No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see MS's comment has made it here... (sigh)

I'd take Jenn's scene she once chatted on IM.

I'd also like to see the Commander of the Hammond in DC to confer with her favorite General....and in the privacy of his office...they have that
    lll
    BIG HONKIN' KISSSSSS!!!!

Ok...I have that out of my system now.

I also wanted to say:

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      I once chatted this scene with a friend on YIM:
      Spoiler:
      LT Scott is sitting in Jack's office waiting for someone to come join them. He's looking at the pictures on Jack's desk as one is wont to do under those circumstances.

LT Scott points at one picture, "May I, sir?"

Jack says, "Be my guest."

Scott picks up the picture and looks at it, "Cute kid. He yours?"

Jack answers, smiling broadly, "Yeah..."

"That his mom?"

"Yup."

Scott stares at the picture curiously for a moment. "Is that..."

Jack's smile grows still wider and he repeats, "Yup. You didn't really think it actually took them an entire year to build the Hammond, did you?"

Scott was just about to answer when they were interupted by...
      Yeah.. I know.. only about 5% less subtle than they've been so far. But that's why it would work lol.
      Oh, now this gets serious greenage!
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        Oh, now this gets serious greenage!
        right?? i totally missed that scene when i watched SGU i dont know how! *headdesk for being a bad shipper* haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          right?? i totally missed that scene when i watched SGU i dont know how! *headdesk for being a bad shipper* haha
          It's not a real scene.... Just one a friend and I made up while chatting But it would work and still be subtle and non-intrusive. The problem is I can't really see Sam and Jack indulging in a bhk anywhere in public when either of them is working, and I can't see taking the time on SGU for private off-duty snogging... The scene I mentioned could even be worked into an episode *about* the SGU guys' relationships with their families, even.

Well.

One can dream.

Comment

It's not a real scene.... Just one a friend and I made up while chatting But it would work and still be subtle and non-intrusive. The problem is I can't really see Sam and Jack indulging in a bhk anywhere in public when either of them is working, and I can't see taking the time on SGU for private off-duty snogging... The scene I mentioned could even be worked into an episode *about* the SGU guys' relationships with their families, even.

Well.

One can dream.
            ohhh. well still. thatd be so perfect. i seriously hope that happens. im right there dreaming with you!
            sigpic

Comment

Just thinking of the last time we saw them together on-screen:

Spoiler:

These are S/J looks from SGU 101, Air.

Do I have to spoil them?

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                Well, if it takes me that long to get it produced, I'd probably utilize some good ol' Hollywood magic and snag one of those Editing Room Floor kisses and splice it together in a flashback scene that shows us their First REAL *KISS*.

You see, I have contingency plans for my contingency plans! Where there's a will, there's a Big Honkin' Kiss!!!
                sooo if you want help with these plans, count me in! hahaha i do need my BHK <3
                here here!!
                *supers squishy huggles Bren*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sigh...a few more...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Just thinking of the last time we saw them together on-screen:

These are S/J looks from SGU 101, Air.
                    *sigh* I adore that scene, btw. Not sure why except they're so serious and professional and yet at the same time so comfortable with each other. Absolutely no angst or UST...

And.. You know.. no sirs

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      Sigh...a few more...

Spoiler:

i am loving these photos bc i feel like the way they are looking at each other in these is different and speaks to something deeper between them than we've previously seen, especially Jack....or i could just be projecting my hopes and dreams onto them although the fact there were not any "sirs" makes it likely my first statement was right tee-hee
                      sigpic

Comment

i am loving these photos bc i feel like the way they are looking at each other in these is different and speaks to something deeper between them than we've previously seen, especially Jack....or i could just be projecting my hopes and dreams onto them tee-hee
                        It's because we know what Jack's thinking. "Wow--she's hot even on that screen. Can't wait until she gets home!"
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          It's because we know what Jack's thinking. "Wow--she's hot even on that screen. Can't wait until she gets home!"
                          yeah thats defintely what he's thinking! and sam's like "oh crap. he's thinking about how hot i am again and not focusing *sighs* typical jack!"
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I adore that scene, btw. Not sure why except they're so serious and professional and yet at the same time so comfortable with each other. Absolutely no angst or UST...

And.. You know.. no sirs
                            Absolutely! How does that intimacy transcend the professional setting? It boggles the mind.

Spoiler:

These are the last ones. After all, it was only a 20-second scene. We did the best we could to maximize the potential.

Comment

You know - really - what I think a lot of it is for me? In the past, especially S8 when we last really saw them together, there was just *so* much angst and longing in every look and gesture. And, added to the chaos of their personal lives, the upheaval in their professional lives as both of them were taking on new responsibilities apart from each other and outside their comfort zones. There's just *none* of that now. And it's not simply because (I believe) they're together personallly, but because in finding peace and balance they both have it professionally as well. Jack's no longer covering behind humor or pretending incompetence, and Sam's confident in who she is and what she can do and is no longer tentative about showing it. And, in a very real way, they've become The Bosses because of all they've done and sacrificed and so, seeing them there in positions of authority being the ones dong the worrying and wondering sorta makes me smile simply because it's about time and they deserve it.

Comment

i am loving these photos bc i feel like the way they are looking at each other in these is different and speaks to something deeper between them than we've previously seen, especially Jack....or i could just be projecting my hopes and dreams onto them although the fact there were not any "sirs" makes it likely my first statement was right tee-hee
                                Tee-hee!!!
                                You know - really - what I think a lot of it is for me? In the past, especially S8 when we last really saw them together, there was just *so* much angst and longing in every look and gesture. And, added to the chaos of their personal lives, the upheaval in their professional lives as both of them were taking on new responsibilities apart from each other and outside their comfort zones. There's just *none* of that now. And it's not simply because (I believe) they're together personallly, but because in finding peace and balance they both have it professionally as well. Jack's no longer covering behind humor or pretending incompetence, and Sam's confident in who she is and what she can do and is no longer tentative about showing it. And, in a very real way, they've become The Bosses because of all they've done and sacrificed and so, seeing them there in positions of authority being the ones dong the worrying and wondering sorta makes me smile simply because it's about time and they deserve it.
                                They're no longer hiding behind humor and hierarchy because there's no longer any reason to hide. They comport themselves with, as you say, the "peace and balance" that come with being comfortable and safe in the knowledge that you are loved totally, completely and without question.

Comment

Working...
                                X