Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...I see a hugging trend.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

His hand in is instinctively in her hair before he catches himself!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

more hugging...
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...and moore hugging...
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...and a hug WITH a kiss...
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Last one (for now)...

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                            And now back to the cabin...

“Hey.”
                            “Hey yourself.”
                            “Am I still dreaming?”
                            “No.”

They sat there for what seemed like years. Neither able to look away. Sam wasn't sure if it was the heat from the fire creating the warmth spreading through her at that moment or a full body blush from the intensity of his gaze. Amazingly, Jack looked just as flushed and before she knew what was happening, he was leaning forward to kiss her.

For someone who knew so much about space and time, Sam let herself get so lost in the feel of his lips crushing, nipping, and slowly but urgently pressing upon hers that she couldn't tell if everything had slowed down or stopped altogether.
                            I can't green anyone apparently.

But I enjoyed that Scully.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

some rants about fics

Spoiler:
                              fics where a teenager Sam is impregnated by the Asgards creep me out. And fics where Jon is sent back in time to stay with her are even worse for me. It's not Jack IMO.
                              sorry. it has been bothering me for a while.
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I agree, XF, I don't read those type fics, either!

Loved the pics, SaraB!

Comment

Working...
                                X