Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    That's really rather awesome, Tachyon. And hey, look, Sam's desktop looks eerily like mine!
    Thanks.

It's so cool that you and Sam have something in common.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Ok, all this con talk has me wondering... Anyone going to San Diego Comic-Con?
      I'm going all alone
      I'm sure you'll find lots of people from the forum go to Comic Con. I go evey year though might end up missing it as I may be in New Zealand during most of the month of July.

POL: OT

Spoiler:
      The end of that game was amazing!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

ha ha that IM Convo was just cool and sweet at the same time. O'Neill With 2LLs only jack would do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          I'm sure you'll find lots of people from the forum go to Comic Con. I go evey year though might end up missing it as I may be in New Zealand during most of the month of July.

POL: OT

Spoiler:
          The end of that game was amazing!
          Yep, I hope so...

New Zealand? That's cool!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

just OT here what is skype anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
              Shippers!

I somehow succeeded hacking into Sam's laptop (which was surprisingly easy, I might add) and I got this screenshot to share with y'all:

Spoiler:
              http://tachyonscorner.webs.com/carteroneillskypeconvo.png

We all know the password, after all
              sigpic

Comment

Olympics OT:

Spoiler:
                OMG!!! That semifinal Canada/Slovakia game. My heart may never be the same after that 3rd period!
                Spoiler:

Do I have to dodge tomatoes if I'm still rooting for the US to win? And if I think that Apolo Anton Ohno got ROBBED in the 500? They were all touching each other--from what I've seen (and I've never skated short track, so please be kind when you whack me. . .) they all should have been DQed if he was. . .

So lets just say I agree completely and leave it at that lol
                okie dokie!

New Zealand? That's cool!!
                yes--cool. Well, I believe I said before it was FREEZING. Pack a sweater (jumper--whatever). But it's one of the most singularly beautiful places I've ever seen. And I was able to find some decent chocolate there--to drag up a convo from WAY long ago on this thread!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Shippers!

I somehow succeeded hacking into Sam's laptop (which was surprisingly easy, I might add) and I got this screenshot to share with y'all:

Spoiler:
                  http://tachyonscorner.webs.com/carteroneillskypeconvo.png

That is seriously awesome! Great job!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    just OT here what is skype anyway?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      Those Old Spice commercials crack me up (also I'm on a horse... LOL). She accepts this dinner invitation but just like when she dated Pete I don't think she sees anything serious with it. This is S 5 when Jack's gone cold - now I'm just musing - but could it be subconsciously she wants to see Jack's reaction? I don't think it would have been in the forefront of her mind but as we see in "Grace" (from my Jack cap of how she imagine him) - she really doesn't know how he feels. RDA acts that scene phenomenally in that his eyes are devoid of the usual longing and intensity we the audience have seen repeatedly.

Sam's mental image of Jack looking at her (look at his eyes...):

