X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, 'fanny' has a whole new meaning to the brits

and probably not a name you want to call your self
    Spoiler:

I, of course, was only taking the American meaning into account--meaning the back side--and a rather innocent way of putting it, at that. Sorry to the Brits if I went "crude"--there aren't many words that we diverge on, but I didn't know the intricacies of this one. . .
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Happy Birthday Pol!

I hope it's a good one and enjoy watching the olympics!

Ooohhh seasons. We clearly have 4 in here. #1 Rain season and very cold, #2, Rain season, less cold, #3 Rain season and hot/humid(!), #4, rain season and getting colder again. Aka it almost always rains in here...

OT snow:

Spoiler:
      well I live in the land of lake-enhanced snow....Buffalo, NY is right near Lake Erie....though most of the lake-effect tends to hit the Southtowns and Southern Tier (southtowns being the towns/cities in the southern half of Erie county and the Southern Tier being Cattaragus (sp?) and Chataqua counties).....

Comment

Just popping in to say:

Happy Birthday Pol!

Have an awesome day!

*relurks*
        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POL!!!

In here we have 3 kinds of weather: it isn't cold enough, it's decent, and it is too hot and humid

The moment I have been waiting for has come, I'm starting season 9 tonight!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY POL!!!

In here we have 3 kinds of weather: it isn't cold enough, it's decent, and it is too hot and humid

The moment I have been waiting for has come, I'm starting season 9 tonight!
            Just.. remember... don't give up until Beachhead. And then until Off the Grid. Seriously. It sounds silly to say that.. but wait till you're watching those first few episodes...

Comment

Ok, Thank you people who told me about the episode and Happy Birthday to whoevers birthday it is .
              I figured I'd do a large post with various points and hope someone helps me since i only ever lurk in the character/ ship threads - mer - I'm a romantic . Ok 'cause I'm just getting into stargate again I need episode recs... feel free to bombard me with suggestions the more the better. Also, I would love to do my own sig so if anyone has a tutorial or knows of one I'd really appreciate the advice. Thank you
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POL!!!
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If I were in control of the TV atm and not being forced to do random Person, Place, or Thing sitings while hubs watches Dead Like Me, I'd be watching one of the following episodes:

Singularity
                  Solitudes
                  To'kra
                  Tangent
                  Serpant's Venom
                  The Light
                  Redemption
                  The Reckoning
                  or
                  Arthur's Mantle

Not a terribly helpful list, possibly, cause it's based on what I'm currently in the mood for and not on 'ship'. If you want those considered 'shippy', try Divide and Conquer, Entity, Window of Opportunity, Solitudes, Death Knell, Grace, or Threads. Possibly In the Line of Duty, too. And, if you find AUs shippy, There But for the Grace of God and Point of View.

EDIT: And I hadnt' realized it didn't put the quote in... must have missed the button. This is in response to Erin's question about episode to watch (though you could probably figure that out )
                  Last edited by JenniferJF; 26 February 2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Video project update:
                    Spoiler:
                    Pleople who sent me the rec:
                    - DM
                    - es
                    - Torzy86
                    - starlover
                    People who told me that they will send me the files as soon as possible
                    - Cags
                    - Lara_SGC
                    No news from:
                    - BrenRen
                    - gater62
                    - dipsofjazz
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      RDA, Ben Browder, Dan Shea, Claudia Black, Chris Judge, some dudes from Atlantis and SGU that I don't know but am assuming are awesome, Gigi Edgley, thunk thunkety squee squee
                      *is soo jealous* Lucky you!
                      sigpic

Comment

If I were in control of the TV atm and not being forced to do random Person, Place, or Thing sitings while hubs watches Dead Like Me, I'd be watching one of the following episodes:

Singularity
                        Solitudes
                        To'kra
                        Tangent
                        Serpant's Venom
                        The Light
                        Redemption
                        The Reckoning
                        or
                        Arthur's Mantle

Not a terribly helpful list, possibly, cause it's based on what I'm currently in the mood for and not on 'ship'. If you want those considered 'shippy', try Divide and Conquer, Entity, Window of Opportunity, Solitudes, Death Knell, Grace, or Threads. Possibly In the Line of Duty, too. And, if you find AUs shippy, There But for the Grace of God and Point of View.
                        Ok 'cause I'm just getting into stargate again I need episode recs... feel free to bombard me with suggestions the more the better.
                        Here are my "just really like them" episodes:

Citizen Joe
                        Out of Mind
                        Into the Fire
                        Nemesis
                        Small Victories
                        Urgo

These are just fun ones--not necessarily shippy or anything. . .
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          Here are my "just really like them" episodes:

Citizen Joe
                          Out of Mind
                          Into the Fire
                          Nemesis
                          Small Victories
                          Urgo

These are just fun ones--not necessarily shippy or anything. . .
                          are you sure?
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

are you sure?
                            Okay--Into the Fire and Out of Mind, maybe--but Urgo? How is that shippy? Nemesis? Small Victories? I don't see those as shippy eps.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Okay--Into the Fire and Out of Mind, maybe--but Urgo? How is that shippy? Nemesis? Small Victories? I don't see those as shippy eps.
                              The beginning of Small Victories is sooooooo cute! When Jack is in Sam's lab.
                              Also in Urgo there are shipper moments for me, for example when they are in the brefing room and Jack touches Sam's arm. But all the looks between them in that ep are funny and cute.
                              And in Nemesis Jack asks her if she wants to go fishing with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

The beginning of Small Victories is sooooooo cute! When Jack is in Sam's lab.
                                Also in Urgo there are shipper moments for me, for example when they are in the brefing room and Jack touches Sam's arm. But all the looks between them in that ep are funny and cute.
                                And in Nemesis Jack asks her if she wants to go fishing with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Gotcha. I totally wasn't thinking about them that way--of course there are moments--but I think that there are moments in most of the eps--it's just how the actors played the characters. But for me, a shippy ep is one in which the situation is addressed. Threads, Divide and Conquer, 100 Days. . .that kind of thing.

I see the flirtatious banter between them to be just them being cute.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X