No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pol, I think something happing inside the "game" will be about as close as you might come for ship in that one.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Pol, I think something happing inside the "game" will be about as close as you might come for ship in that one.
      Or perhaps he's struggling with the images he has later and she listens to him--but I can't see him spilling much. I would think he'd be talking about something inconsequential and it would be veiled references. . .But you're so good, Pol, that you're going to be able to pull ship out of all that nothing.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        If there is no 3rd movie, then I would like some obvious Sam/Jack ship in SGU

If there is a 3rd movie, I rather have shippy confirmation in the movie

But truly I wouldn't mind having Sam and Jack shippyness in both
        Yes I agree but I'm really wanting that third movie.

We've waited for it and we have to have it right?

Right!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Or perhaps he's struggling with the images he has later and she listens to him--but I can't see him spilling much. I would think he'd be talking about something inconsequential and it would be veiled references. . .But you're so good, Pol, that you're going to be able to pull ship out of all that nothing.
        Agreed
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

I had a strange dream involving SGU, S/J, and ship(not the Destiny). It could have only come from reading this thread yesterday. It was a really frustrating dream because apparently I'd recorded the episode and seen the shippy moment, but then I could never find it again, no matter how many times I went back through the ep!

Comment

About the confirmation...

... I don't care where I get one, as long as I get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              mildly OT as it's ship-related.

Wouldja look at that? Someone just emailed me and noted that I'm missing a Campfire for season 2! I somehow skipped Gamekeeper!

Huh.

So...I put it to you all. Find me a shippy bit in Gamekeeper.
              This might not be considered ship but Jack does lick his lips a lot. I wonder if Sam notices.

Comment

While it wasn't particularly shippy - Sam and Jack are military and I have to believe that if it were relevant he would share about what happened that day (how it felt to lose all those men). Maybe set it on a different mission and some people die and Sam comments on it... I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there...

Comment

in medias res of my Stargate rewatch, in season one, currently on the nox

nefreyu...carter.
                  Nefreyu: carter

no, cant keep him.

sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    SGU -
                    Spoiler:
                    I am watching SGU still just because it is Stargate (well maybe since we don't see the gate very often). I have a problem with the characters and the directing. The show is so predictable which makes it boring for me. Sorry.

Spoilers for the episode Space -
                    Spoiler:
                    Did anyone notice in the last episode, the first one back from the break, that Rush was able to get his whole outfit back? The aliens gave him a black outfit to wear, he gets back to Destiny and is wearing his outfit again. He must have brought a whole suitcase with him from the Icarus Base.
                    Spoilers for Space:
                    Spoiler:
                    Actually, in Justice he wore a uniform down to the planet (as even the civilians have tended to do when going off-ship) so it makes sense he'd have still had his original clothing waiting for him back on the Destiny. I can't speak for predictability of plot (let's face it, almost all TV is pretty predictable) but I love the fact I'm never sure what the characters are going to do because at least they don't act like TV characters which is pretty amazing. IMHO, of course.

And On Topic:

Comment

today's topic: who would propose, and how would it be done (comic or serious)?

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                        I sure hope we get our confirmation in the third movie! This is why I love this thread. Hope x14!
                        Ohh yea I hope so too! *crosses fingers* If they are smart they will give the confirmation!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                          About the confirmation...

... I don't care where I get one, as long as I get it!
                          totally agree
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            today's topic: who would propose, and how would it be done (comic or serious)?

i'll reply to my own post, to get the ball rolling!

who would propose? hmm...

i could see both doing it! but i think... well, i was going to say, i'd enjoy jack doing it more, just be/c i'd like to see jack wanting it as much, as it's always come off as sam being more into it (in the later seasons), but... i'd get a kick out of sam proposing, if only to see the look on jack's face!

comic or serious? maybe start off comic, but turn serious...

what do others think?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

i could see both doing it! but i think... well, i was going to say, i'd enjoy jack doing it more, just be/c i'd like to see jack wanting it as much, as it's always come off as sam being more into it (in the later seasons), but... i'd get a kick out of sam proposing, if only to see the look on jack's face!

what do others think?
                              either one could do it but i think jack would as i think he would want to do it the old fashioned way you know down on one knee.
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

what do others think?
                                oh dear i totally missed your post my apologies

I have to say though i think i agree with you, i can see either of them doing. Though i have to say, i think i would rather see Jack propose as thats just the romantic in me i suppose
                                I also agree that i do think that it might start off a little comical and then get serious
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X