Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (2)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (1)
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (2)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (2)

Desperate desire!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
        Can somebody dig up some caps? Just to help with the vote. I'd do it but I'm on my iPod.
        It's Good to be King:
        http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...GTBK_1104.html

Moebius:
        http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius1x0558.html

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (3)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (2)
          The password is fishing...

Comment

Thanks UhSir!

I love how in tune they are in the field - like they were made to stand beside each other in the face of adversity.
            The password is fishing...

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (3)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (3)

Now that's just mean putting these two together! I'm going for hand stroking in a briefing because, really, in Sam and Jack terms that's the equivalent of "We'd be going at it on the briefing room table right now if it wasn't highly inappropriate/illegal!"
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (4)
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Next July AT will be at LFCC in London. Some girls are organising an event to raise money for S4K. Can I giggle cuz they chose a pub called "O'Neills Earls Court"?!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (5)
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                      Hey Grace! This one has more.....

....light!

I can see so much more clearly now

Can I get that in slo-mo too please. Same size, same texture
                      You mean like this:

clickable thumbnail

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (4)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (5)
                        sigpic
                        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (4)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (6)

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            I've felt that hair...almost had it in my mouth...nice!
                            ...it must have taken all of your considerable self-control not to reach up and...just...ruffle...

It could have made it a tad weird...er...weirder...

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            Next July AT will be at LFCC in London. Some girls are organising an event to raise money for S4K. Can I giggle cuz they chose a pub called "O'Neills Earls Court"?!
                            That's SO perfect!!!!!!!!!

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (7)

It's probably personal obsession, but I want this to be an indicator that they are together...that it's resolved and they are taking action to make the future together possible. The touch, how ever brief, was totally unnecessary for the scene, but the camera FOCUSED on it. They don't waste camera time for nothing...ever.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster(5)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (7)

They are so in sync with each other, no qualms or problems with how smoothly she reaches for his thigh holster and arms herself with his weapon... *whew*, is it hot in here??

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster(5)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (8)

Just love that hand moment, it's like we have declared our love for each, we are working it out and we are going to touch each other at every opportunity, new love when you can't keep your hands off each other
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X