A Matter of Time
    Also one of my favorites
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

02x16_tags.jpg
      A nice moment when the two colonels are handing over their dogtags to Sam
      Last edited by bluebari; 03 May 2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I love the beginning of this episode when Jack pretends not to know what a wormhole is just to talk to Sam. Shippy shippy!

I like to think Jack giving his dog tags to Sam is symbolic of something, but since Cromwrll does it too ....

I wish the writers would've let Jack forgive Cromwell. I hated the way that ended.
        sigpic

Comment

A good episode for Sam, I like it when she is all business and confident and everyone on base do as she says :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
            A good episode for Sam, I like it when she is all business and confident and everyone on base do as she says :-)
            Yes, all business-y and professional ... and then she touches that donut and puts it back!!!

sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
              I love the beginning of this episode when Jack pretends not to know what a wormhole is just to talk to Sam. Shippy shippy!
              Totally Jack wanting to have Sam's attention for himself for a while!
              When they see what's happening to Boyd's team he clearly knows how to talk about black holes and stuff!

Comment

I like to think Jack giving his dog tags to Sam is symbolic of something, but since Cromwrll does it too ....
                I like to think that too, I don't remember them doing anything like that in any other episode. Does Cromwell do that too because Jack does? And Jack's dogtags are on display on his chest throughout the whole episode, so they may be symbolic in a way... Sam has already lost hers to the black hole...

Comment

I wish the writers would've let Jack forgive Cromwell. I hated the way that ended.
                  yup shame we did not get more backgroud story about Jack and Frank. I like to think they at least somehow cleared the air between them when they argued in the control room. Actually I feel sorry for both Boyd and Cromwell, they seem to be interesting characters, and had to die in the single episode they appeared in...

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    Yes, all business-y and professional ... and then she touches that donut and puts it back!!!

Yes well. Said donut is starring again later on when Sam explains her theories to Hammond, so... LOL
                    Also, maybe the airman who offered it to her was more than happy to eat that donut himself later, the one the great Sam Carter touched! LOL

Comment

New old (really old!) photo I've never seen before!

sigpic
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

I love that picture, SamJackShipper93! It's adorable!

I know I'm late for the "Need" episode discussion, but I finally got that chapter finished. . .

Just thought I'd share. Things Owed--Need

sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

I know I'm late for the "Need" episode discussion, but I finally got that chapter finished. . .

Yay! Was so happy to see your update!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Love, love, loved this! The romance in Need is so cheesy, but I still consider it one of my favorite episodes because I think it has so many ramifications for the team, which you pulled out so beautifully in this piece!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for The X-Files series (but really, if you don't know about this, you've been hiding under a rock...)
                              Spoiler:
                              I finally finished all nine seasons of The X-Files, and I have to say I was actually really surprised about how explicit (just generally, not sexually) the series was about Mulder and Scully's romantic relationship in the last few seasons of the show.

Maybe that's just because I'm used to the subtlety of "Not exactly" and "Password's Fishing" and "Everyone loves a wedding" ... and maybe I'm just a little bit jealous that we never got that same onscreen time for Jack and Sam.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                                Spoiler for The X-Files series (but really, if you don't know about this, you've been hiding under a rock...)
                                Spoiler:
                                I finally finished all nine seasons of The X-Files, and I have to say I was actually really surprised about how explicit (just generally, not sexually) the series was about Mulder and Scully's romantic relationship in the last few seasons of the show.

Maybe that's just because I'm used to the subtlety of "Not exactly" and "Password's Fishing" and "Everyone loves a wedding" ... and maybe I'm just a little bit jealous that we never got that same onscreen time for Jack and Sam.
                                totally agree.

~and i'll still hope for something concrete in the future~

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X