No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no time to write...but don't worry Ikorni! I will give you some fluff!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Someone open up a whole in that cave; I think Ikorni is suffocating down there!
      I've lost my tan and glow from spending all my recent time down there.

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Yep, turned out I found a theme a few drabbles back and since those were all chronological I figured I should keep it up!

Personally, I'm a bigger fan of angst than comic drabbles so I'm very pleased that your head isn't cooperating!
      Ack!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
        My word, the angst these last two prompts have inspired!!
        *rubs hands gleefully*

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        Ack!
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

no, my last one was definitely NOT shippy, but I had this visual in my head and just needed to express it. Don't worry, I will be shippier later...
          sigpic

Comment

well *throws that idea in the discard pile* guess i won't be putting any more effort into that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              well *throws that idea in the discard pile* guess i won't be putting any more effort into that idea.
              Write what you want to write. Write what makes you happy. It's not a bad idea. And it's okay if our heroes have foibles. But if you're concerned about the reactions from people around here, take what they said to heart and see if you can soften your original idea. Almost nothing is perfect right out of the gate. Don't get discouraged.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                You should write (and I mean write) whatever you want to write, not to please potential readers.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Meanwhile...on the other side of the exploding mothership...
                  Apopis would be angry, no doubt about that. But watching that mothership blow was worth the wrath of someone like him.
                  O’Neill looked over at his partner is this little maneuver. It was all he could do to keep from reaching those few inches and gathering her in his arms. But he couldn’t. Not in front of her dad. Not with all that stood between them. But he was content with the radiance of her victory smile.

sigpic

Comment

quick question...which episode is the one with the donut on sam's desk again?

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                      quick question...which episode is the one with the donut on sam's desk again?
                      Moebius, part 2.

Comment

A moment in time drabble

Spoiler:
                        Jack looked at the woman lying in his arms. Her eyes were closed and her hair was messy. He smiled as he watched her eyes move under her lids, he could hear her heavy breathing. He watched her chest rise and fall with every breath.

He gazed at her lips. They were slightly parted and begging to be kissed. She sighed in her sleep.

To him she was perfect. And he had a very important question to ask.

He traced her cheek with his hand and grinned wider as she woke up in his arms.

“Sam, will you marry me?”
                        Last edited by roque872002; 19 July 2013, 11:00 AM. Reason: typo
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Nola
                        Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

It's Friday. It's very hot and I'm sooooooo tired...hence the crack drabble!

TRIUMPH

Spoiler:

“I am going to triumph in this competition”

“Bet, Teal’c! And you chose a day 3 weeks before Sam’s due date!”

“DanielJackson, I’ve heard early labor is often caused by intercourses during the last trimester. O’Neill and ColonelCarter are very sexually active therefore my prevision has solid foundation.”

“What…how do…no…I don’t wanna know!”

“Know what Daniel?” Sam asked entering in the room with Jack.

“About the number of you and O’Neill’s couplings.”

“That’s very high indeed.” Sam seriously replied.

Daniel blushed and ran away while the others started laughing. The finally got their revenge for that boring seminar about Mesopotamia.

sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                            A moment in time drabble

Spoiler:
                            Jack looked at the woman lying in his arms. Her eyes were closed and her hair was messy. He smiled as he watched her eyes move under her lids, he could hear her heavy breathing. He watched her chest rise and fall with every breath.

He gazed at her lips. They were slightly parted and begging to be kissed. She sighed in her sleep.

To him she was perfect. And he had a very important question to ask.

He traced her cheek with his hand and grinned wider as she woke up in his arms.

“Sam, will you marry me?”
                            awww, sweet.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            It's Friday. It's very hot and I'm sooooooo tired...hence the crack drabble!

TRIUMPH

Spoiler:

“I am going to triumph in this competition”

“Bet, Teal’c! And you chose a day 3 weeks before Sam’s due date!”

“DanielJackson, I’ve heard early labor is often caused by intercourses during the last trimester. O’Neill and ColonelCarter are very sexually active therefore my prevision has solid foundation.”

“What…how do…no…I don’t wanna know!”

“Know what Daniel?” Sam asked entering in the room with Jack.

“About the number of you and O’Neill’s couplings.”

“That’s very high indeed.” Sam seriously replied.

Daniel blushed and ran away while the others started laughing. The finally got their revenge for that boring seminar about Mesopotamia.

Love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              I've been trying to keep up with all the drabble contributions and thought I'd share what I've collected thus far. Please let me know if I've missed any.
                              Spoiler:

nei: 1-3
                              Chemmy: 1-6 (Still at work and frustrated because she can't add 7. )
                              fems: 1-6
                              hd (That's me. ): 1-6
                              Ikorni: 1-6
                              Amara: 1-6
                              trin: 1-5
                              LCJS: 1-6
                              Sparky: 1-2
                              Ryan: 1-7 (5 was art only)
                              Sally: 1-6
                              Cairistiona: 1-6
                              roque: 1-5
                              SaraB: 1
                              Jody: 1
                              brendini: 2
                              Muse: 1-6 (Gifs)
                              Nola: 1-5 (Art); 6 (Art + Drabble) [not sure about 7 because Apophis pic/drabble wasn't shippy - let me know your intentions]
                              Picardy: 4

This list is very impressive. Each prompt has received 12 to 17 contributions with a total of over 8000 words thus far.

Keep it up Shippers!
                              I'm still hoping to add to my contribution. I've done one thing (new avenue for me) for Ship Day, but I'm afraid it might be kind of lame, so I might try another. It depends on if I have time or not.
                              I'm tied up today going through boxes of stuff from our last move (over a year ago!), and getting rid of some stuff. (I know, I'm weird, but I work better when I have the house to myself, and with my mom having been out of work, this is really the first chance I've had - that I've been in the mood to do it lol.)

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              You should write (and I mean write) whatever you want to write, not to please potential readers.
                              I agree with this, LCJS. Even if you don't decide to publish it, you can still write it. Writing should be about enjoyment, not creating more stress for yourself. Besides, everyone needs a first draft lol.

Comment

I'm trying to think up some fluff, but can't!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X