Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I love that one!

And of course you did it better than anyone else!

Well done on the ABCs! Now do the numbers!

1-10 Sam and Jack!
    i can't do anymore!

i did this to keep the thread alive, AND, to cheer myself up! it, along with joe's good news, helped!

i'm looking forward to reading everyone elses' stuff. i hope others contribute.

(((shippers)))

our thread is about celebrating something we love, not an exploration of negativity and hate. we should be proud!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

i did this to keep the thread alive, AND, to cheer myself up! it, along with joe's good news, helped!
      Yes, that news was cautiously optimistic--I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. But hey--anything at this point!

And this thread is positive--that's why it's so much fun to be here!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Reading z made me think where Sam and Jack honeymooned? What do u guys thnk oh wow 2300 posts didn't know I made it.

Comment

Don't know if you saw this but what do u think this means: Brian M. White writes: “How are things gearing up on the SGA movie front?”

Answer: It’s been pretty quiet on the SGA movie front. However, there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.

Comment

Reading z made me think where Sam and Jack honeymooned? What do u guys thnk oh wow 2300 posts didn't know I made it.
            Honestly, I love the idea of them going somewhere exotic, but what I suspect is that they just holed up in Jack's cabin for a good, long time. (Wow--that sounded questionable, but it was meant innocently!)

And congrats on 2300!

Don't know if you saw this but what do u think this means: Brian M. White writes: “How are things gearing up on the SGA movie front?”

Answer: It’s been pretty quiet on the SGA movie front. However, there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
            Majorsal posted that earlier, and I thought it quite encouraging. Of course, some rumblings are better left unexplored. But, at this point, that kind of news is good for a smile!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Ah it's okay I get ur point. For the rumblings I hope it's a start of a push forward personally I want revolution or resolution or whatever to be made so we can get our j/s BHFK (big honkin Fat Kiss.

Comment

thought i should repost this cause i thought it was one of my greatest works.

chuck: Colonel Carter? General O'Neill has just arrived and he's on his way up.
                Thank you Chuck

(chuck leaves and Sam gets up and walks in front of desk waiting for the General. as she watches she notices his facial expressions are hard to read this time.)

(Jack enters the Office)

Colonel Carter.
                General O'Neill. It's good to see you.
                Likewise, I just wish it was under different Circumstances.

Jack...? What's Wrong?

The IOA is debating on whether or not to replace you.

Comment

Here's Part 2.

Replace Me? Why?

well ever since you whacked the replicators...Nice Work on that by the way.... they feel like the current threat level has been lowered and that the Atlantis expedition should be run by a civilian again.

Well Sir, you can tell them that the threat has not yet been contained. Michael has captured Teyla and we have no idea where she is. Now if you will excuse me sir. Colonel Sheppard's Team is scheduled to report in 5 minutes.

(She walks out)

(mutters to himself) yeah i think that went well.

Comment

So interesting rumblings on the movie front which is nice to hear. Presumably if they have received the OK to move into pre-prod they'll wait to shoot it until after S2 of SGU, (and hopefully S3 of Sanctuary) has finished shooting.

sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      i just felt the urge to state my love for this awesome ship.

i've been shipping since i was in diapers (i think ), and there's never been a ship that's taken my heart like sam/jack! the writing, the characters, the actors, the series itself... *shippy sigh*

LONG LIVE SAM/JACK!!
                      Ditto. What she said.

They're the one I am loyal to. Yay.

sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi, it's the first time I post here (shaaaaaaaaaaame) xD but I have something, I've done about S&J, a drawing, here it is :
                        The Closet
                        Hope you like it xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                          Hi, it's the first time I post here (shaaaaaaaaaaame) xD but I have something, I've done about S&J, a drawing, here it is :
                          The Closet
                          Hope you like it xD
                          Vey cute
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            New vid! Dedicated to Akamaimom

Amazing vid - it always amazes me how these things are done

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

y- yours. truly, madly, deeply.

z- Zanzibar. where sam and jack honeymooned. tropical beaches. secluded. romantic. a love affair.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                So interesting rumblings on the movie front which is nice to hear. Presumably if they have received the OK to move into pre-prod they'll wait to shoot it until after S2 of SGU, (and hopefully S3 of Sanctuary) has finished shooting.
                                They'd pretty much have to now, I'd think, as both Sanctuary and SGU started production this week (well, Sanctuary started cast read throughs, SGU started filming). Unless they have a longer than normal break mid-shooting (and there's a reason I assume they need a break midshooting if they take one ) I can't see them filming it then.

In fact, if they plan on not only shooting and doing post between this season and the next (look whose optimistic now?) of both shows, now's about when they'd have to get serious....

Comment

Working...
                                X