• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    You go girl!

But just in case, here's what might happen in a SGU scene insert:

Spoiler:
    Caution: Gutter and Fluff ahead. . .

Spoiler:
    The ringing phone brought him to alertness. The General rolled over and reached for the handset with one hand, his other arm still trapped comfortably under the blond next to him.

"What?"

"Uh--General O'Neill--" began the voice on the other end. "We have a situation here, and we need your orders for what to do next."

"You know I'm on vacation, right?" He spoke low, trying not to wake up his wife.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry sir."

Jack sighed, lifting the hand with the phone still in it to scratch at his head. He stared at the phone in consternation before returning it to his ear. "I'll be in as soon as I can." He pressed the "end" button with his thumb and dropped the phone quietly onto the pile of clothes next to the bed.

She stirred, turned, and draped one arm across his side. "Strange things afoot at the Pentagon?"

"I'm going to demote them all."

Her blue, blue eyes opened to gaze at him, a smile already gracing a face that glowed with bleary satisfaction. "Party on, dude."

He grinned, remembering the movie that had been on the basic cable channel at the diner they'd stopped at on their way home from the airport. "I love it when you quote me Bill and Ted in the morning."

"I love being here to quote you Bill and Ted in the morning."

"I just love you."

She smiled and raised herself up on one elbow, leaning in for a kiss.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips, then disentangled himself and got up. "I've gotta go."

"Come back soon?"

"As soon as I can." He pulled on a black tshirt and a pair of BDU pants, retrieved a pair of socks from a drawer. "Promise." And then, at the look she gave him, he crawled up the foot of the bed to hover over her, his weight balanced on his arms. "Promise." He lowered his body, claiming her mouth in what constituted considerably more than a peck.

She sighed as he raised himself, scooted back to the foot of the bed, and stood up. Pulling the sheet up to her chin she cast him a look that was both innocent and puckish, that to-die-for grin teasing at the corners of her mouth.

Just when he reached the door, she said, "Jack."

He turned to look at her. "Yeah, Sam?"

"Have fun storming the castle."
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

You go girl!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      The ringing phone brought him to alertness. The General rolled over and reached for the handset with one hand, his other arm still trapped comfortably under the blond next to him.

"What?"

"Uh--General O'Neill--" began the voice on the other end. "We have a situation here, and we need your orders for what to do next."

"You know I'm on vacation, right?" He spoke low, trying not to wake up his wife.

Jack sighed, lifting the hand with the phone still in it to scratch at his head. He stared at the phone in consternation before returning it to his ear. "I'll be in as soon as I can." He pressed the "end" button with his thumb and dropped the phone quietly onto the pile of clothes next to the bed.

She stirred, turned, and draped one arm across his side. "Strange things afoot at the Pentagon?"

Her blue, blue eyes opened to gaze at him, a smile already gracing a face that glowed with bleary satisfaction. "Party on, dude."

He grinned, remembering the movie that had been on the basic cable channel at the diner they'd stopped at on their way home from the airport. "I love it when you quote me Bill and Ted in the morning."

"I just love you."

He gave her a quick peck on the lips, then disentangled himself and got up. "I've gotta go."

"Come back soon?"

"As soon as I can." He pulled on a black tshirt and a pair of BDU pants, retrieved a pair of socks from a drawer. "Promise." And then, at the look she gave him, he crawled up the foot of the bed to hover over her, his weight balanced on his arms. "Promise." He lowered his body, claiming her mouth in what constituted considerably more than a peck.

She sighed as he raised himself, scooted back to the foot of the bed, and stood up. Pulling the sheet up to her chin she cast him a look that was both innocent and puckish, that to-die-for grin teasing at the corners of her mouth.

That was great!!! perfect way to distract me in class
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

You go girl!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"What?"

"I just love you."

"Come back soon?"

Love it! In case you have any spare time on your hands () you can write all the "drabbles" you want. Especially if they're like this.

Comment

You go girl!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"What?"

"I just love you."

"Come back soon?"

Awwww...so cute

can I say "we want more, we want more...."

