Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Pol, are those pics from episodes or are they the "gallery" shots like those on GateWorld? Soo sweet.
    Sorry, I see Jenn answered...I've been busy. Yup, behind the scenes. Thanks, Jenn, for filling in!
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yes, Pol, it's definitely in progress . Did you get my last email with all the shortcuts to the reviews of the Novels that I'd put on my blog? The Episode Reviews will follow shortly when I get back from visiting my parents and it'll be so much easier to link your Campfire stories to it

Shippy Review Emancipation

Scene 1: Arrival
      Sam comes through the Gate, Jack's waiting for her as the others are standing a little further away. I know it's something every commander does (waiting for all his team members to come through) but I just noticed. *must check upcoming episodes for that*

Anyhoo the first 'blink and you miss it' scene is when they spot the young man being chased after by the dogs. As they start running towards him, notice how Sam (Amanda) responds to something Jack (Rick) says and laughs, bites her lip but continues the scene anyway. I put in Amanda/Rick because that can't be scripted.

Edit: After checking; I wasn't scripted It was them goofing around.

Abu: This is a woman?!
      Jack looks at Carter.
      : Oh yeah.

One of the villagers points at Sam.

Villager: That one is a woman!
      Jack looks at Sam again, she raises her eyebrows; annoyed.
      : Observant bunch.

I felt that he said it to lighten the mood for Sam. He wasn't annoyed, he wasn't angry because of the situation, it wasn't intended to mock her, just feeling for her distraught.

Scene 2: Village
      As they walk towards the village, Jack checks on Sam twice. When the women grab Sam and urge her to go inside a tent, he's watching her carefully. And when she leaves, he gives her the 'when in Rome' look and she continues holding his gaze until she's pushed inside the tent. The expression on his face is soft, he's really feeling for her. Poor thing.

When our team is inside, of course Sam and Jack are sitting next to each other, Jack's not too impressed by the medicines but Sam suggests to Jack that taking a look at the villagers medicines might not be such a bad idea. You can see Jack rethinking his words...yet again letting her make the decision. Letting her change his ideas or plans. This, as everyone knows, continues throughout their working relationship. As for their private situation? That's a whole other discussion !

When Daniel suggests his version of 'when in Rome':
      : I'm not an anthropologist.
      : You are today!

Jack grins, obviously finding the whole situation amusing now that the tension has cleared and pats her on the shoulder. (well smacks her on the shoulder ouch) and she sets her jaw, starting to get really pissed off with this whole thing and Jack's not helping either.

Scene 3: The Dress
      Though mind you, he is taking the piss out of Sam in the previous scene, he IS the last one to leave the tent and holds the flap open for her. Daniel and Teal'c are mingling in town but Jack stays long enough for him to have this silent conversation with Sam; eyes communicating and as Sam gives him a last look, he takes off after Daniel and Teal'c.

Oh the scene: The boys enter the tent and see Sam in her new fancy attire. Am I the only one checking on Jack's reaction *tee-hee*

His facial expression goes from; curiosity, awe, having certain really-shouldn't-be-thinking-this-way-about-my-SIC-lear, to total amusement.

Notice how Sam flicks her eyes towards Jack when she realizes that they're all staring at her and his mouth is hanging open . You could fit a whole damn Stargate in there!

Jack then realizes that he's standing there with his mouth open, closes it and presses his lips together. Very tightly! Yes, well he is ogling his SIC. Whoops.

: Oh I dunno. It-. It kinda works for me. It's-
      And he takes off his hat. He takes off his hat!!! That man is in utter shock

Just watch how his male bravado sticks its ugly head up. He starts grinning, mocking her, calling her Samantha and teasing her.

To me Jack's humor is just a way of shielding himself, of protecting himself against showing feelings. Against getting hurt. A safe wall to hide behind.

And what I love about this scene is not his reaction towards the dress but the way he lets that wall down and then stays behind and fairly and honestly says that 'she looks great'. And her face shows that she doesn't know what to do with his un-Jack-like comment.

Scene 4: Sam's gone; Jack's pissed off. He's responsible for her so of course he's angry but later on after four years when Sam goes missing; it's not just a member of his team that goes missing but the person he loves.

