Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

<snip>

Just because some of us feel Jack had a part in the problem doesn't mean we're laying 'all the blame' on Sam, and just because a conversation centers on Jack's issues doesn't mean Sam doesn't have them herself. Heck, I've written essays on Sam's issues And I've written fanfics from both Sam and Jack's POV during this time period trying to explain my thoughts on why *each* of them made the choices they did before Threads. I don't think it was either of their faults... But I think they *both* made choices which, even from good motivations, almost led to disaster. I mean Pete. I mean... is there a difference?
    Nope, there is no difference!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Interrupting this great discussion to share. I was sitting here watching the Olympics while reading all of your thoughtful comments when S came up behind me, rather stealthily. Suddenly a voice whispered in my ear, "Caught you."

"What?" I asked.

"Shipping."

I got a kiss on the top of my head and we both laughed.

I loved that I just got caught "shipping."!
    That's so cute!

sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
      Here some angsty Jack moments:

Entity:

I thought it was the look from the end of Grace when he's looking at her lying there. And his overall attitude with her there, as well as his expressions, are generally proud and friendly. There's a hint of something more which I think we can see because we *know* how desperate he was to find her earlier, but I don't think Sam sees it. She only sees the sort of awkward joking which I think enforces the idea he wants only the professional/friendship.
      I thought the above picture was the one being referred to. However, I could be wrong. (*Wouldn't be the first time ... *)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I thought the above picture was the one being referred to. However, I could be wrong. (*Wouldn't be the first time ... *)
        Well, that picture, as you say, is certainly not Sam seeing it, and is a great example of how we the audience see a lot of the evidence that Jack is still in love with Sam after the events of D&C that Sam herself doesn't see.

Comment

More Olympics OT, and I'm sure Sam Carter would feel my pain.
          Spoiler:
          Finally! My stepson figured out a way for us to find SOME coverage of the women's events in the Games. It took us one tv, one honkin' huge monitor, one laptop, and the Vancouver 2010 app on my iPhone, but we did it.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

This is what I thought too. The attention is what she wants or especially, needs. She puts her feelings for Jack aside because of duty to not only for the military, but for Earth and decides to accept Joe's dinner invite. She puts herself first, to be with someone who she can relax and spend time personally with. Why didn't Sam and Jack just say to the other "wait for me"? Oh, the angst.
            that's something i would do. tv likes to drag things out, over holding on to a sense of realism.
            Last edited by majorsal; 27 February 2010, 05:19 PM. Reason: changed or to of
            sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG... My computer catches a virus and crashes and I'm gone for one day and I have 25000pages to read!!! I LOVE IT!
              sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
              Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
              GateCon Vancouver 2011
              Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                More Olympics OT, and I'm sure Sam Carter would feel my pain.
                Spoiler:
                Finally! My stepson figured out a way for us to find SOME coverage of the women's events in the Games. It took us one tv, one honkin' huge monitor, one laptop, and the Vancouver 2010 app on my iPhone, but we did it.

MacGyver would be proud....

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
                  OMG... My computer catches a virus and crashes and I'm gone for one day and I have 25000pages to read!!! I LOVE IT!
                  I hope your computer is fine and you didn't lose anything
                  Yep, the joys of GW
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Yep, the joys of GW

Comment

Yep, the joys of GW
                      thanks... not sure yet.. its in the shop. I'm stuck with my laptop from stone ages

So, does anyone think they can recap what everyones been talkin' about lately... There are ALOT of really long posts to read and I could us the Coles notes.
                      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                      GateCon Vancouver 2011
                      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

thanks... not sure yet.. its in the shop. I'm stuck with my laptop from stone ages

So, does anyone think they can recap what everyones been talkin' about lately... There are ALOT of really long posts to read and I could us the Coles notes.
                        *fingers crossed for your computer*

I have a stone age computer too but it still works pretty well

Thanks to my shipper dedication I'm watching Beachhead tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks to my shipper dedication I'm watching Beachhead tomorrow
                          Yeah for Beachhead!!

And happy Sam

Comment

Most of those long posts were a discussion of why Jack and Sam seemed to pull apart from each other during S5 and S6. There are many sides.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah for Beachhead!!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...smilelx6th.jpg

And happy Sam
                              I really want to watch it now but I should really do homework
                              sigpic

Comment

Yessika, homework will always be there, but Stargate is forever! Watch the Stargate!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X