No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was a big kick in the pants for Jack to hear someone from the outside tell him what's what. Let him know he's not fooling anyone about his feelings and there are things he can do to be with Sam if they'll just get out of their own way.

Comment

The last couple of weeks have been long and crazy. Anyone have a list of the drabble prompts? Maybe something will tickle my shippy writer needs.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree with Daniel. The Ancients are wrong! What essentially constitutes eternal damnation for one (albeit terrible) mistake is entirely contrary to true enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          When was this wedding supposed to happen? They're still picking out flowers and caterers, but Jacob thought they could make it to the wedding?

I'm a little confused by the timing.
          Agreed. On one hand, it seems that it's right around the corner...but on the other hand, if you pick your caterer this close to the date, you're not going to have amny to choose from. Most of the time they're booked out months, if not years ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            The last couple of weeks have been long and crazy. Anyone have a list of the drabble prompts? Maybe something will tickle my shippy writer needs.
            I can PM you a list. I would love to read more drabbles!

Comment

"Always."

*happy shippy sigh*

I just wish there were a kiss.

In my world there is.
              Last edited by hlndncr; 20 July 2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

You can see the decision in Jack's eyes as he watches Sam with her Dad. He's ready to do something now about being with Sam.

Comment

On a non-shippy note, it now makes sense why Daniel called Jack "Jim" in "Fallen". Bet they never put it together, though.

Comment

The fact that Sam thought would react differently to her breaking it off tells me that at best she didn't really know him well, or at worst she expected him to fly off the handle like she knows he can.

Comment

Look how close Sam and Jack are sitting together. Just like old times, but without the angst.

Comment

I can PM you a list. I would love to read more drabbles!
                        Please do.

"Always."

*happy shippy sigh*

I just wish there were a kiss.

In my world there is.
                        In my shippy world, sometime before the fishing, comes a trip to Vegas and a quickie wedding!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think Jack's hands are fidgeting on the table because he's trying not to touch Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Please do.

In my shippy world, sometime before the fishing, comes a trip to Vegas and a quickie wedding!
                            I totally see a Vegas wedding, but shortly after the fishing, and then there's FISHING!!!!!

Comment

Jack's got to know what Sam is working up the nerve to talk about. Why does he have to make it so hard on her?
                              I just noticed something...it looks like Sam's nose is red, like she's been crying. Or am I losing it? And why is this the first time I've noticed that Sam's wearing her ring?

Comment

Definitely should be kissing at the end here!!!

That's alright it's playing in my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X