Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
    Okay, well maybe I'm an obsessive fangirl, but those looks are just HOT!
    We can be obsessive fangirls together then

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    Drabble green to everyone whom I couldn't green!
    What Ikorni said

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      [video=youtube;HENkDov7i-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HENkDov7i-U[video]

Ran across this...well...I was thinking of this song and went looking for a S/J video that used it, and...

IT'S BY XFChemist!!!!!!!!

LOL

(she did so well on this -the clips and dialog really match the lyrics...)

I have this vid favorited on my YouTube account It's one of my absolute FAVS!! (I love XF Chemists vids!) I can't help but smile and say "Aw!"
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 July 2013, 09:57 AM.
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
        I have this vid favorited on my YouTube account It's one of my absolute FAVS!! (I love XF Chemists vids!) I can't help but smile and say "Aw!"
        *blushes*

ps: remove the VIDEO tags when you quote a vid
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

So just 5 days till Ship Day..By the way, could you please tell me some more details? Like where would i be able to view or read or whatever i have to do when this day will come.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
            So just 5 days till Ship Day..By the way, could you please tell me some more details? Like where would i be able to view or read or whatever i have to do when this day will come.
            There will be a new thread started at 12 est called something like S/J Ship Day 2013. You subscribe to the new thread and start posting shippy pics, stories , videos or art. That's it and have have fun!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              The second one sounds like Offworlder's Inside the Dragon's egg.
              Thanks for that. That's the second story I was looking for.
              sigpic

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think the sunny weather helped inspire my last drabble!

Drabble Prompt #10
                  Obsession

Spoiler:

Sam’s first tour had gone well and Jack had decided her leave should start at the cabin. They had arrived yesterday and today’s purpose was to relax, maybe get some fishing in and enjoy the summer.

Jack plopped down on the grass at her side, putting two cold beers next to her discarded bikini top. His gaze was drawn to her bare back and soon his cool fingers followed, tracing patterns on her warm skin.

“Jack…”

“What?”

She looked over her shoulder at his innocent tone. “You’re obsessed.”

“Am not,” he said petulantly. “Just keeping track of your new freckles.”

Hope you all enjoyed my drabble attempts. Just like last year I managed to keep all of them exactly one hundred words, but not without some editing and cutting! I noticed some people have already uploaded theirs to FFnet so perhaps I shall put mine up soon as well.

Hlndncr, when are you going to put up the entire collection?
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on re-posting vids...I tried to figure it out and should've trusted my first instinct cuz that's what I was gonna do but it was really late/early...but now I know how

I give so much credit you all who know how make vids. I keep saying that one of these days I'll learn. But for now I'll stick to the pen and page (or fingers and keyboard if you will).
                    sigpic

----------
                    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                      Thanks for the tip on re-posting vids...I tried to figure it out and should've trusted my first instinct cuz that's what I was gonna do but it was really late/early...but now I know how

I give so much credit you all who know how make vids. I keep saying that one of these days I'll learn. But for now I'll stick to the pen and page (or fingers and keyboard if you will).
                      The same also goes for quoting images, just remove the IMG tags.
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        Hlndncr, when are you going to put up the entire collection?
                        The full collection will be posted on Ship Day. I will tell you now that we had 20 contributors, well over 100 stories, and around 12,000 words! That's nearly twice as much participation as last year! I'm very impressed, and the creativity was phenomenal!

Great job everyone!!!!

I myself still have a couple to finish off. If you too would like to post more drabbles I would encourage you to get them up by Wednesday. Any drabbles offered after that are certainly welcome, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to include them in the collection.

I know this has upped my excitement for Ship Day. I hope it has for you too!

Comment

Five Days 'til Ship Day!

Joe: What’s going on?

Pete: It looks like the Shippers are getting ready for some sort of party in the next five days.

Kynthia: Oh, I love parties.

Barrett: I don’t think any of us were invited.

Freya: The Shippers are commemorating the anniversary of the airing of the episode “Divide & Conquer,” in which Major Carter and Col. O’Neill were forced to reveal the strong feelings they have for one another.

Martouf: I fail to see the cause for celebration, given the events that followed their confessions.

Jonas: You’re just sore because Sam actually shot you.

Laira: Better than being abandoned after one night.

Orlin: I considered joining them, but I was not able to fabricate an appropriate gift without a new toaster.

Sara: I don't understand how I got stuck here with all of you.

Fifth: I am going to the anti-shipper thread.

Narim: I think I will join you.

Kerry: I’m staying.

Kerry: I think they’re cute together.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            I think the sunny weather helped inspire my last drabble!

Drabble Prompt #10
                            Obsession

Spoiler:

Sam’s first tour had gone well and Jack had decided her leave should start at the cabin. They had arrived yesterday and today’s purpose was to relax, maybe get some fishing in and enjoy the summer.

Jack plopped down on the grass at her side, putting two cold beers next to her discarded bikini top. His gaze was drawn to her bare back and soon his cool fingers followed, tracing patterns on her warm skin.

“Jack…”

“What?”

She looked over her shoulder at his innocent tone. “You’re obsessed.”

“Am not,” he said petulantly. “Just keeping track of your new freckles.”

I wouldn't mind Jack checking my freckles....
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Five Days 'til Ship Day!

<snip>
                              I think this is my favorite of your countdown, especially Martouf followed by Jonas H make me chuckle every time and Kerry is just the best.
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Love these countdowns hlndcr. Kerry at the end was so sweet.
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X