When Jack arrives at the village and Sam sees him, she's all smiles.
      : YES!

Scene 5:
      : *phew* What a relief! I've never been so happy to see you guys.
      : Oh sure you have. Remember that time on P3X-595? You drank that stuff that made you take off- (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I so wanne know )
      : *clears her throat* We won't get into that right now.

As they take watch at night, Sam and Jack are sleeping facing each other .

Scene 6: Fighting
      As Jack has his pep talk for Sam, he pats her shoulder again. What's with that? He's obviously touching her more now then later on when his feelings for her get serious.

Of course he trusts her and believes in her ability to win that fight. They discussed it beforehand otherwise Jack would've stopped her by saying: "Hold on, Carter!" when she proposed to fight.

Scene 7:
      "That is how you shall be remembered, Car'ter."
      Sam grins and looks up at Jack. He is so proud of her. So amazed by her. Just look at how he's smiling at Sam.

Scene 8:
      At they walk towards the Stargate, Sam and Jack are walking very closely; bumping arms. So are Daniel and Teal'c but at the end they put a space between them. Sam bumps into Daniel, manages to put a space between her and Daniel and bumps back into Jack's arm and continues to do that. Not stepping away. See I knew I could put a shippy twist on it .

There ya go, Emancipation.

Comment

Scene 4: Sam's gone; Jack's pissed off. He's responsible for her so of course he's angry but later on after four years when Sam goes missing; it's not just a member of his team that goes missing but the person he loves.
        My favorite line from this part of the show is when the men folks are around the campfire and they are asking the chief (the good one--I'm too tired to remember names right now) what Turghan will do with his new woman, and the chief says he will partake of his prize--Jack says, "Oh, there's not a chance in hell." As if what he's really saying is, "I will not allow that to happen to MY Sam." I see that as very very very shippy. He's feeling protective and possessive, and maybe a little "knowing" that she will fight to the end to prevent that from happening.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

My favorite line from this part of the show is when the men folks are around the campfire and they are asking the chief (the good one--I'm too tired to remember names right now) what Turghan will do with his new woman, and the chief says he will partake of his prize--Jack says, "Oh, there's not a chance in hell." As if what he's really saying is, "I will not allow that to happen to MY Sam." I see that as very very very shippy. He's feeling protective and possessive, and maybe a little "knowing" that she will fight to the end to prevent that from happening.
          Ooh, good one, wonderful explanation! Can I add what you said to the list, crediting you?

Shippy Review The Broca Divide

Part 1, this is gonna need a few pages

Scene 1: Debriefing
          I find it mildly disturbing that their elbows are ALWAYS so close next to each other. Not only that; they're leaning towards each other. I mean Sam could be leaning towards Daniel but no. She could just be leaning on the table but oh no. Jack could be leaning towards Hammond but alas no. It's magnets I tell ya!

: Let me guess, that's where we're going.
          : Very good, Colonel.
          : Thank you, Sir. I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills.

The look Sam gives him is just hilarious . That's one of those looks we'll be seeing throughout the series. The "are you serious???!!!"-look, I call it. And just watch how Jack looks in the corner of his eyes to her and turns his head just to see her reaction. It all started so soon between them; him always trying to make her laugh. Just to see that smile. To coax a reaction from her.

*in a deep seductive voice* Craving her attention.

: It's based on a binary code the computer uses for extrapolation.
          : Which makes it much easier to remember.

Again the looks that go on between them . He checks on her to see her reaction and she gives him the "bring it on flyboy"-look.

I never realized it but he's already trying for her. Not in THAT way, mind you, but trying to get her approval of him. She is accepting him and he knows that and I think that makes him curious about her. I can imagine he's used to people not accepting him or his humor, and she does. He's trying .

: Actually it's more my front side that I'm worried about.

*giggles* Sam doesn't even smile at that, I always loved that line.

Scene 2: Departing

: Hey, here's a question: why doesn't the MALP have a set of these?

Notice how no one smiles, there's like six people standing around them, and only Sam gives him one of her megawatt smiles.

Scene 3: Returning to Terra Firma
          Do I need to even tell what goes on in the briefing room?

MAGNETS.

