Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    That's awesome! I'm posting the story now!!!! I'm totally blown away by that! Smiles for DAYS!!!

And when you read the story--you'll laugh . . . you'll see why. . .

Here it is!!!

Secretarial Pool
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      New vid! Dedicated to Akamaimom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKImexKmycs
      Amazing video!! really loved it

That's awesome! I'm posting the story now!!!! I'm totally blown away by that! Smiles for DAYS!!!

Here it is!!!

Secretarial Pool
      yayy a new story! *goes to read and review*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I'm back after having my wisdom teeth taken out and I already got caught up *jumps which makes teeth hurt*

And shall I iterate here that the alien ship (like Pete) followed her to and then chased her into the miasma? The ship stalked her, too. (Tee hee hee hee)

And Sam herself had to disentangle herself from the cloud, the alien ship, and Pete.

Interesting analogy.
        I love this analogy so much!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Actually, PdL both wrote and directed Death Knell. She meant DK as in Death Knell not Damian Kindler (though I always think Damian Kindler when I see DK, too)

Though I'd argue it's as important to appreciate and utilize the genus of others as to have it in yourself.

(Yes, I admit to doing a happy dance when I saw who was directing Haunted. And. Yes. I always pay attention to who wrote and directed each episode. Doesn't everyone? )
        I'm a huge fangurl of both, although more of PdL's because of Haunted

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        Computers OT
        Spoiler:
        No one else uses this computer but me LOL - it's a little netbook - just enough for me to hang out on the internet
        Computer OT:
        Spoiler:
        Have you tried clearing your cookies, maybe it helps

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        New vid! Dedicated to Akamaimom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKImexKmycs
        Lovely vid!! *goes off to add it to yt favorites*

I'm glad I'm back and I can continue my shippy rewatch
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I'm a huge fangurl of both, although more of PdL's because of Haunted
          Ah, see. Know why I knew Haunted would be brilliant? Written by DK, directed by PdL. I actually think PdL - when he's not channeling his inner 8 year-old as someone else mentioned - directs some of the most amazing angst. (Point of View, Beneath the Surface, Death Knell, Metamorphosis) He also directed SGU: Light which has some absolutely heartbreaking and subtle shots in it.

/fangurl moment

EDIT: And, except for rare instances (Nubbins *shudder*) he rarely channels it creatively, but usually keeps it for the commentaries which is where I came up with the "Peter DeLuise effect" referring to the 'the greater the angst the goofier the commentary' effect (seriously, has anyone else noticed that?)

Comment

Ah, see. Know why I knew Haunted would be brilliant? Written by DK, directed by PdL. I actually think PdL - when he's not channeling his inner 8 year-old as someone else mentioned - directs some of the most amazing angst. (Point of View, Beneath the Surface, Death Knell, Metamorphosis) He also directed SGU: Light which has some absolutely heartbreaking and subtle shots in it.

/fangurl moment

EDIT: And, except for rare instances (Nubbins *shudder*) he rarely channels it creatively, but usually keeps it for the commentaries which is where I came up with the "Peter DeLuise effect" referring to the 'the greater the angst the goofier the commentary' effect (seriously, has anyone else noticed that?)
            YES!!! I have. Apparently, though, he and Walter Harriman are no longer allowed to to commentary together. That just made it worse!

BUT--I'm a huge fan of Peter Deluise. I'm actually one of the only people in America who preferred him to Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street (A show I adored, and cried when it was canceled.). And yes. I'm old enough to have watched the entire series from start to finish the first time it aired. It's the only way I knew that a kilo equaled 2.2 pounds. A line that Peter DeLuise delivered, by the way!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Even though I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan I never got into 21 Jump street

I really wish I would finish my rewatch fast so I could go back to the episodes I love
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i love !
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i love !
                  I do, too!

Comment

i love !
                    Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                    I do, too!
                    I do, three!

Comment

i just felt the urge to state my love for this awesome ship.

i've been shipping since i was in diapers (i think ), and there's never been a ship that's taken my heart like sam/jack! the writing, the characters, the actors, the series itself... *shippy sigh*

LONG LIVE SAM/JACK!!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

i've been shipping since i was in diapers (i think ), and there's never been a ship that's taken my heart like sam/jack! the writing, the characters, the actors, the series itself... *shippy sigh*

LONG LIVE SAM/JACK!!
                        I agree! After a while, with the other ones, I just stopped caring. But it's so frustrating not to see these two together--that's why I was drawn to write things! It means I get to make them do what I want them to! Tee hee hee.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

LONG LIVE SAM/JACK!!
                          Sam and Jack forever! There truly is something special about these two!

I agree! After a while, with the other ones, I just stopped caring. But it's so frustrating not to see these two together--that's why I was drawn to write things! It means I get to make them do what I want them to! Tee hee hee.
                          Yeah! When I discovered fanfic, it was like... 'Whoa...more stories about my favorite characters! I can read/write things that I want to see!' I think it was my dad who came across ff first, and it was X-Files...back last century! Wow, I think I still have some on floppy A disks!

Comment

Here it is!!!

Secretarial Pool
                            What a great, fantastic little fic that is! Just brought a smile to my face! Thank you.

@ "man-date"

SAM
                            &
                            JACK
                            FOREVER!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

let's play the abc's of sam/jack!

A - 'always'. their attraction's been always. their love will be always.

B -
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

let's play the abc's of sam/jack!

A - 'always'. their attraction's been always. their love will be always.

B - 'Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to'

Comment

Working...
                                X