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p.../075_Grace.jpg

And here's the REAL Jack:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...077a_Grace.jpg
                      The looks are the same! How can she not know how he feels for her. She knows.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      I'm not sure she wants to see Jack's reaction.. necessarily. But I do think a part of her craves 'that sort' of attention, and I really don't think she gets it that much (she even seems a bit surprised when Pete gives it to her.) And like you said, I don't think she sees anything serious in it, and Jack's been cool towards her, so really, she has no reason not to spend time with a person who makes her feel good.
                      This is what I thought too. The attention is what she wants or especially, needs. She puts her feelings for Jack aside because of duty to not only for the military, but for Earth and decides to accept Joe's dinner invite. She puts herself first, to be with someone who she can relax and spend time personally with. Why didn't Sam and Jack just say to the other "wait for me"? Oh, the angst.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Ok, it's all my friend Camilla's fault!
                        I do not write fic! But she always tells me to write my dreams! And this morning I woke up with this image in my mind and I wrote a few lines...
                        It's nothing of special and maybe my English sucks ...but if you are so masochist to want to read it:
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack woke up slowly with the sensation of a body next to him. His left hand was in someone’s hair and the right one was moving up and down on a back, in an unconscious gesture of comfort.
                        It took him a while to understand that hair and back belonged to his 2IC. Yes, Samantha Carter was sleeping in his arms, her face rested on his chest.
                        As soon as his mind began to come back from the dreamland, he realized where they were: a tiny, grey, underground prison in a planet thousand light years away from home. His last memory was the light of a Zat and an incredible pain that ran through his body. Then only darkness.
                        But now he could feel the warmth of this beautiful body in his arms, smell the perfume of her skin, feel the softness of her hair.
                        He knew he would have to wake her up. Then they would have to figure out a way to escape from this prison, find Daniel and Teal’c and come back to the SGC. This meant fights, deaths, pain. Again. Like during almost all their missions. That was their job.
                        Yes, he would have to do it. But not right now. Just five more minutes. Five minutes to save these feelings in his mind.
                        He thought that maybe one day he will always wake up this way, with Sam next to him. But in a real bed, their bed, in their house. Yes, it would be amazing. Maybe one day. One day.
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wow, Jack can't cut a break in here. Sounds like starting in season 5 Sam started doing the butterfly dance but Jack just kept ignoring her and finally shut her down.

The relationship disconnect was two-sided.

Guys like Jack don't chit-chat. Especially about their feelings, no matter how strongly they feel about something or someone. And they sure as heck don't "read" women the way other women do. It's not Jack's fault that he didn't get that Sam was conflicted about whether or not he loves her when he treats her like a friend instead of a lover because he really can't anyway unless they make some changes which they have to talk about first because last he'd heard she wanted to "leave it in the room." So... if she doesn't tell him flat out he's most probably not going to know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            Those Old Spice commercials crack me up (also I'm on a horse... LOL). She accepts this dinner invitation but just like when she dated Pete I don't think she sees anything serious with it. This is S 5 when Jack's gone cold - now I'm just musing - but could it be subconsciously she wants to see Jack's reaction? I don't think it would have been in the forefront of her mind but as we see in "Grace" (from my Jack cap of how she imagine him) - she really doesn't know how he feels. RDA acts that scene phenomenally in that his eyes are devoid of the usual longing and intensity we the audience have seen repeatedly.

Sam's mental image of Jack looking at her (look at his eyes...):

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p.../075_Grace.jpg

And here's the REAL Jack:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...077a_Grace.jpg
                            Oh, BRAVA to you. I've never really noticed that transition - fantasy Jack with no love in his eyes and real Jack who really does love her and she...damn, just misses it, doesn't she?

Shippers!

http://tachyonscorner.webs.com/carte...skypeconvo.png
                            This was just great!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Here some angsty Jack moments:

D&C

Entity:

Desperate Measures:

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Wow, Jack can't cut a break in here. Sounds like starting in season 5 Sam started doing the butterfly dance but Jack just kept ignoring her and finally shut her down.

The relationship disconnect was two-sided.

Guys like Jack don't chit-chat. Especially about their feelings, no matter how strongly they feel about something or someone. And they sure as heck don't "read" women the way other women do. It's not Jack's fault that he didn't get that Sam was conflicted about whether or not he loves her when he treats her like a friend instead of a lover because he really can't anyway unless they make some changes which they have to talk about first because last he'd heard she wanted to "leave it in the room." So... if she doesn't tell him flat out he's most probably not going to know it.
                                And that's what she was trying to do in Threads.

That scene (in Threads)really has such a romantic book/movie feel to it, girl (or boy) goes to love's house to tell their true feelings and there is someone else there. Their love has moved on, because their love thinks they have moved on, when, in reality no one has moved anywhere.

They are both where they started, loving the other, the only thing different is they are both in other relationships. Usually, in one sided relationships. They are both in need of the other, and deep down they both know it. Usually, in the book or movie it ends happy and our two leads are together and happy. It is the timeless tale of love, Stargate style. I love the subtle sweetness that is Threads, it is so Jack and Sam. Anywho...back to lurking.

Comment

Working...
                                X