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          That was great!!! perfect way to distract me in class
          Or to come home too....
          sigpic

Comment

Just when you thought it was safe....

Interruptus: Other Plans.
            Jenn--I tried to review the 5th chapter twice, because I had a thought while working this morning. . .but apparently you're not allowed to review twice--but I just had to say. . .
            Spoiler:

Good thing she was holding the Victoria's Secret bags!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              We need to remember that MS doesn't know anything more than we do at this point. Somebody asked him a question and he gave his opinion, nothing more than that. He doesn't have inside information that makes his comments in any way true. So until somebody with actual knowledge or in higher authority comes along and makes a statement either direction, I'm not going to let his comments bother me.
              That bolded part? That's all I need to know.

I'm so gonna get myself in trouble with this one of these days...

You go girl!

Spoiler:
              "Come back soon?"

Spoiler:
              Think it'll work?

Spoiler:
              It'd take a miracle.

On topic? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Think it'll work?

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                It'd take a miracle.

On topic? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Yeah, I thought as I posted that I was mixing my metaphors, but then I figured that they've seen both movies and having impeccable (snort) taste in flicks, most likely quote lines to them like my husband and I do. . .oh well! I hope it was enjoyable anyway!

And what episode are those stills from? I know that the kissing on the screen is set in--but this is season 6 (Jonas) right? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure that one out.
                Last edited by Akamaimom; 09 February 2010, 10:30 AM.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Yeah, I thought as I posted that I was mixing my metaphors, but then I figured that they've seen both movies and having impeccable (snort) taste in flicks, most likely quote lines to them like my husband and I do. . .oh well! I hope it was enjoyable anyway!

And what episode are those stills from? I know that the kissing on the screen is set it--but this is season 6 (Jonas) right? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure that one out.
                  Probably from "Smoke & Mirrors" where Jack is accused of shooting Kinsey. He's wearing the shirt he was wearing when he got back from his cabin vacation, and has his sunglasses on the cord around his neck. At least, that's my guess. I'm thinking they are watching the news events surrounding Kinsey's shooting in that scene.

Comment

You go girl!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"What?"

"I just love you."

"Come back soon?"

I would love to see it!!. Maybe you could contact a script supervisor and drop her/him an e-mail? The scene is ready you know
                    sigpic

Comment

And what episode are those stills from? I know that the kissing on the screen is set it--but this is season 6 (Jonas) right? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure that one out.
                      Season Six, Smoke & Mirrors. Manipped with Locker Room Scene surveillance camera shots.

The other Random Quote I decided against but now can't resist adding in...?

Spoiler:
                      Castles don't have phones a$$-whole.

Spoiler:
                      I think I just put that up as an act of I-can-get-round-any-censor-I-want defiance. I am sooooooooooo gonna get in trouble....
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilliasaid View Post
                        Hi everyone...decided to stop lurking and join the party Had to come read some happy shippiness after the MS downer...I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for movie 3!
                        I'm sorry, catching up here. Someone want to PM me what it was (and where/when) MS said something that was a downer? Without knowing what it was (or context) I tend to take anything he says with a grain of...whatever. Why? He was 100% against any Sam/Jack stuff, and was always a bit...peevish...about any hint of it. Or so I've always believed.

Thanks (for the aforementioned requested PM).

Pol
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

That was brill - what I needed after the not totally unsurprising news. Please - just one scene in SGU......... with jello, cake a doohickey AND the BHK

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                            That was brill - what I needed after the not totally unsurprising news. Please - just one scene in SGU......... with jello, cake a doohickey AND the BHK
                            Okay, so I just love twisting words and phrases...

So... "cake a doohickey" ...

... ...

First time I've thought of "cake" as a verb.

{{{Splash}}}
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

So... "cake a doohickey" ...

... ...

First time I've thought of "cake" as a verb.

{{{Splash}}}
                              It's been a long day & I forgot to put the "quote reply" bit in as well so it made even less sense, ah well - I'll get there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                Yeah, I've heard something about it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X