Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    That's strange, why do I need to login to view this page??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
      I thought it was just me... being banned all over the place lol, just search for the akamaimom's user name and you'll find the fic
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I probably posted it wrong here on the site. And it hasn't been posted yet on the main page for FF.net (as of right now, at least). This is why I don't do techno-things. I'm truly Jack's twin. He and I are both hopeless.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I probably posted it wrong here on the site. And it hasn't been posted yet on the main page for FF.net (as of right now, at least). This is why I don't do techno-things. I'm truly Jack's twin. He and I are both hopeless.
          sigpic

Comment

Watching Chimera atm. Know what moment breaks my heart every time? When she says, "You know how it is, usually you don't mind because you know they couldn't cope with the truth anyway..." or some such, and it cuts to Jack, whose eyes flick to the side every so slightly and he says, "Usually..."

Argghhhh...

/dies from the heartbreak

((Jack))

Cause it's so clear he doesn't

*sob*

Sorry... back to whatever

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              In our defense, *we* didn't gutterize. We were just observing the intrinsic gutter of the thing.

BTW, there are days when I can't see a jumper fly through a 'gate without laughing.
              Suuuuuuure I believe you.... and I think that is a reason why I stopped watching SG downstairs...nobody will understand why I'm laughing at some innocent moments

Akamaimom lovely fanfic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *trades mop in for oversized ShamWow*
                I don't think that's enough!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *runs around the thread looking for the fic...*

I've made the vid!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj-uZbY3zU
                Awesome vid!!! Great timing with all the gutter talk going on in the thread

Watching Chimera atm. Know what moment breaks my heart every time? When she says, "You know how it is, usually you don't mind because you know they couldn't cope with the truth anyway..." or some such, and it cuts to Jack, whose eyes flick to the side every so slightly and he says, "Usually..."

Argghhhh...

((Jack))

*sob*

((Jack))
                My heart breaks everytime I watch that episode (that's why I don't watch it often )
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I post for you the correct link: Controlled Remotely
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Akamaimom lovely fanfic
                    Thanks. I still don't think it's nearly as "moving" as the video, but there it is.

((Jack))
                    My heart breaks everytime I watch that episode (that's why I don't watch it often
                    About Chimera--me too! I can't watch 100 Days, either. I just feel so bad for him! (And as much as I love Sam, I still want to slap her upside the head at times in that time period. Why have chips--to use a recent reference--when you can have JACK?)

Thanks, XF Chemist!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Akamai, great fic! And timely. I'm knocking out a spec this week with an AT-specific part that's gotten some out loud laughter in some read-throughs. We adore that show here, with S frequently looking at me during an episode rather knowingly. <grin>

Humor is difficult to write and keep the rhythm smooth, and you did it really well. Great fun to read. I like the relaxed look at Sam/Jack post, er, *fishing,* without drama.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                        Destiny/Jenn's sig - I have to admit that even I (adjusts halo) find the Destiny very gutter-y in design. You have to wonder what was going through the heads of the designers when they created it...I can't believe they didn't realise...
                        I have *no* doubt they realized. Just look at a zat. That should lay to rest any and all lingering doubts.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Is there anything y'all can't gutterize?!?
                        No!

I'm sure that answer doesn't surprise you in the least considering the source...

Of course they did. I said to a friend about a year ago.. most ph***** series ever. It doesn't happen (that often on one show) by accident.

In our defense, *we* didn't gutterize. We were just observing the intrinsic gutter of the thing.

BTW, there are days when I can't see a jumper fly through a 'gate without laughing.
                        Like I said above...

Funny, I was having a dream this morning about Sam & Jack flying a jumper through a 'gate. And yes, it did have loads of Guttery fic-potential. We'll see if I still recall the events once the caffeine hits the system...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Suuuuuuure I believe you.... and I think that is a reason why I stopped watching SG downstairs...nobody will understand why I'm laughing at some innocent moments
                        What are these *innocent* moments of which you speak?
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Argghhhh...

((Jack))

*sob*

I love when you guys open my eyes like that I'm quite new to the ship and there is so much for me to discover. Thanks to all of you Sweet

Now when you mentioned it Jenn, I'm gonna join you in dying from the heartbreak!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all. Was leaving the ortho surgeon's office this morning and saw this car in the lot. I simply couldn't resist taking a picture.

I think this is a shippy picture...why? 'Cause Teal'c was really the First Shipper!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              *runs around the thread looking for the fic...*

I've made the vid!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj-uZbY3zU
                              Controlled Remotely

I really hope I did this right!

There you go, Devlish Me!

Here's the fic that we were talking about--and BTW I LOVED the vid. I hope that the fic does it justice!
                              These were both beyond phenomenal!! Loved 'em lots!
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Hi all. Was leaving the ortho surgeon's office this morning and saw this car in the lot. I simply couldn't resist taking a picture.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ages/photo.jpg

I think this is a shippy picture...why? 'Cause Teal'c was really the First Shipper!
                                Cool Teal'c is in the town
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X