No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit that I'm very indifferent about SGU coming back - I'm giving it until the end of the season to hook me... but I so want to see Jack and Sam again - how pitiful of a shipper does that make me that they can entice me to watch JUST to see even a glimpse?!

Computer OT
    Spoiler:
    Seems my ISP is having issues - the entire internet at my building cuts in and out - and I ran a bajillion scans on my comp and didn't find anything. My dad (a computer guru) says that sometimes that happens - he had one day where he couldn't get one website to load and then the next day it was fine) and since the sites stopped loading starting when Qwest started the issues, I'd blame them. So glad my internet is free otherwise I'd be pissed at the quality of internet we get here - which my residents pay for LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
      I have to admit that I'm very indifferent about SGU coming back - I'm giving it until the end of the season to hook me... but I so want to see Jack and Sam again - how pitiful of a shipper does that make me that they can entice me to watch JUST to see even a glimpse?!

Computer OT
      Spoiler:
      Seems my ISP is having issues - the entire internet at my building cuts in and out - and I ran a bajillion scans on my comp and didn't find anything. My dad (a computer guru) says that sometimes that happens - he had one day where he couldn't get one website to load and then the next day it was fine) and since the sites stopped loading starting when Qwest started the issues, I'd blame them. So glad my internet is free otherwise I'd be pissed at the quality of internet we get here - which my residents pay for LOL)
      That does not make you pitiful at all, i mean i am doing the exact same thing, watching SGU just in the hopes of getting a glimpse of Sam and Jack
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        latest from joe's blog!!

Brian M. White writes: “How are things gearing up on the SGA movie front?”

Answer: It’s been pretty quiet on the SGA movie front. However, there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.

~~~

SQUEEE!!!

Joins Sally and SQUEES!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        That does not make you pitiful at all, i mean i am doing the exact same thing, watching SGU just in the hopes of getting a glimpse of Sam and Jack
        I actually like SGU a lot *points at sig* but I still hope for a glimpse of Sam and Jack
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          et's play the abc's of sam/jack!

A - 'always'. their attraction's been always. their love will be always.

B - 'Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to'

C - 'control'. how much control both sam and jack had, in not giving into their feelings.

D - D is for distraction...which they are capable of driving each other to...

(added in D for a certain guy that couldn't seem to figure out how to do it himself. )
          - nope...I'm just lazy....

Comment

I have to admit that I realy like SGU The new trailer is awesome!! I started watching in a hope of seeing Sam&Jack again but I enjoy it anyway.

Now, I'm so exited about SG1 movie!! It's the best news I've heard in a long long time!!
            sigpic

Comment

I have to admit that's my mail reason for watching. I didn't even watch the last episode before the break and turned the second to last off in the middle of watching it, I disliked it so much. But - watching for mentions and glimpses of Jack and Sam, yeah, that's what I'm doing too. LOL!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

OT SGU:
                Spoiler:
                Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                I have to admit that I realy like SGU The new trailer is awesome!! I started watching in a hope of seeing Sam&Jack again but I enjoy it anyway.
                I actually have gotten more into it while in hiatus. Possibly because I was watching the new episodes right after Sanctuary so was a bit distracted, and possibly because I've noticed it's one of the few shows on TV I don't feel insulted by. I hate being treated like an idiot. Plus I swear I've met half the characters on SGU somewhere before. I think I went to cadet basic with LT Scott They're that real.

And on topic, posted the next chapter of Being There: Better than Dreams. Finally, I know

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  OT SGU:
                  Spoiler:
                  I actually have gotten more into it while in hiatus. Possibly because I was watching the new episodes right after Sanctuary so was a bit distracted, and possibly because I've noticed it's one of the few shows on TV I don't feel insulted by. I hate being treated like an idiot. Plus I swear I've met half the characters on SGU somewhere before. I think I went to cadet basic with LT Scott They're that real.

Spoiler:
                  Exacty!! 'm really glad thay decided to take a step forward and make it more realistic. I know lot of fans of the franchise and not happy about it, but overall it's a good show and IMO it will get better.
                  sigpic

Comment

SGU

Spoilered as although I do mention Sam and Jack so on topic, it is spoilers.
                    Spoiler:

I'm excited about the rest of S1 - I love the trailers that have been released - it's got me excited again except we're still waiting for an air date here in the UK (although we're assuming it's April 4th/5th).

I'm also looking forward to seeing to seeing Sam and Jack in the final back half as they're both due to appear again, and seeing if we get another little scene with them.

And for those not interested in SGU...

sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

SGU OT

Spoiler:
                      I definitely enjoy the realism of the characters but the storylines - the indifference stems more from sheer boredom than anything else. Aaaaand we have another episode where nobody likes each other. Aaaand cue more whining. That's all I took away from the first half minus some witty lines and some admittedly very cool looking moments. They didn't give me enough of underlying stories they were hinting at. It's not that it's bad writing so much as that it felt like it *dragged* for me - but there's talk of it picking up in the back half which is why I'm giving it until the end of S. 1 to make the ultimate judgment.

In the mean time - Jenn is your next installment also on LJ? My ISP is still ignoring ff.net (and msn... and slate... and Pet Society - dang Qwest) - so I'm sitting here looking sadly at my inbox that I can't read APA's or yours...

:: sniffles ::

:: coughs up a lung ::

Comment

In the mean time - Jenn is your next installment also on LJ? My ISP is still ignoring ff.net (and msn... and slate... and Pet Society - dang Qwest) - so I'm sitting here looking sadly at my inbox that I can't read APA's or yours...
                        off to post it and kick Sus about posting hers there. Had meant to earlier

Done.
                        Last edited by JenniferJF; 14 March 2010, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Well, I guess it's sorta off topic, but it is about S/J too...
                          Spoiler:
                          I gave SGU a fair shot-9 episodes. I tried to like it. I wanted to like it. But I just couldn't...I just could not enjoy it. I won't get into my issues with it, though. I do want to see a glimpse of S/J...I want resolution, but I'm hoping it's not on SGU. I hope these rumblings turn into something and we get our third movie! But, if I have to take what I can get(confirmation on SGU), okay...I guess. But I'm hoping they wouldn't put it in there unless they're sure they won't have a third movie.

Comment

Hey who's been reading that story on ff.net um "wife and mother vs master and commander" that's a cool story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Hey who's been reading that story on ff.net um "wife and mother vs master and commander" that's a cool story.
                              Link please???

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                                Well, I guess it's sorta off topic, but it is about S/J too...
                                Spoiler:
                                I gave SGU a fair shot-9 episodes. I tried to like it. I wanted to like it. But I just couldn't...I just could not enjoy it. I won't get into my issues with it, though. I do want to see a glimpse of S/J...I want resolution, but I'm hoping it's not on SGU. I hope these rumblings turn into something and we get our third movie! But, if I have to take what I can get(confirmation on SGU), okay...I guess. But I'm hoping they wouldn't put it in there unless they're sure they won't have a third movie.
                                Spoiler:
                                If the movie will never get made (hopefully it will) we can always hope for some S/J moments in SGU. So it's a good thing, this SGU IMO
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X