Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly OT, but funny...
    Spoiler:

I was going through some boxes today, and separating out what books to keep, and which ones to give away. When I was reading one of the books, I found that the male "hero" was named Jack O'Neill! Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Speaking of the upcoming holiday . . .

Nine Days 'til Ship Day!

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...n/PDVD_086.jpg
      Cassie: But Sam, Jack said you looked great and he even called you “Samantha!”
      If that doesn’t scream fluff, I don’t know what does.

I've been trying to keep up with all the drabble contributions and thought I'd share what I've collected thus far. Please let me know if I've missed any.
      Spoiler:

nei: 1-3
      Chemmy: 1-6 (Still at work and frustrated because she can't add 7. )
      fems: 1-6
      hd (That's me. ): 1-6
      Ikorni: 1-6
      Amara: 1-6
      trin: 1-5
      LCJS: 1-6
      Sparky: 1-2
      Ryan: 1-7 (5 was art only)
      Sally: 1-6
      Cairistiona: 1-6
      roque: 1-5
      SaraB: 1
      Jody: 1
      brendini: 2
      Muse: 1-6 (Gifs)
      Nola: 1-5 (Art); 6 (Art + Drabble) [not sure about 7 because Apophis pic/drabble wasn't shippy - let me know your intentions]
      Picardy: 4

This list is very impressive. Each prompt has received 12 to 17 contributions with a total of over 8000 words thus far.

Keep it up Shippers!
      Wow, such busy shippers, yay

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      My triumph drabble...

Spoiler:

On the first day, Jack recognises no one. Sam slips her hand into his, but he flings it away roughly and cries out for the sarcophagus.

On the fifth day, he curses her name. Unperturbed, she sits through the uncontrolled vitriol he hurls at her, her silent tears the only plea for forgiveness that he cannot give.

On the tenth day, he seizes, still strapped down as sick need flays his body. Guilt grows to astronomical proportions as she lives through the consequences of her actions.

On the twentieth day, he surfaces, disoriented. She’s still there, riding out the storm.

Angst overdose!!! Love it

Loving all the drabbles, there's just not enough green to spread around!

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Triumph drabble. I'm a bit frustrated at the moment, maybe that's why I like fun or fluff.

Spoiler:
          Drabble Prompt #7
          Triumph

„What're you doing here?“ asked Jack, seeing Sam looking through all the cupboards in the kitchen. „Or are you suspecting alien bugs in there?“ teased he, noticing her slighly irritated face. „No, it's just something I need!“ „What would you need so desperately to raid my kitchen?“ „Can you please stop teasing m... Ah, there it is,“ she said with a triumphant smile. Reckonizing the thing in her hand he decided to tease her about her love for blue jello instead.

sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited about how many people have contributed to the drabble challenge. Last year we had eleven shippers join in. This year we have 19 and counting.

We're coming into the home stretch now (and I'm a little behind, but I'll get there); so don't lose steam now. Keep up the amazing work shippers!

Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #7
            Triumph
            This one is a bit of a continuation from my "Busted" contribution. Plus it's how I'm procrastinating from packing this morning.

She twisted with a grunt. Turned with a sigh. Whacked something metallic and heavy against the inside of the device with a curse. She flipped over and suddenly her six was waving in the air.

“Uh, Major?”

“Sonuva—“

“Carter.”

“This stupid mother—“

“Carter!”

She pulled back and banged her head on the edge of the DHD. “Ouch! Dammit! What?”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Sir.” She had the courtesy to blush prettily.

He waved her off. “Carry on.”

She nudged a crystal with her toe and the device began to hum. A satisfied grin bloomed across her face. “Success!”
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
              This one is a bit of a continuation from my "Busted" contribution. Plus it's how I'm procrastinating from packing this morning.
              <snip>
              LOL - the tease!
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Eight Days 'Til Ship Day!

Sir, you do realize we only have eight more days until Ship Day?

Carter, I thought we had ten days?

No, sir. Yesterday I thought we had ten days, but I may have miscalculated slightly.

Miscalculated? And here I thought you were always right.

Yeah, right.

You see, Sir, I mistakenly included Ship Day itself in the count down,
                    and I shouldn't have done that.

If you think of each calendar week on a base seven numerical system,
                    rather than the base ten system we use for standard mathematical calculations . . .

Aaack, Carter! Math!!!

Sorry, Sir.

Comment

Eight Days 'Til Ship Day! (continued)

So, eight days.

Yes, Sir. Do you have your Ship Day presents ready, Sir?

Yeah, I finished mine weeks ago.

How's that possible? I still don't even know what I'm going to do yet?

You know me, Carter. I like to get right on top of these things;
                      always keep my desk clear . . . paper work up to date and all that.

You got help from Daniel and Teal'c didn't you?

Carter, I am perfectly capable of making Ship Day goodies all on my own.

It’s just that I’m still new to this whole Ship Day thing, and I want it to be special.

Relax Carter, I'm sure you'll think of something.

Right. Better get back to my lab and get to work.

I wonder if I could rig something with a naquadah generator?
                      Shippers like it when we send off lots of sparks.

Comment

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #8
                        Irregular Orbit

Comment

My Triumph drabble:

Spoiler:
                          SG1 was at O’Neill’s cabin to celebrate the demise of the Goa’uld and the Replicators. Teal’c did not like fishing. But clearly his teammate Samantha Carter did.
                          It was obvious to Teal’c that she and O’Neill needed time alone. He tried many subtle ways to lure Daniel Jackson from the cabin, unsuccessfully. Finally, he physically dragged his friend away on an unwelcome hike he stretched out for several hours.

Returning to the cabin they saw O’Neill and Colonel Carter near the dock locked in a passionate embrace.

Daniel Jackson quickly turned away in stunned embarrassment. Teal’c followed his friend back into the woods, his look triumphant.

Comment

Drabble Prompt #8
                            Irregular Orbit

Done very quickly cuz I have to go out in 10 minutes

Spoiler:

Jack was lying on the grass near his pregnant wife, staring at the bright moon and thinking about their story.

They had danced around each other for years, like a moon and his planet. They had moved in perfect synchrony. Since the beginning an intense force had linked them together despite their differences.

Sometimes their orbit had diverged a little from the right path. The moon had almost left his planet.

After eight years they had finally found each other because they could not orbit perfectly without the other half. Without the other person, they would have an irregular orbit.
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Very nice drabble, Chemmy! SJ_green.gif

Nothing has sparked for me yet with this latest prompt. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration tonight or tomorrow.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Very nice drabble, Chemmy!

Nothing has sparked for me yet with this latest prompt. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration tonight or tomorrow.
                                Me too. And I thought yesterday's one was hard!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X