Their armchairs are touching and Sam has to put her elbow behind Jack's or she'd be placing it ON his. There is this thing called; personal space. They have none. Zip. Nadda. Niks.

End Part 1

Comment

Ooh, good one, wonderful explanation! Can I add what you said to the list, crediting you?
            Of course!
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

Part 2

Scene 4: The mother of all scenes
              On the whole Alpha male thing. Yes, she picked Jack because he was the leader of their team and therefor an alpha male but she could've gone for Hammond. I mean he's the ultimate alpha male so she had a preference for her man to pick; our Flyboy.

And yes if the roles would've been reversed and Jack would be the one jumping on Sam; it'd be severe assault in the worst degree, but hey she was drugged and as Jack stated to her, he was under the influence too making it even more difficult for him to refrain himself from her.

The shippy thing that I like about this whole scene is that Jack's confused. His emotions come twirling up. There he was utterly interested in this woman and then she jumps him. Whoa!

: Carter! Ah, sorry. Didn't know you were in here.

He looks at the ground, averting his eyes from her tank top clad body. She eyes him, grabs his shoulder and turns him around to face her. She launches herself at him and kisses him full smack on the luscious lips. His hand goes around her and onto her back. He even tilts his head .

Just watch as his hand goes up to touch her hair, letting his fingers run through that hair of hers, holding it but he realizes it and backs his hand away.

: Mmm. Wait!

His eyes are so checking her out at the moment. Guilty pleasures anyone .

: What the hell is going on?

: I want you.

: Why? I mean-. No!

He's yelling and yet his touch is very gentle. He's pushing her away AND pulling her to him. His hands are on her shoulders but not in a defensive way. They're on top of her shoulders, not square against them to push her away.

: Carter! This is a little out of line-

She slams him onto the bench.

:-dontcha think?!

: You want me?

She bends down to kiss him and he puckers his lips to catch hers. What gets to me isn't the fact that he expected it (I mean being that age and having had relationships you kinda know it's coming) but that he still tries to kiss her. He's a man but still. He is pushing her away...just not hard enough.

: No. Not like this. For cryin' out loud!

Ah. Not like this. Feelings are blossoming in our dear beloved Colonel. He's curious and interested in her.

She's wriggling her body all over his. Well Jack's got to have one hell of a *insert your own personal preference or slang*.

: Carter! What's gotten into you?!

: Carter!

He wraps his arms around her and flips them off the bench, ending in him laying on top of her. Kuddos to Rick though, cause he holds her in a way that when they hit the ground (his full bodyweight on her mind you) his arms take the impact and not Amanda's shoulders.

Huge side note here but ah well: Amanda said in an interview (don't know which one, it was ages ago when I read that but I never forgot) that she felt really uncomfortable doing that scene so early in the series, in a tank top no less, and apparently Rick sat her down on his lap and talked her through it. I so love that man.

Anyway back to Spanky and Sparks .

: It's time you see a doctor, Doctor.

If someone would do that to me, I'd smack him or her against the wall. Quickly. There'd be no second kiss or touch of lips or groping or anything - in that situation, mind you. I don't want to...you know. But he doesn't stop her right away, does he?

I love how Jack's inner turmoil makes him go with the flow.

Scene 5: Prime Choice

: You think Carter has the same thing?

Janet: Hmm-hmm. Her behavior fits. All the victims are behaving like primitives. Most female low level primates tend to choose their sexual partners according to whom would give them the strongest offspring. The leaders of a pack, or a tribe are usually the prime choice. You should be flattered.

: Oh yeah. I'm honored.

End Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                Shippy Review The Enemy Within

Scene 1: Discussing Planets

You can see Jack and Kawalsky arguing about whom should take what planet and as they start humorously discussing it, we see Sam starting to smile at the discussion but Hammond gives a look at Sam and she just gives a quick (hiding the fact she was smiling) nod; returning her attention back at the Colonel.

She smiles again and has to look down from laughing out loud. She's so clearly enjoying his humor. See Hammond is getting annoyed with them two and Daniel just stares at them; not amused. Sam's the only one openly snickering. And as Hammond tells them he'll be the one deciding where they'd be going; you can see Sam snapping back in military mode. You can actually see her emotionally correcting herself.

