No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen people on tumblr having problems with ffnet as well. Perhaps they're working on a major update?

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      what is it wrong with ffnet today? Updates aren't showing up!
      Are the new chapters not showing up and/or fics jumping to the top of the page, or are alerts not working either?
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

And, night falls...

It's not like they'd never come to the cabin before. Jack thought about the last time they'd all been here together. It was the week after Jacob and Selmak died. He'd brought them all here so that Carter could morn in peace, away from the SGC where she'd bury herself in her lab and never take a moment to truly think about the sadness and guilt she'd been feeling.

It had been the turning point for them. As a team, as a couple. It was at the end of that week that they'd decided to take steps in their careers that would allow them to be together. The two of them came to a decision and the four of them discussed the repercussions. Daniel and Teal'c just wanted them to finally be together and happy, the rest, they'd said, would work itself out.

This trip though, was even more special. This time they got to revel in their new-found freedoms.

And revel they did.

Jack lay awake and once again found himself staring at Sam's sleeping form. He thought he'd known her. Their friendship had been long and they'd been through just about everything, but now he found himself desperately wanting, no needing, to memorize every one of her features. Reaching to brush her hair from her face, he let himself relax into his own pillow and drift off, the image of her face emblazoned upon his eyelids.

She'd been lying there for awhile, awake but not daring to move. She was surprised Jack hadn't called her on her pretending to be asleep. Years of sleeping side-by-side had given them both enough clues to figure out when the other was truly aslumber. His touch of her face sent shivers through her soul and she almost let him know she was awake, but she didn't, thinking that perhaps, like her, he simply wanted to allow himself to consume every detail of this moment, some part of her still afraid that it would all be pulled away. So she lay there listening to him watching her trying not to hold her breath in awe of her wonder.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Suess
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Nice Scully...
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            Are the new chapters not showing up and/or fics jumping to the top of the page, or are alerts not working either?
            Never mind, I experienced it for myself last night... Seems it's working again now, though.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Love it, Scully

~

created by fems & A Karswyll

Comment

Tried to green you Scully, but locked. Loved the ficlit! SJ_green.gif

Comment

Thanks everybody
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

created by fems & A Karswyll

Comment

Happy Thursday everybody...

....Hello?...

Um, Jack? Where is everybody?
                      Holiday hangover?
                      It's eerily quiet on this thread.
                      I think everyone is just trying to catch up before the next big holiday. You know what that is right?
                      Of course I know what it is. I can't believe that you remember.
                      I remember everything that involves cake.
                      There's no cake, Jack. Chocolate, yes, flowers, yes, soft music and candlelight, yes. Cake? Notsomuch.
                      Doh!

*My 500th post *
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Congrats on the promotion!

How's it going for you?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Congrats on the promotion, Scully

Comment

Thanks ladies!

It's going ok, Sparky. How's things with you? Mom still doing well?
                            Hey, you should post a reminder on this thread about the Season 5 re-watch.

Hope you're feeling better, Muse!

Seriously though, where is everybody?
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

ATTENTION

The season 5 Stargate SG-1 Episode rewatch is in the planning stages. I've taken over from hlndncr. There are still plenty of episodes to be picked!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                                Thanks ladies!

It's going ok, Sparky. How's things with you? Mom still doing well?
                                Hey, you should post a reminder on this thread about the Season 5 re-watch.

Hope you're feeling better, Muse!

Seriously though, where is everybody?
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Thanks I'm not coughing as much as earlier this week, but breathing has gotten a bit more difficult again. I might call the doctor tomorrow, she told me to do so, if I didn't get much better within two days.

Comment

Working...
                                X