Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Blue and red jello!

What kind of jello would a kid of theirs like? Purple?
    I read a fic where they liked purple - a long time ago now.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      In a galaxy far, far away?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Blue and red jello!

What kind of jello would a kid of theirs like? Purple?
        Is there a purple jello?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          Is there a purple jello?
          I think that there may be in the US.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I don't really care for tiramisu, but that probably doesn't surprise everyone with my recent posts.

I prefer tea, but I do have coffee occasionally... with lots of sugar and flavoring like a vanilla or caramel latte!

Back to... Jack likes vanilla and Sam likes chocolate... so their wedding cake would be half/half?
            Wait, who says Sam likes chocolate? Did I miss something or is this a fanon/female thing?

I just did a quick search in the transcripts and it turns out that's exactly what Pete was asking Sam for their wedding cake ("chocolate or vanilla?")! ö

Is there a purple jello?
            Yes, there is! Even I know this! There's blackberry fusion (although it's a bit pink/purple), grape (purple) and raspberry (reddish purple), if I'm not mistaken. I've had the grapes and it was nice.

I wouldn't be surprised if their kid likes green jello or a completely different color, especially if any of the guys babysit the kid(s) often and influence her. Or maybe the kid(s) will side with Sam or Jack in their favorite flavor. Or, shock horror, they don't like jello! ö
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Stalker cop! *crosses self and does gesture against evil*

Comment

Yes, I suppose it's true, we don't know if Sam prefers chocolate or vanilla. What have we seen Sam eat on the show, besides blue jello?

There was the time in Upgrades where she had steak and diet coke, so we know she's not a vegetarian. We've seen her drink coffee and beer. She has talked to Jack about cake a couple times. In Window of Opportunity she was eating breakfast in the commissary with Jack and Daniel but her breakfast wasn't shown clearly, like Jack's Fruit Loops and Daniel's waffles.

Comment

Ugh, no! Chocolate macaroons??? No, no no. Macaroons are coconut, vanilla, sugar and egg whites.

Okay, sorry, I am not anti-chocolate. I love brownies.
                  I know, I know! That was my initial reaction too, but these are soooooo good! I do prefer the white ones though. And, speaking of which anyone ever notice that the macaroons that Cam makes Sam don't look like macaroons and neither do the ones that she makes him?
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Yes, I suppose it's true, we don't know if Sam prefers chocolate or vanilla. What have we seen Sam eat on the show, besides blue jello?

There was the time in Upgrades where she had steak and diet coke, so we know she's not a vegetarian. We've seen her drink coffee and beer. She has talked to Jack about cake a couple times. In Window of Opportunity she was eating breakfast in the commissary with Jack and Daniel but her breakfast wasn't shown clearly, like Jack's Fruit Loops and Daniel's waffles.
                    We hardly ever see her eat anything. We know she takes her coffee black, enjoys herbal tea (Ascension, Changeling) and mochaccinos (Family Ties), prefers the taste of diet coke (Upgrades), likes beer (Fire and Water), wine (Unending, Family Ties), and blue jello. Oh and she either doesn't like macaroons or Mitchell's family recipe isn't very tasty (Line In the Sand).

Those are the only things that come to mind. Well, and there's a handful of times we've seen her eat something off-world (with varying degrees of success) but they never really say what they're eating or what it tastes like, except for Daniel's comments about MREs.
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      i read a fic a long time ago where sam and jack were both eating their preferred color of jello, and sometime later, daniel and teal'c noticed sam and jack's tongues were purple. hmm, wonder how those colors got mixed together?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I think that fanfic writers made it up. There was never anything in the series about it.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        Vanilla is one of Jack's favorites, I believe. I don't remember where I'd heard or read that, but it's one of the reasons I tend to use it as well. In the field though, I think Sam smells like standard soap (the kind without a scent, because you wouldn't want to smell like strawberries or whatever when you're hiding in the desert from a bunch of Jaffa), sweat, pure Sam and gunpowder and I can totally see Jack digging it. It's probably the same for Jack, except he would smell uniquely like Jack and not Sam

EDIT:
                        Found it, it's from Heroes (part one):

O'NEILL
                        (not breaking stride)
                        I like vanilla over chocolate. My favorite color is peridot. I think Tibet should be free. And if I could have dinner with anyone in the world, it'd be Mary Steenburgen.
                        Thanks to the both of you - and such a lovely discussion you've all had about chocolate and cake I prefer brownies which I bake a LOT of at work - yesterday from 36 eggs and 3 kilograms of sugar!

Sam doesn't like the Asgard food - at least not the yellow ones

Comment

I like chocolate but I do prefer milk icecream over the chocolate one.
                          And I don't like macaroons too (and coconut)

ps: the correct spelling is tiramisù (but it seems Americans like to change and misspell the names of all Italian food ) And it's one of my fav dessert
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            I like chocolate but I do prefer milk icecream over the chocolate one.
                            And I don't like macaroons too (and coconut)

ps: the correct spelling is tiramisù (but it seems Americans like to change and misspell the names of all Italian food ) And it's one of my fav dessert
                            Not just food, it seems they're allergic to accents (diacritical marks) in general!
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Wait, who says Sam likes chocolate? Did I miss something or is this a fanon/female thing?

I just did a quick search in the transcripts and it turns out that's exactly what Pete was asking Sam for their wedding cake ("chocolate or vanilla?")! ö
                              Hahahahahah! Hahahahahah!!

I was labeling the episodes I've got on my computer, and of course hit Threads in Season 8. I always click forward to the middle of an episode to make sure I've got the titles right, and this was the exact moment I clicked to! Hahahahah!

I don't think Sam has ever had a more awkward car ride than that one. Well, except for maybe the ride back. AFTER she's told him she doesn't want to continue the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                Hahahahahah! Hahahahahah!!

I was labeling the episodes I've got on my computer, and of course hit Threads in Season 8. I always click forward to the middle of an episode to make sure I've got the titles right, and this was the exact moment I clicked to! Hahahahah!

I don't think Sam has ever had a more awkward car ride than that one. Well, except for maybe the ride back. AFTER she's told him she doesn't want to continue the relationship.

But come on, the small talk he makes is awful! I wonder if Sam was thinking the same thing, asking herself how she ever thought they were compatible enough to spend the rest of their lives together.
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X