Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (5)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (8)

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (5)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (9)
      sigpic

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (6)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (9)

I love both moments but the smile wins out for me. I've never seen Jack look that relaxed and just... Content than he does when he grins at Sam's retreat to the gate. If that ain't the face of true love, I don't know what is. Plus, in the crossword scene he says he fancies another woman ("Celestial body... He put 'Uma Thurman'!" Lol)
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          Welcome!
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (6)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (10)

Lost City wins it for me because it's definitely a couply moment. The Light is good, and is a great friendship scene, but to me it doesn't scream shippy. In fact, the bet to me sounds a little bit like Jack was teasing her, but maybe not in a good way (if it were anyone but Jack it would be in the not-good way).

Lost City, on the other hand, screams couple to me. It's another bet, but it's one he can't just throw away like he did in The Light. And yeah, sure, the answers were mostly wrong, but you better believe he filled in all those boxes, so depending on the rules of the bet, he may have won by technicality! He dug his feet in, and shirked his duty to come in later in order to get it done. And he's so smug with himself when he comes in and passes it to her, and she's so completely unimpressed (especially in the pic that was provided)-- definitely a couple moment. Right on the cusp of RST... Guh.

It's a beautiful glimpse into what their marriage is gonna be like.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              Thank you - and thanks to all who have bid me welcome (I've yet to find out whether it's possible to reply to a rep comment, but I guess that question belongs in another thread...)
              You cannot reply directly, but you can click on the giver's username and leave them a visitor's message.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome newbies! I think half of the people in this thread will meet at AT7!!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (11)

So darn cute! While I like the smile in The Light, Lost City is so shippy! That scene always makes me smile because it seems to playful. And even if his answers were wrong, he still finished it!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Nola
                  Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (7)

vs.

It always seemed so flirty to me that he'd have made a bet about her. And I like that sidewise sort of ship stuff.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        the first time i saw the promo for smoke and mirrors i thought "did jack really kill kinsey? and if so why?" boy was i glad that it was only just a Trust plot to get rid of Jack. Jack threatens to shoot a lot of his enemies.

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (8)

vs.

Because I agree with Amara. ^_^
                          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            You cannot reply directly, but you can click on the giver's username and leave them a visitor's message.
                            Thanks a lot, I'll do that

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (9)

vs.

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (9)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (12)

See Selene's reasoning - she always does a better job of saying what I'd like to say lol.

Seriously though, I love both scenes, but the crossword scenes are some of my favourite Stargate moments ever! So cute
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Working...
                                X