Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Yes I did (as I did most of the others you have ). Snurch away, as I'm happy to see them being posted for people's enjoyment.
    I snurched a few (especially during Valenship) but not all of them were posted by you nor was the creator mentioned (either in the post or the website), so I wasn't sure of their origin.

A while ago I tried to create my own gif but unfortunately PS wouldn't cooperate, as it kept giving me a blank screen in spite of all the "helpful" solutions I found online. So, I just collect them now!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Oh, I missed a new shipper. Welcome neverendingimagination.

Yes, I'm the 12th Doctor, plus I meet the Face of Boe! How cool is that?
      Thanks for the lovely welcome, the Face of Boe, that is so cool.

O/T - are you also patiently waiting for the 30th March? New Doctor Who!!!!!
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Yes, I'm the 12th Doctor, plus I meet the Face of Boe! How cool is that?
        Wha-???

Doctor Who themed weekend observation:
        Spoiler:
        I'm K-9!!
        *looks around for Sarah Jane Smith*
        "coming, Mistress!!!"
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've been drawing some Stargate chibis (you know, those tiny, cute things that have no proper hands or legs) recently, and I was thinking, should I draw Sam and Jack next?
          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

hi i'm brand new here...
            welcome!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Nola
            Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by simlead View Post
              i've been drawing some stargate chibis (you know, those tiny, cute things that have no proper hands or legs) recently, and i was thinking, should i draw sam and jack next?
              yes!
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I have a question. For those of you who watch NCIS, who would win in a battle of wills? Jack or Gibbs?

There's an NCIS marathon going on this weekend, which I'm watching. Plus, I read a cross-over fic between SG1 and NCIS, and it got me wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  You did just fine, don't worry!

I wonder when hlndncr is going to call it and share a new one with us. From the lack of posts since my own yesterday I'm guessing the site was offline for a couple more hours after I checked it last. Hopefully it won't happen again this week!

Yeah. Let's hope so. I lost all my quotes so I was bummed.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                  Hey, this is the right place for S/J, right? I'm new here, and I love these two.
                  Definitely the right place for S/J shipping.

Welcome

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  I have a question. For those of you who watch NCIS, who would win in a battle of wills? Jack or Gibbs?

There's an NCIS marathon going on this weekend, which I'm watching. Plus, I read a cross-over fic between SG1 and NCIS, and it got me wondering.
                  I think they'd be about even.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

just made a twit of myself in the other ship thread with the rewatch - i said hello to you all again, oh well

oooh Gibbs/Jack - I have to admit that when Jack went grey I did think of the 'silver fox' and NCIS - tricky to decide, I think it'd look something like Teal'c vs Ronan, bloody, vicious and no admitting defeat, they're both very similar in a lot of ways
                    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him. (13)

vs.

Season 9: Ex Deus Machina – Sam tells Barrett she's "not exactly" single. (10)

Hi all! Sorry for the lateness, but with the Forum offline yesterday this is the first chance I've had to get on.

So winner of this round is Wormhole Physics!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        yes!
                        I'll get drawing then. Hooray for google images!
                        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes when he mocks Samuels.

vs.

Season 5: Red Sky - Jack is so happy when Sam tells him he got something right (because he only understands 1% of what she says half the time).

Comment

okay, this is a tough one. have to think on it awhile.
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes when he mocks Samuels. (1)

vs.

Season 5: Red Sky - Jack is so happy when Sam tells him he got something right (because he only understands 1% of what she says half the time).

The beginning of everything!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes when he mocks Samuels. (1)

vs.

Season 5: Red Sky - Jack is so happy when Sam tells him he got something right (because he only understands 1% of what she says half the time). (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X