Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha brilliant fems
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

*pokes head in* Hello. At the risk of sounding stupid, what's this list about?
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        *pokes head in* Hello. At the risk of sounding stupid, what's this list about?
        They're Sam's rules.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
          16) Adding the words "Sir" or "with all due respect" neutralizes any insubordinate statement given right before or after the use of said phrases.
          This one is my favorite so far

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            They're Sam's rules.
            I see - I looked back at Jack's rules. Me likes... And I've got to go - night (at least for me)!
            Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
            My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

I was watching the new Star Trek movie and during the first scene between Carol and Kirk I was thinking how that scene would've gone if it was sam and jack.

here's that little scene.
              Spoiler:

: Colonel O'Neill? Scientist Nielsen. I've been assigned to the "Prometheus" by General Carter. These are my transfer orders.

[she holds out the order to O'Neill]

: You requested an additional science officer, O'Neill?

: No. but what's one more?.

[O'Neill reads Sam's credentials]

: Captain Samantha Nielsen. Doctorate in theoretical astrophysics, specializing in level 3 hand to hand combat.

: an Impressive resume, Dr. Nielsen.

: Thank you.

: But it will not help us achieve our goal...

: maybe... but, the more the merrier.

[to Sam]

: Have a seat, Captain.

[Sam takes the seat between O'Neill and Teal'c].

(Note: Nielsen is apparently Sam's mother's maiden name according to stargate wikia).

and here's the scene from star trek into darkness

Spoiler:

Carol: Captain Kirk, Science officer Wallace. I've been assigned to Enterprise by Admiral Marcus. These are my transfer orders.

[she holds out the order to Kirk]

Spock: You requested an additional science officer, Captain?

Kirk: I wish I had.

[Kirk reads Carol's credentials]

Kirk: Lieutenant Carol Wallace. Doctorate in Applied Physics, specializing in advanced weaponry.

Spock: Impressive credentials.

Carol: Thank you.

Spock: But redundant now that I'm back aboard the Enterprise.

Kirk: Yes, and yet, the more the merrier.

[to Carol]

Kirk: Have a seat, doctor.

[Carol takes the seat between Kirk and Spock]

Shuttle Pilot: Shuttle crew, standby for lift off.
              [we see the shuttle flying off to the Enterprise]
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 24 August 2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                Feel free to use these hlndncr if they're any good.

My version of Sam's rules:

1) Always treat your superior officers with respect - especially when you know they're wrong.

2) Do not form romantic attachments of any kind to aliens of any species - it never ends well.

3) Pretend you're obeying orders not to touch - continue to search for the on button anyway.

4) Treat all alien technology with extreme caution - it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

5) Always carry a lemon in your pocket - you never know when it might come in handy.

6) Eat, drink and use the bathroom before touching new technology - you don't know where or when you might end up.

7) Don't giggle at Jack's jokes.

8) Never call Jack 'Jack' use only Sir and his rank.

9) Humour the Colonel when he plays dumb - it's cute.

10) Do not think inappropriate thoughts about your CO in his presence.

11) Don't think about or stare at his six.

12) Keep calm and use your brain - you can figure anything out when you need to.

13) Don't despair, the universe has a habit of throwing curveballs when you're least expecting it.

14) Remember, there's no place like home, and home is where the heart is.
                Hehe! I think BrenRen could easily use some of these and twist them into her gutter scenes...somehow. Especially 10 and 11!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for all the great rules. Looks like I've got some work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Looking forward to see it

Comment

I too look forward to seeing what hlndncr comes up with.
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

As am I.
                        sigpic

Comment

For anybody interested, here is a video of the fanexpo clip that everybody was talking about 2-3 pages ago. Just found it on Youtube, and thought you might be interested.

AT references are at about 13:45 following and 16:00 following, for those interested (since technically this is the ship thread ), but I would suspect most of you will watch the whole thing anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            What are you going to do with Sam's rule #2?
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I was just reading a tag to Death Knell and it got me thinking... Did they actually film alternative ending scenes where Jack kisses Sam on the forehead and/or Sam actually kisses Jack or do you think they were just goofing around between takes and they took those photos?

Because Sam is kinda cheating on Pete (not that I really care about , he could be standing watching for all it bothers me but I think it makes Sam look bad.)

Btw I'm soooo not complaining about Sam and Jack kissing, I just think the timing is a bit screwy
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                                I was just reading a tag to Death Knell and it got me thinking... Did they actually film alternative ending scenes where Jack kisses Sam on the forehead and/or Sam actually kisses Jack or do you think they were just goofing around between takes and they took those photos?
                                Say what?

What photos? Are there photos of them kissing? Do you have a link? *me wants to see*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X