Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone post something shippy!

here's a question, that i hope everyone that plays here/views the thread answers...

would you like to see obvious ship between sam and jack on sgu, or save it for the 3rd movie?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

here's a question, that i hope everyone that plays here/views the thread answers...

would you like to see obvious ship between sam and jack on sgu, or save it for the 3rd movie?
      i think i would like some quasi-obvious on SGU and then full out obvious in the movie. If only becuase if i get obvious ship id rather have in an SG1 thing, not an SGU thing...if that makes sense haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If there is no 3rd movie, then I would like some obvious Sam/Jack ship in SGU

If there is a 3rd movie, I rather have shippy confirmation in the movie

But truly I wouldn't mind having Sam and Jack shippyness in both
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

so true!
          indeed....

Comment

Well...seeing as I tried watching SGU and couldn't get through the first 10 minutes of the first episode, I would rather see it in the third movie. I don't watch SGU. I don't want my ship confirmed in SGU.

I would like to see it in movie three (you know, the one where we will squee). If we don't get a third movie, it won't change my mind. They're still so married.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              Well...seeing as I tried watching SGU and couldn't get through the first 10 minutes of the first episode, I would rather see it in the third movie. I don't watch SGU. I don't want my ship confirmed in SGU.

I would like to see it in movie three (you know, the one where we will squee). If we don't get a third movie, it won't change my mind. They're still so married.
              I agree with that wholeheartedly! though, im pretty sure we'll get a movie and until i hear differently im not going to think any other way
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  I agree with that wholeheartedly! though, im pretty sure we'll get a movie and until i hear differently im not going to think any other way
                  Originally posted by yessika View Post

I sure hope we get our confirmation in the third movie! This is why I love this thread. Hope x14!

Comment

I don't want confirmation in SGU, but at this point, I'm so tired of waiting. If the movie's going to get the go ahead, I want confirmation there. If not (God forbid), I'll take what I can get on SGU.

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      I don't want confirmation in SGU, but at this point, I'm so tired of waiting. If the movie's going to get the go ahead, I want confirmation there. If not (God forbid), I'll take what I can get on SGU.

yeah i dont want confirmation in SGU either, but i'll take quasi-obvious...like the scene we already got where there were no sirs...just a little more haha but id prefer anything that does happen, to happen in the movie
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        yeah i dont want confirmation in SGU either, but i'll take quasi-obvious...like the scene we already got where there were no sirs...just a little more haha but id prefer anything that does happen, to happen in the movie
                        I like this answer. I'm going to try and follow the time table that the 3rd movie is before SGU, so no confirmation in SGU. Just keep up the subtle hints in SGU, save the real goodness for the movie.

SGU -
                        Spoiler:
                        I am watching SGU still just because it is Stargate (well maybe since we don't see the gate very often). I have a problem with the characters and the directing. The show is so predictable which makes it boring for me. Sorry.

Spoilers for the episode Space -
                        Spoiler:
                        Did anyone notice in the last episode, the first one back from the break, that Rush was able to get his whole outfit back? The aliens gave him a black outfit to wear, he gets back to Destiny and is wearing his outfit again. He must have brought a whole suitcase with him from the Icarus Base.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

mildly OT as it's ship-related.

Wouldja look at that? Someone just emailed me and noted that I'm missing a Campfire for season 2! I somehow skipped Gamekeeper!

Huh.

So...I put it to you all. Find me a shippy bit in Gamekeeper.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Wouldja look at that? Someone just emailed me and noted that I'm missing a Campfire for season 2! I somehow skipped Gamekeeper!
                            I don't think there is one. . .At least I can't think of one, so a lot of help I am there!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Huh.

Maybe Jack explaining to Sam what his memory thingy was? And them talking about what hers might have been?

...or do you mean something that was actually in Gamekeeper...coz I have no idea!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Huh.

Sam did look at Jack a lot in the beginning of the episode and he put his hand on her upper back when they were breaking out of the room at the end.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X