Scene 2:

Jack's standing next to Sam when Hammond gives Kawalsky a go to go to the infirmary and watch as Kawalsky goes by them. (the scene's serious)

But as Kawalsky grins to Jack, Sam's ALREADY grinning and looking down at the floor to hide her smile and as Kawalsky grins to Jack and passes them, you can see Jack's also holding back a huge grin. What's going on there?

It could've been an inside joke between Kawalsky and Jack or Jack just grinning at Kawalsky for leading his first team but why is Sam so clearly amused? Hammond and Daniel (whom are standing next to them) aren't smiling at all. Could as well be Rick goofing around and Amanda reacting to it.

Scene 3: Iris
                : So this iris is gonna hold, right?
                : Pure titanium less than three micrometers from the event horizon. It won't even allow matter to fully reintegrate.
                : So this iris is gonna hold, right?
                : If it doesn't the failsafe device will detonate and this whole mountain will vaporize and there will be nothing to worry about.
                : Ah, good. I feel much better.

Sam almost, almost rolls her eyes at him .

Scene 4:

Sidenote: As Sam's with Kawalsky in the elevator and when he pushes her back for the second time and Sam smacks against the wall and slumps down; passed out? Well that's actually Amanda being passed out because of her head knocking so hard against the elevator wall. (It was funny to know that O'Shea told Amanda 'that maybe God was giving her signs; telling her something. You know maybe she shouldn't do all her own stunts as she is extremely clumsy'. Her words, not mine )

Scene 5: Briefing

As the camera shows us everybody sitting around the table, just before Hammond walks in, watch Sam and Jack in the top left corner. His attention is on her, they're talking, her hands are clasped together but his hand is against/almost on her leg.

When Hammond enters. They stand to attention and when they sit back down, Sam looks at Jack. He gives her an 'are-you-okay-look' and she softly nods, he then reaches over and places his hand on her arm and squeezes it, she smiles reassuringly at him. (it could also be Rick trying to check if Amanda's okay) Either way I always loved that scene!

Scene 6: Departing

I love how they always put Sam and Jack next to each other when they Gate off. I find it a better military decision to put Daniel between them as he has no military experience. Well not as much as Jack and Sam do. But what do I know? I'm not in the military .

That's The Enemy Within for ya
                Lara, I absolutely love your reviews. I never even noticed this! Of course, the shipper in me had to go back and watch the scene again. Thank you hulu (I was too lazy to watch my DVDs). I was watching it and sure enough, he places his hand on her arm. Aw.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Part 3

Scene 6: Samantha

Daniel: Waw, what happened to you!
                  Jack: Oh, I got into a little wrestling match with Carter.
                  Daniel: Why?
                  : I guess she's got whatever Johnson got. I had to drag her off to the infirmary.
                  Daniel: What she tried to fight with you like Johnson did with Teal'c?!
                  : No. She...err...she tried to seduce me.
                  Daniel: Oh! You poor man.
                  : No it wasn't like that. She was like a wild animal. She was nuts.
                  Daniel: Well is she alright?! I should go see her.
                  : Why?
                  Daniel: What do you mean why? Because I care about her.

Jack grabs Daniel.

Jack: Care about her?! What does that mean?!
                  Daniel: It means I care about her, she's my friend. Now let go!
                  Jack: She's not yours to care about.
                  Daniel: What the hell are you talking about?!
                  Jack: I'm talking about Samantha. You just stay away from her okay.
                  Daniel: Okay. Okay Jack. I think you should come with me to the infirmary okay?

GI Jack in action, Daniel whumping.

Wohood nekkid flesh! <grin>

Can I add that Rick did some amazing acting in this episode! That howl alone...sends shivers down my spine. This episode did that three times for me. The howl and cries from Jack, when Sam says: "I want you", so raw and when Jack lets her name 'Samantha' roll over his tongue like velvet. *shivers*

What else can I add to this scene? How the virus really works isn't explained in the episode as far as reactions go. If they do act like primates, Jack wouldn't really attack Daniel because he's interested in Jack's mate/partner, now would he? (depends on the primates of course, it's an endless discussion with different ideas) It was shippy in a way that Jack wanted to protect Sam in thinking she was his but strictly emotional wise...I haven't figured it out. I just see it as a "ouch Daniel/Jack thinks Sam's his" scene. It does show that there are feelings.

