Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Five Days 'til Ship Day!
    Ahh! This is always my favorite of the countdown! I just love Kerry so much!

I think I've decided why we tend to like Kerry (as opposed to ) - you know other than the obvious that she's actually intelligent and classy. She's a shipper too. Gracefully stepping aside and pointing out what the rest of us already know, that Sam and Jack belong together and they need to just stop fighting it and make it happen.
    Precisely!

sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      I think this is my favorite of your countdown, especially Martouf followed by Jonas H make me chuckle every time and Kerry is just the best.
      i also chuckled at fifth's 'i am going to the anti-shipper thread'!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        Love these countdowns hlndcr. Kerry at the end was so sweet.
        she's the only *wise* one of the bunch!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

i'm missing the drabble prompts...

i envisioned the last prompt being 'at last', and i was going to have sam and jack dancing at their wedding to that song.

*shippy sighs*
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i envisioned the last prompt being 'at last', and i was going to have sam and jack dancing at their wedding to that song.

*shippy sighs*
            You are welcome to write drabbles without me prompting you.

Comment

That was the song my hubby and I danced to
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Okay, believe it or not, I actually came up with a second drabble! I managed to do the first one, but when the last one appeared, I actually was able to think of something. So here it is

Drabble prompt: Obsession:

Sam slowly pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, she stopped and looked up into the night sky, spotting Orion, the Big Dipper and other constellations without giving them a second thought. She thought about all of the foreign skies and constellations she has gazed upon. She quietly and efficiently climbed the stairs to the widow’s walk on their home. She paused at the top, and saw Jack looking through the telescope gazing upon the starry night. He looked up, over at Sam and smiled. He motioned her over, swept her into a hug dropping a kiss on lips. They both turned toward to telescope to continue their stargazing. It was this obsession of theirs that brought them together all those many years ago.
                sigpic
                Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

*shippy sighs*
                  You mean this?

http://youtu.be/_Q2rZb7E0EY

I love this song.

Comment

i was trying to do a stargate marathon so on ship day i would be able to actually watch Divide and conquer but my mom's tv/vcr/dvd player wouldn't allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      You mean this?

http://youtu.be/_Q2rZb7E0EY

I love this song.
                      wouldn't that song be a tad bit...oh i don't know...cliche?

Comment

or you could think of it as *classic*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          or you could think of it as *classic*
                          hey i like classic. classic and i are like this *crosses fingers*. more than 3/4 of the song's on my ipod before it went on the brink were "classic" music.

Comment

I'm loving the drabbles.

I wish I could think of something myself but my brain's not really working this week.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Here's my Never Again drabble:

Spoiler:
                              Jack trudged through the halls of the SGC covered head to toe in slimy brown mud, swearing to himself he would never again agree to a “simple diplomatic mission.” Yes, travel through the Stargate beat paperwork at the Pentagon hands down. Yes, he missed his team. Yes, it was the most uninterrupted, albeit strictly professional, time he’d spent with Carter in months.

Three days on the run from a rebel insurgency on a planet made entirely of muck had him rethinking his nostalgia.

Enjoying a steaming shower at last, he missed the locker room door opening. When the curtain parted and Sam stepped in it took Jack a moment to find his voice.

“Tell Mitchell I’m available for diplomatic duty anytime.”

Comment

You are welcome to write drabbles without me prompting you.
                                my explanation was my super short drabble. call it a dribble.

(((shippers)))
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X