Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    It is okay and thanks! I have quite the crush on Chandler! Okay, a VERY big crush!
    Really, who wouldn't??? He's FINE. Ha! (Do you read Last Ship fic?)
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Delurking for a bit here...

I wanted to ask... Do you know when the Fandemonium book that is supposed to "explore" our ship will come out ? It's been a while and with the Stargate trilogy reboot announced, I'm starting to worry...

On a happier note, I have a little shippy gift that I posted here... and here !
      My Tumblr.
      My Tumblr Art Blog.
      My Deviantart page.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Really, who wouldn't??? He's FINE. Ha! (Do you read Last Ship fic?)
        No, I don't read any fan fic. I'm not sure why I never got into it for any fandom.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RadicalDreamer View Post
          Delurking for a bit here...

I wanted to ask... Do you know when the Fandemonium book that is supposed to "explore" our ship will come out ? It's been a while and with the Stargate trilogy reboot announced, I'm starting to worry...

On a happier note, I have a little shippy gift that I posted here... and here !
          I can't speak officially, but I wouldn't worry.
          sigpic

Comment

It's getting to be my favorite time of year again. Time for Secret Santa and Advent Calendar!

How they work (spoilered for length):

Advent Calendar

Spoiler:
            I know this is early, this will not start until Dec. 1st, but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do, sign up for it and make sure they can follow through, especially those that pick the first few days in December and also the ones doing Secret Santa.

Please PM me your art work by midnight 2 days before your day is due. If you have Dec. 4th, then I will need your artwork by midnight your time Dec 2nd, but the sooner you can get it to me, the better.

Let me know what days you want and I will keep the list updated:

1. mrscopterdoc
            7. slizzie1986
            13. slizzie1986
            25. mrscopterdoc

Secret Santa

Spoiler:
            Please do not sign up for Secret Santa unless you are positive you can make something! It is not nice to sign up, get a name and then bail out and not make them something!

You will receive an assignment based on what you like and what you are comfortable making. Below in spoilers is the info fill out sheet for SS. Copy and paste the info sign up into a PM to me. I will leave the sign up open until Nov 23rd or 24th, and I will have assignments out by Nov. 25th. I want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to make gifts! What you make depends on who you get, but a minimum of 2 pieces of art is required. This can mean an avi and matching sig. For fan fic, this means 2 drabbles [500 words or less each] OR one longer one at least 1500 words or more. If you want to make more, please do! But limit of ten please. This is all secret, so no telling who you got! Any questions you have about your assignment please go through me.

PM all presents to me no later than midnight your time Dec 19. I will hand out presents and reveal Secret Santas on December 20th so there is plenty of time to enjoy them before Christmas.
            You can always PM or visitor message me with any questions.
            sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #117
              Halloween/Spooky/Scary/Creepy

copter

jadedwraith

rodneyisgodney

Don't forget............sign up for secret santa and advent calendar is going on!
              sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge #118

This week’s prompt is: Safe haven. What means safety to you? What or who does your favorite actor take refuge in?

Please PM me with your entries by noon on Nov 7th.

Happy Gimping/Photoshoping/Writing.
                sigpic

Comment

Just dropping off an oldie but a goodie for Halloween.

Sam and Jack take their toddler out Trick or Treating for the first time, and Sam gets into the holiday in a big - GOOD - way. Jack/Sam established.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6863141/1/Blow-the-Man-Down
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Just dropping off an oldie but a goodie for Halloween.

Sam and Jack take their toddler out Trick or Treating for the first time, and Sam gets into the holiday in a big - GOOD - way. Jack/Sam established.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6863141/1/Blow-the-Man-Down
                    That is one of my favorites!!!!!!!! >.<
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

An update on the Advent Calendar. Here's how things are shaping up. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far.
                        Spoiler:
                        1. mrscopterdoc
                        2. Grace
                        4. Scifan
                        5. RodneyIsGodney
                        6. Taris
                        7. slizzie1986
                        8. Libero
                        12. Taris
                        13. slizzie1986
                        15. RodneyIsGodney
                        17. JadedWraith
                        19. Bailey
                        20. Libero
                        21. RodneyIsGodney
                        22. Bailey
                        23. JadedWraith
                        24. Grace
                        25. mrscopterdoc

Here's the sign up/info sheet for Secret Santa if anyone is interested.
                        Spoiler:
                        I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }
                        sigpic

Comment

I was in London for AT9 last weekend.

During one of the Q&As on Saturday Amanda was asked if she ever had dreamt as one of her characters? She mentioned being chased by aliens, getting out of dangerous situations, and "I've dreamt of Sam and Jack.... I called him sir, as you do" *wink*.

On Sunday one of the fic club girls asked AT to elaborate on the dream, as they were ready to take notes for their next story. Amanda was blushing, but played along, it was hilarious and made our shipper hearts explode

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            I was in London for AT9 last weekend.

During one of the Q&As on Saturday Amanda was asked if she ever had dreamt as one of her characters? She mentioned being chased by aliens, getting out of dangerous situations, and "I've dreamt of Sam and Jack.... I called him sir, as you do" *wink*.

On Sunday one of the fic club girls asked AT to elaborate on the dream, as they were ready to take notes for their next story. Amanda was blushing, but played along, it was hilarious and made our shipper hearts explode
                            Need details!!
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I think almost all the girls in the fic club are working on a story with the prompt "I called him sir" by now

Perhaps XFChemist can help me elaborate with what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                                I think almost all the girls in the fic club are working on a story with the prompt "I called him sir" by now

Perhaps XFChemist can help me elaborate with what happened?
                                Amanda said that both Sam and Jack would be in the cabin when she calls him, "Sir".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X