Johnson was very uncomfortable sitting with Teal'c in the briefing room so the virus expanded that whole feeling into him fighting Teal'c.

Now how does that translate into Jack beating the crap out of Daniel because he referred to caring about Sam? Everybody else we've seen were fighting each other, screaming, yelling, growling, beating themselves against the jail's wall; utter violent frustration.

Jack's the only one really howling. Because he misses his mate? Sam was groaning too because she missed him. I'm sure. And, yeah, she was just horny.

Erm...there's a point in there somewhere.

*has a flashback to Jack's: Following still you not!*

Sorry guys gonna skip the-

Jack: Lucy, I'm home.
                  Teal'c: I am not Lucy.

-convo but it still rocks my socks off! One of my fav scenes between Jack and Teal'c.

Scene 7: Sweet Little Tank Top

: Uh, Sir?
                  : Yeah?
                  : About my earlier behavior. I wasn't myself, I-
                  : Oh, Carter. I don't even remember your earlier behavior.
                  : You don't?
                  : No, I was infected too, remember?
                  : Right. Good, I'm glad.
                  : By the way, how's the wound?
                  : Wound?
                  : I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
                  : Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
                  : Oh good. I was concerned.
                  : You were?
                  : Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.

Jack walks off, leaving Sam confused but she grins.

Makepeace was so checking them out, listening in and trying not to laugh. I mean the gossip coming from that little scene....

I always wondered since the first viewing I had of Broca why she was so surprised about him being concerned about her and her pushing the subject. She wants him to be concerned for her? By now she knows she's got Jack's respect, protection and a certain level of friendship. Why this 'joy' on her face. Why her surprised reaction? Isn't it normal for a commanding officer to be concerned about wounds and injuries form his team members?

Maybe I'm looking waaaaaaaay into it but I always wondered about that scene.

That's Broca for ya!

(stupid limitation to 20 icons and/or images *snort* insert major rolling eyes)

Comment

Loving the Shippy reviews and the Emancipation one made me want to post this...

sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

I personally (others will certainly disagree) don't think Sam and Jack started feeling anything beyond general attraction and curiosity until at least the end of S1/beginning of S2 and I don't think they really felt it or certainly *realized* it until sometime during S3 - at least consciously. I don't see Jack's reaction to Sam's capture in Emancipation as being anything different from what his reaction would have been to any person under his command - anyone for whom he felt responsible - being in danger and needing him to come rescue. So I agree it's a 'my' Sam, but only in the way he'd say 'my' Daniel or any 'my' teammate.

I know.. not shippy But one of the things I love about the relationship is I see their love growing out of this early mutual 'simple' attraction which, combined with the respect they developed for each other, blossomed into first a friendship and then into something more. The funny thing is, while I think a big part of his shock and horror at the forcefield in Upgrades was the sudden realization that the unconscious 'my Sam' (well, by then it was my Carter' ) in his head wasn't the same as the 'my Daniel' or 'my Teal'c' but was not only completely different in nature and source but was even dangerous, I still think even after that his sense of responsibility to her as part of his team and as his protegee, really, probably remained his primary conscious motivation and was - IMHO of course - a significant part of his ability to separate from her personally. After all, it was the right thing to do for her as is second-in-command and his teammate, and thus was protecting her as his teammate first and foremost.

Or, in other words, I think it was probably not until after Threads he started to consciously think of her as 'my Sam' because she was *Sam*, before then I think it was generally 'my Sam' because she was his responsibility as part of his team. Of course, from time to time, the intensity with which he felt and acted was because he did unconsciously think of her as his Sam personally, but I think this was usually just an extra layer (as in Desperate Measures).

I also think it was because Sam sensed this - that Jack's primary 'allegiance', if you will, lay with Major Carter - which enabled her to convince herself that despite all the times he rescued her or came for her or... whatever... it had lost that personal meaning it had back in Upgrades. Because she didn't see the extra layers of desperation and fear we got to see to realize - for Jack - it was personal whether he was willing to admit that or not.

