No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=majorsal;11344393]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/Sam%20and%20Jack/3_07_110.jpg[QUOTE]
    Blue jello!
    Woah! Who knew blue jello is considered food for the gods here?
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Oh you want mirroring:

And for the double whammy the mirroring in that scene mirrors the mirroring in this scene:

*happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Great mirroring pics Cags!! *happy shippy sigh*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

That is mirroring...even their hands are the same...oh my wowy gosh!

*huggles S/J*

I *so* love this couple
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            sigh indeed!

amanda and rick are *so* in sync sometimes. shows the great actor timing they have with one another.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Amanda and RDA realised they were mirroring each other?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                Didn't Daniel know it wasn't a good idea to sky write: Happy Anniversary Sam and Jack
                Love this, trupi! It's cute! I love cuteness...even though I am living in the angst cavern right now. It's fun down here!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I *so* love this couple
                  guh, me too...

how many years have i been shipping them, and i STILL get that little shippy surge in the pit of my stomach from them? wow.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    Love this, trupi! It's cute! I love cuteness...even though I am living in the angst cavern right now. It's fun down here!
                    trupi's caption was great! i could see daniel doing something like this to them, 'just' to rile them up too.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i have to go for a while, shippers, but i just wanted to say it was super great to see the thread active and rolling! it was FUN!

(((shippers)))
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Yeah, one has to wonder if they realized how much they were mirroring each other or if they were doing it deliberately.

Like maybe one was deliberately trying to make the other one laugh and fluff a line ...

Comment

Jack: Dear Lord, please let this briefing end soon so I can get to storage closet number 12
                          Hammond: Dear Lord, please don't make me sit through ANOTHER briefing with the two of them staring longingly at each other.
                          Teal'c: *meditating* If I focus I will not kill O'Neill for accidentally playing footsie with me...
                          Jonas: "And now I would like to recite a traditional Kelownan poem..."
                          Carter: *thinking* I'm just going to leave and head to the storage closet now...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            Caption this one...

and (at the same time) They get that from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/Various/normal_sg1_714_011.jpg
                              Refer to Nynaeve's picture she quoted two posts earlier...

Martin Wood from Off-camera: And you'll all keep them folded until you prove you won't do *that* again.
                              RDA: Why doesn't she...?
                              MW: She wasn't--
                              RDA: *under his breath* That's what you think....

They just look like naughty kids, and I can't believe a room full of people would just *happen* to have their hands folded without some direction

EDIT: I've been dying to observe, too, that artistic style is so distinctive I keep mistaking Shannon for Jann.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                My favourite shippy moments:
                                Spoiler:

Season One:

COTG: The walk up the ramp where she tells him that he'll like her when he gets to know her and he answers 'I adore you already' (I can't believe it was cut out of the remix) followed by her glee over the event horizon and him pushing her in the wormhole.

Why? Because it's so early in their relationship but the banter shows that they're connecting as people and while I don't think either is head over heels in love with the other at this point, it's the beginning of them finding out how the other works.

Season Two:

ITLOD: I could probably just say the whole episode as I think this is where Jack works out that he cares more than he should for her, (and I also love the gate room scene where Jack is just so worried about *Sam* regardless of the fact that the Goa'uld is threatening them) but especially the scene where Jack walks out (and effectively leaves her behind) because he can't trust that it's Sam even when she's pleading with him not to leave her.

Why? Because it was Sam.

Season Three:

A Hundred Days: The scene right at the end when Sam looks at Jack with Laira and turns away.

Why? Because that for me is when Sam works out exactly why she's been working so hard to get him home: that she's in love with him.

Season Four:

WOO: The kiss.

Why? Because it proves unequivocally that the two of them care more than they should for each other and it's definitely not just about friendship.

Season Five:

Desperate Measures: The scene where Maybourne warns Jack that Sam might not be coming back.

Why? Because it showed that Jack still cared more than he should about Sam.

