No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who will get to see most of the original SG1 together I just want to say:

I HATE YOU!

jk

But iz very jealous. Take many pretty pictures and ask shippy questions!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      This is who I've got on the list for Secret Santa this year:

- Sparky She-Demon
      - A. Karswyll
      - fems
      - IamDKScully
      - Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
      - Nei
      - Nolamom
      - Selene0789
      - XFchemist
      - Cairistiona
      - Pol
      - Atlantis_babe34

If anyone else wants to sign up please do so by Friday! I'll be sending out assignments this weekend.
      Could we give preferences for what we like to make/receive (fic, art, vid, gifs, etc) and maybe add some favs/likes/dislikes to make it easier for Santa to decide in which direction to take the gift? Or should we post such things after the assignments have been given? I don't recall how we did it last year but I do believe there were some preferences to make it easier to come up with something appropriate...
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Shipsgiving is Saturday, November 16th!

Join us!

Comment

For those of you who will get to see most of the original SG1 together I just want to say:

I HATE YOU!

jk

But iz very jealous. Take many pretty pictures and ask shippy questions!
          i'm not going.

(i can't afford it, AND, i live through others! )
          sally

sigpic

Comment

well I'd like to go...but I have to find a roomie before!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Could we give preferences for what we like to make/receive (fic, art, vid, gifs, etc) and maybe add some favs/likes/dislikes to make it easier for Santa to decide in which direction to take the gift? Or should we post such things after the assignments have been given? I don't recall how we did it last year but I do believe there were some preferences to make it easier to come up with something appropriate...
              Last year I posted a survey the same day I sent out assignments. That way everyone could share their preferences and the Santa's could get some ideas. I'll do that again this year as it seemed to have worked out well.

Comment

Last year I posted a survey the same day I sent out assignments. That way everyone could share their preferences and the Santa's could get some ideas. I'll do that again this year as it seemed to have worked out well.
                Can't wait!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  well I'd like to go...but I have to find a roomie before!
                  I'm sorry that I can't help you with that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks! I'm looking forward to finding out who's gonna be my giftee!
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Ah, thanks! I'm looking forward to finding out who's gonna be my giftee!
                      And you did an excellent job last year fems!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        And you did an excellent job last year fems!
                        Thanks, I'm glad you (and others) enjoyed the story I wrote. I just hope I can be a bit briefer this year! I really enjoyed my Secret Santa's (Wild Flower) present too!

Looking forward to all the new shippy gifts for this year's Secret Santa!
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Thanks, I'm glad you (and others) enjoyed the story I wrote. I just hope I can be a bit briefer this year! I really enjoyed my Secret Santa's (Wild Flower) present too!

Looking forward to all the new shippy gifts for this year's Secret Santa!
                          Gosh *blushes* thanks! Sad that I'm just not going to have the time to take part this year. I'm having a hard enough time finishing off the next chapter of Cake!
                          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

I'M BACK! I have a fully functional computer again! I don't have to sneak GW time at work any more
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

congratulations!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I love the cheesiness of those grins!
                                sigpic

----------
                                FFN ----- AO3 ----------