Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster(6)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (8)

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster(7)

vs.

And as always, Jack and Sam forever!
      sigpic
      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (8)

vs.

Sidearm all the way!

Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 April 2013, 02:12 PM. Reason: Gif tags changed.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

If I ever lose the internet, I'll go into gif-withdrawal.
            Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
            My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
              If I ever lose the internet, I'll go into gif-withdrawal.
              Yes, we've been spoiled lately with all the new gifs! Fortunately for me I have the ones I post here (and thus stored online) also saved to my computer, so the only thing that would put me into withdrawal would be losing electricity! And I can't even recall the last time that happened, so I think I'm safe
              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Ah...now I'm getting the sewer comment...it's further down than gutter.

That's what I was going to say. Ewww!
                You mean like the place where Luke, Han and Leia fell down the chute and landed in piles and piles of ... stuff ... in the original "Star Wars"?

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Yes, we've been spoiled lately with all the new gifs! Fortunately for me I have the ones I post here (and thus stored online) also saved to my computer, so the only thing that would put me into withdrawal would be losing electricity! And I can't even recall the last time that happened, so I think I'm safe
                  *green with envy* No fair!
                  Just joking... I only have one or two pictures on my computer, so I'm doomed if the internet goes out.
                  I do have a rather nice set of chibis on my iPad, though. Two of which are Sam and Jack.

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (9)

vs.

sigpic

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (10)

vs.

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (10)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (9)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          Thanks, it looks great! SJ_green.gif

*snurches*
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

You know, I'm working on a new S/J manip! *grins*
                            (yeah I know that who follows me on Twitter got a preview of the WIP )
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              You know, I'm working on a new S/J manip! *grins*
                              (yeah I know that who follows me on Twitter got a preview of the WIP )
                              *doesn't have twitter*
                              But post it here when you're done! I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (3)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (3)

Now that's just mean putting these two together! I'm going for hand stroking in a briefing because, really, in Sam and Jack terms that's the equivalent of "We'd be going at it on the briefing room table right now if it wasn't highly inappropriate/illegal!"
                                EXACTLY!!!!

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

YES!!!!

Awwww **shippy sigh**

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (10)

Cause I agree wholeheartedly with Amber on this one.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X