Season Six:

Paradise Lost: When Sam breaks down and cries on Teal'c's shoulder.

Why? Because it showed Sam still cared more than she should about Jack.

Season Seven:

Evolution: The scene at the end where they stop and have their own private conversation after the others leave the gate room before Jack invites Sam to lunch.

Why? Because it just has this sweet boy loves girl/girl loves boy tone to the whole thing.

Season Eight:

Threads: Always.

Why? Because it's them admitting that despite all their best efforts, they still love each other.

Season Nine

EDM: "Not Exactly"

Why? Because Sam isn't exactly single and she has a smug face, and she's so thinking about Jack at that moment.

Season Ten

The Shroud: Sam and Jack standing in her office and just talking.

Why? RST.

Ark of Truth: Saying goodbye to Mitchell.

Why? Because she's so obviously on her way out to see Jack and go fishing, I don't care what anyone else says.

Continuum: The moment where Sam simply cannot function when they come through the wormhole after Jack's death.

Why? Because that's how much losing Jack affects her, that's how much he means to her that her world would stop without him in it
                                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i was driving today. this popped into my head...

-setting: jack's kitchen, breakfast time-

Spoiler:

sam: jack?

jack: hmm?

sam: pass the cream.

~moment~

sam: pass the splenda.

jack: k...

~moment~

sam: marry me?

jack: k...

*blinks*

jack: what???

*sam grins, still reading the paper*

=this message brought to you by Starbucks, where good taste, high caloric intake, and caffeine combine to give you a wicked boost=
                                *Shippy grin*

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                                Popping in (btw - anyone seen Bren Ren lately??)

I don't know if I could break down my favorite shippy moments by season (I don't have the attention span at the moment). I think perhaps at the very least they would include the cafeteria scene in WoO (what not the kiss?! While certain phenomenal - I love the way Jack watches her and the flirty smile she gives him). Affinity's ring scene (dude, I live in the cavern!). The "always" scene in threads. The scene in D&C when it's AT alone (I think the commentary mentions the brief second she looks into the camera) before she runs out to see Jack doing what noble men do for their lady. Also - the forcefield scene. The hug in Heroes.

Both them capture such depth and emotion.

I think we were trying to think of a ship completely opposite - Ross & Rachel on Friends. No matter what you say, I don't think there's an argument to be had for maturity LOL

On another note:

I'm in a cabin in Wisconsin right now and on our way up we passed "Jack's boat rentals" :: giggles :: Maybe I'm in the Moebius universe?

I haven't been around that much either but I hope Bren's alright.

You should have stopped in at Jack's boat rentals then to make sure.

i love it when jack will purposely say something silly or funny, just to get a reaction out of sam!

Spoiler:

jack: hey, carter, what's irish and stays outside?

sam: uh... potatoes?

jack: guh, no!

sam: ....

jack: well?

sam: i'm afraid to answer.

jack:

sam: leprechauns?

jack:

sam: i don't know, colonel!

jack: patio furniture! duh!

sam: .......

jack: don't you get it? patio... paddio...

sam: .......

jack: carter, think outside the box!

sam: colonel, your mind is so outside the box, it's a circle.

jack: what?

sam: exactly!

daniel: guys, shut up.

jack: bite me.

sam: and choke on it.

jack: exactly!

daniel: get a room already!!

teal'c: indeed.

sam and jack: :eek
                                :
                                You're on a roll Sally.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                I like how Jack invades Sam's personal space...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...enom-tummy.jpg
                                It's like he's thinking, "Hey if we might die anyway." and Sam's like "Focus on the bomb Sam, just focus on the bomb."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/Sam%20and%20Jack/3_07_0963copy.jpg

Spoiler:
                                sam: colonel, please remove your hand from my butt.

jack: why?

sam: ........

jack: .......

sam: okay, forget it
                                Yep! Definitely on a roll
                                Last edited by trinity3; 28 March 2010, 03:50 PM. Reason: removing img tags
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X