EDIT: But like I said, a lot of folks think they fell in love with each other really a lot sooner... I'm just giving an alternate opinion which, being less 'shippy', I'd expect disagreement over lol

EDIT 2: After the Grace thing, I'm now going to be considered Worst Shipper Ever

Comment

Sorry for double post... got distracted babbling.

Ironically (considering the point I'm at and who's not in this installment), I posted Being There: Commitments.

Comment

EDIT: But like I said, a lot of folks think they fell in love with each other really a lot sooner... I'm just giving an alternate opinion which, being less 'shippy', I'd expect disagreement over lol
                          And I don't think it was necessarily shippy as in--OOH! Undying love alert!--But there's that little feeling that you get--that this person is more important somehow than the next person.

I remember the first time I saw my husband with this hot chick and I felt an overwhelming "Well, that's wrong--why's he with her?"--and this was even before our second date! (And even though we got engaged within a month of meeting, the feeling at that point was FAR FAR FAR from undying devotion and lovelorn sappiness). But still, seeing him with this girl (it turned out to be his cousin) it just felt wrong.

I just think that Jack's initial reaction was alarming even to himself--and I think it was more than he would have felt for Daniel or Teal'c. Maybe it comes mostly from his concern for her as a woman--I'm guessing that in Special Ops he didn't team up with females much. And he was more disgusted than worried when Daniel teamed up with Hathor to provide his DNA. But I believe that, Alpha Male that he is, his concern goes a little deeper for her than it might have if she'd been some one else.

I think that their attraction was immediate--and then over the next eight years it matured into something far more meaningful--but I do believe that his "Oh, there's not a chance" statement there is indicative of his feeling (I can imagine that surge in his adrenaline--you know, the rushing in the ears, the call to action that you get in times of stress) more than he probably should at that point for his second.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Lara Awww...how I love ito see that shippy reviews again!
                            Jenn you're not a bad shipper...if you were I wouldn't read your awesome fanfics...

sigpic

Comment

I think that their attraction was immediate--and then over the next eight years it matured into something far more meaningful--but I do believe that his "Oh, there's not a chance" statement there is indicative of his feeling (I can imagine that surge in his adrenaline--you know, the rushing in the ears, the call to action that you get in times of stress) more than he probably should at that point for his second.
                              I agree with most of what you said here... Only this is probably the essential point. I really don't think it was more than he'd have felt for anyone else he was responsible for. Well, anyone *female* because, as you said, I do think having come from SF he wasn't that accustomed to working with women.

Because I do think - for all his posturing - at that point he probably wasn't sure about Sam's abilities as a soldier because he hadn't had a lot of experience with females and so wasn't really sure what she'd be capable of and so sort of did see himself (and the others) as riding to her rescue. That's why I think we get his readiness to assist her with his hand on his own knife while she's fighting. So I think this episode was a fairly important one in Sam and Jack's relationship because it gave her the chance to prove herself to him as a capable soldier and individual able to take care of herself and hold her own who didn't need 'the guys' riding to her rescue anymore than any of them would, and it was this initial respect for her abilities as a soldier upon which I think the rest of their relationship is based.

EDIT: OT Real life:
                              Spoiler:
                              Ah. Another one. Hubs and I got engaged after about a month of dating, too. Which my parents felt was tragically short. Of course, almost 15 years later...

Comment

Ahhh that reminds me of some musings I had in the train....

It started out with thinking about that AT didn't want Sam to pine away for the "hero"...but I think S/J fell in love with eachother because of who they were not the influence of the ranks or because Jack is Jack.
                                They are so different but fit so well together which makes the ship as good as it is. It is natural and not forced.
                                If for example in a weird world Cam would have been Sam's leader earlier on or so(Sam lower rank etc. ) just for the thought I still don't think Sam would have fallen for him because Cam and Sam are more friends, they don't have this weird bond that S/J have. Of course it also has to do with their history and all....buuuuuuut I just love our ship and don't think it would have worked with other people
                                No pining for the hero, just accidentally falling in love

This will probably make no sense at all since I'm trying to follow class too seriously I must be the worst student out there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X