Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendini View Post
    Here's my deal: There's no way he didn't notice Sam's car outside Jack's house, so he had to know she was there. He should have just kept driving and let something happen for him to interrupt

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      Have you seen '2010'? If not:
      Spoiler:
      He's living at the cabin, looking like a hobo in a lumberjack shirt, scruffy jeans and a beard and he generally just looks like the bitter old man that he is about being alone.
      He looks quite hot in 2010, according to some

Spoiler:

shortened, clickable thumbnail

~

Thanks for clarifying the "green" rules, hedwig

Comment

*wanders in aimlessly* *spots thumbnail Muse posted*
        Drool... Thanks for posting it!
        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Hehe yep some people like the stubble!

Personally I'm not a fan of stubble or grubby lumberjack shirts. I like my Jack O'Neill tanned, toned and clean-shaven with rufflable hair, preferably dressed in a tight black t-shirt and trousers! ... call me fussy

Then again, as long as we get him and Sam together on-screen doing shippy things, I'm happy!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            He looks quite hot in 2010, according to some

Spoiler:

shortened, clickable thumbnail

~

Thanks for clarifying the "green" rules, hedwig
            If I remember correctly, he had just returned from summer vacation and still had the scruffy beard. So instead of having him shave it off, they decided it looked great for the "2010" episode. Apparently they let him shave off the scruff for his appearance later in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              If I remember correctly, he had just returned from summer vacation and still had the scruffy beard. So instead of having him shave it off, they decided it looked great for the "2010" episode. Apparently they let him shave off the scruff for his appearance later in the episode.
              Wow. Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised, should I?
              I can imagine -
              "Don't touch the beard, Sir. We need the beard."

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                You probably already know this, but you're allowed to give up to 15 "greens" per day, but you can't "green" anyone twice within that 15 or on the same day.

I've just noticed quite a few people commenting on how they can't green someone for some reason and thought I'd mention it.
                I wasn't aware of the actual number but I did know there was a max and that you can't green one person more than once in 24-48 hours. However, the last time I greened AmberLM was apparently over two weeks ago, according to GW and since then I've greened a little under a dozen others, so it's not like I've been greening her 24/7 and no one else... hence my confusion and frustration!
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm glad you like scruffy Jack - I agree with you, Amber LM - a tanned, toned and clean-shaven Jack is my favorite too

Comment

Hehe I just watched the Lost City national treasure scene and I love ShipperDaniel's "Oh... are we interrupting anything?" - he sounds almost hopeful and quite suggestive!
                    I probably created a monster when I conviced her to watch SG1!

sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

There's a scene in season 4 where Jack asks Sam to go fishing *again* in the briefing room and I could barely concentrate on what he was saying because all I could think was "oooh, tight black t-shirt... nice arms!"- quite how Sam focused on forming a coherent response is beyond me lol!

and the same in Desperate Measures where all he's wearing on top is the kevlar vest *yum* - forget knight in shining armour, give me kevlar any day!

Comment

There's a scene in season 4 where Jack asks Sam to go fishing *again* in the briefing room and I could barely concentrate on what he was saying because all I could think was "oooh, tight black t-shirt... nice arms!"- quite how Sam focused on forming a coherent response is beyond me lol!

and the same in Desperate Measures where all he's wearing on top is the kevlar vest *yum* - forget knight in shining armour, give me kevlar any day!
                        Can someone say infatuation? Although, it does sound...delicious. Give me a double serving! With some S/J scenes as a side dish!

Comment

Oh, big time! Jack O'Neill was my teenage crush (along with Alex Band from the Calling, I know, not *quite* the same lol), my friends teased me mercilessly about fancying "the old guy".

Comment

Oh, big time! Jack O'Neill was my teenage crush (along with Alex Band from the Calling, I know, not *quite* the same lol), my friends teased me mercilessly about fancying "the old guy".
                            Hey, going for those that are older, is seen as a sign of maturity in a younger person!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Lol I knew there was a reason I liked you, Sparky!

Comment

I'm not picky; I'll take Jack scruffy, clean-shaven, in BDUs, blues, black shirt, white shirt, flannel shirt, jeans, cargo pants, leather jacket, winter coat, WoO outfit, naked... I don't really care.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X