Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    Although I did read one fic that suggested that the sarcophagus also gave Jack a brand spankin' new fishing rod with which to go fishing. State of the art and great for quick recasts. I found that slightly hilarious to say the least. Only in fanfic, my dears, only in fanfic.
    I would have thought that Kanan would have healed anything wrong with Jack's knees while he was healing Jack of the virus from "Frozen". Given how much time the two were actually "together", I would think Kanan healed everything that could be found in Jack that needed healing. Considering that Selmac healed all of Jacob's arthritic problems, along with the cancer he had, I'm thinking that healing Jack's knees would be a piece of cake for Kanan to heal. And that they would stay healed in spite of what Ba'al did to him, since I don't recall any of Ba'al's nastiness had anything to do with Jack's knees.

Comment

Which would leave Jack in great shape for those bedroom Olympics...
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

*trades mop in for oversized ShamWow*
        sigpic

Comment

Two more Valenship sneak previews... Both are sigs this time...

Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            So you'll find me sitting on the edge of the angst cave with Pol...and we'll probably be sipping hot cocoa and making s'mores.
            LOL. Oh, you betcha.

Edit: Oh, Jenn. That sig. Wow. symbolic much? Yeesh. I hadn't really noticed until the discussion earlier. Wowsers.

And...here's a little tip. Don't try to read articles in the Harvard Business Review (whoa, DRY!!!) while A) watching the Grammy's; and B) on Percocet. Yikes.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              I've always loved that pic. They're all staring at the wonder of the universe above them, except for Jack. He's staring at Sam...the most wondrous thing in his universe.

Lovely, subtly romantic piece of art. I've always adored it.

Well...I brought work home, so I suppose I should go work on it. I doubt I'll be back tonight, so here's wishing everyone a lovely start of the new week.
              Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              I have that as my background on my desktop. I love Hito's work.
              :
              I love Hito's artworks too! And also her ff are great!!!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Destiny/Jenn's sig - I have to admit that even I (adjusts halo) find the Destiny very gutter-y in design. You have to wonder what was going through the heads of the designers when they created it...I can't believe they didn't realise...

Chimera - I don't enjoy Chimera because ultimately I don't think it's that well written - and there's an imbalance for me between Daniel/Sarah which should have been the A plot and Sam/Pete/Jack which really should have been the B. And I get irritated that Pete gets let in on the secret and rewarded for his behaviour. Affinity at least does suggest that he came clean with Sam about it all but still...
                sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I love Hito's artworks too! And also her ff are great!!!
                  I was absolutely amazed when I saw it for the first time!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there anything y'all can't gutterize?!?

Chess, fishing, the stargate, ships...

*snort*

Oh well...make room for me people

*dives in the gutter*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Is there anything y'all can't gutterize?!?

Chess, fishing, the stargate, ships...

*snort*

*dives in the gutter*

There is nothing in this world that can't be!! ( at least not for us )
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs around the thread looking for the fic...*

I've made the vid!!!!

sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          *runs around the thread looking for the fic...*

I've made the vid!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj-uZbY3zU
                          uhm....but it has been blocked by WMG copyright...again!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            uhm....but it has been blocked by WMG copyright...again!
                            Hmmm, odd... it just says it's blocked in some countries...it probably blocked entire Europe! LOL I'll upload it to bam and send you the linkie
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Hmmm, odd... it just says it's blocked in some countries...it probably blocked entire Europe! LOL I'll upload it to bam and send you the linkie
                              *nods* It's blocked on my computers...but here comes the funny thing...I can see it on my Itouch*snort* GUTTER!!!!

Btw hon is it possible that you put the vids you made the last two/three weeks on a download site...I can't see anything on your profile on YT anymore and I want to convert those vids for my Itouch(don't have internet access there all the time..I'm still waiting for internet in trains... )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *nods* It's blocked on my computers...but here comes the funny thing...I can see it on my Itouch*snort* GUTTER!!!!

Btw hon is it possible that you put the vids you made the last two/three weeks on a download site...I can't see anything on your profile on YT anymore and I want to convert those vids for my Itouch(don't have internet access there all the time..I'm still waiting for internet in trains... )
                                I will, gonna start now and send you the link, when I'm done lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X