• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks girs
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      I'm pretty sure I read a fic once where Jack's cousin turned out to be either Mcgyver or Richard Dean Anderson and Sam turned out to have a huge girly crush on the man and was gobsmacked when Jack introduced them. It wasn't on FF.net though; can't for the life of me remember where it was.

Rachel500, great fic rec! Thanks.

Loving all the videos and fics here lately. I need to go back, reread/watch and review since I've barely had time to think the last few days.
      I should try to find that fic... I did read one once where Jack bought Sam a Sanctuary dvd, I can't remember who wrote it though
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Devilish Me! That was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
        sigpic

Comment

I've got a rather silly question How to subscribe a thread? I can't find it (don't laugh)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
            Brings fic rec...cute and fluffy with a hint of gutter...

Counting Clocks by ziparumpazoo
            thanks for the fic rec
            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Yet another one
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bShrFb8YTLo

Thanks for the fic rec Rachel!!!
            that was such an awesome video!! lovely job!
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
              I've got a rather silly question How to subscribe a thread? I can't find it (don't laugh)
              Click on Thread Tools at the top of this page. It's just above the first post on the page, there'll be a drop-down list and it's the last one there, I believe.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                Click on Thread Tools at the top of this page. It's just above the first post on the page, there'll be a drop-down list and it's the last one there, I believe.

Yes!! that's it, thanks
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in, somewhat sheepishly*
                  Sorry sorry sorry, I have been rather absent the last couple of weeks and have let the episode of the week slide a bit We were on The Light, but unless you've done so in the last few days and I've missed it, we haven't had a viewing. So can I ask, do we want to carry The Light over for another week and get a viewing in, or shall I post the voting for the next one and we'll move on?
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josiane--i don't know about the Light viewing, but your sig said at one point (I think?)--"I want you now". . .

Does anyone have a vid that uses that song--I Want You Now by Depeche Mode? If not, that would be a really cool Sam/Jack possibility. And since I'm sadly lacking in talent in this regard, have at it, people, if it hasn't been done, already!

Of course, I may be talking to people who don't know the song, as it's an 80s hit! Yes, I'm aging myself here. . .

There's a vid bunny--instead of a plot bunny. . .
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Josiane--i don't know about the Light viewing, but your sig said at one point (I think?)--"I want you now". . .

Does anyone have a vid that uses that song--I Want You Now by Depeche Mode? If not, that would be a really cool Sam/Jack possibility. And since I'm sadly lacking in talent in this regard, have at it, people, if it hasn't been done, already!

Of course, I may be talking to people who don't know the song, as it's an 80s hit! Yes, I'm aging myself here. . .

There's a vid bunny--instead of a plot bunny. . .
                      I'll make that vid if you write that fic
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll make that vid if you write that fic
                        The one of them watching TV and arguing about it?

Sure! Deal!

I think it would be a great song for a vid, and a great idea for a fic! You're on!

Is there a deadline for this?
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

The one of them watching TV and arguing about it?

Sure! Deal!

I think it would be a great song for a vid, and a great idea for a fic! You're on!

Is there a deadline for this?
                          No deadline!!!! I'm not good under pressure! But as quickly as possible

*small squeee* I'm gonna start now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Akamaimom and Devilish Me im excited to see what each of you come up with
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*snip*

I'm pretty sure I read a fic once where Jack's cousin turned out to be either Mcgyver or Richard Dean Anderson and Sam turned out to have a huge girly crush on the man and was gobsmacked when Jack introduced them. It wasn't on FF.net though; can't for the life of me remember where it was.

*snip*
                              Is it this one? But They're Cousins... By KD3 aka Kriss Dremak
                              http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...yrecousins.txt
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*sigh*

Interruptus: Keeping the Boss Happy

It's just so much fun

Comment

Working...
                                X