Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    Yes, lots of touching going on there. Unfortunately Jack is too pale and Sam looks like a random blonde...
    I agree although, looks aside, the graphics look dreadful! I think my Crash Bandicoot game circa 2001 looked better!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      This is very true, which I know is a big appeal for many shippers. While we might like to see more shippy action, the show didn't revolve around the two of them. It was all very low key, and now makes it fun for me to read between the scenes and see the shippiness where others might have missed or deliberately overlooked.
      In fact, each time I rewatch a scene with the both of them together, the looks the give each other and lines they say sometimes are way too telling of what they've got. So...yeah, that's bold, in-between-the-lines interpretation for me.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i was just watching the game preview again, and it made me think of the ep 'avatar' (which i really liked)...

anyways, in the scene where daniel and teal'c are aiming their weapons against sam and jack, who are aiming against them... i found that *so* shippy that it was sam/jack against daniel-teal'c!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i was just watching the game preview again, and it made me think of the ep 'avatar' (which i really liked)...

anyways, in the scene where daniel and teal'c are aiming their weapons against sam and jack, who are aiming against them... i found that *so* shippy that it was sam/jack against daniel-teal'c!
          Gah, the video won't even play for me!
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            Gah, the video won't even play for me!
            https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

is it still not working?
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I had to use someone else's computer to view it (!) but finally managed to see it. The whole adventure just makes me miss those guys even more.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I had to use someone else's computer to view it (!) but finally managed to see it. The whole adventure just makes me miss those guys even more.
                Well it is our guys in voice
                sigpic

Comment

i'm torn how i feel about this...

it's nice that mgm is putting this out (it shows it's still interested in the franchise), but it's a game, for crying out loud!

even if the game was up-to-date (it's obviously earlier in the series/years), and even if it was super shippy, it's still not going to be *canon*.

but like i said, at least mgm is doing something with the franchise...
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

i'm torn how i feel about this...

it's nice that mgm is putting this out (it shows it's still interested in the franchise), but it's a game, for crying out loud!

even if the game was up-to-date (it's obviously earlier in the series/years), and even if it was super shippy, it's still not going to be *canon*.

but like i said, at least mgm is doing something with the franchise...
                    Unfortunately, it's probably the most we're going to get for a while. I'd sooner prefer a movie that's SG-1 centric, maybe with the SGA cast thrown in, but that's just unlikely. Having said that, if anyone's going to Oz Comic con, I'd be interested to hear what RDA would feel about an SG-1 movie!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Indeed! I love that episode it's a fantastic team episode, lovely moments between Daniel/Teal'c, Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Daniel, Jack/Teal'c, Jack/Daniel and Sam/Jack! Also, love Sam and Jack bickering like an old married couple
                      *grumble* Told you I should've gone!
                      *frustrated sigh* the *last* thing we need is the game learning from your tactical experience!

Lol, well that's Jack told lol!

I also love the fact that even in game she waits for Jack's order to deactivate the naquadah bomb and he yells "Carter!" When goaulded Siler stands up with a gun. Shippy sigh.
                      Last edited by AmberLM; 01 March 2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                        Indeed! I love that episode it's a fantastic team episode, lovely moments between Daniel/Teal'c, Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Daniel, Jack/Teal'c, Jack/Daniel and Sam/Jack! Also, love Sam and Jack bickering like an old married couple
                        *grumble* Told you I should've gone!
                        *frustrated sigh* the *last* thing we need is the game learning from your tactical experience!

Lol, well that's Jack told lol!
                        I seem to missing something here - there's dialogue and bickering in the short clip?
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I seem to missing something here - there's dialogue and bickering in the short clip?
                          Sorry, I meant "Avatar".

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                            Sorry, I meant "Avatar".
                            Ah, ok. I thought there was really something wrong with my computer if I can't hear the cast's voices!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/scene4.jpg
                                and there's another one earlier in the clip where sam jumps on jack. to move him out of the way that is!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X