Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36931[/ATTACH]
    Oh god... No words can describe the cuteness.
    I LOVED the whole crossword shippyness in Lost City.
    The password is fishing...

Comment

i'm trying to make a banner out of the sg-1 unleashed photos of sg-1 but i have no idea what the heck i'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        You know, just adjusting her eyes would make her look soooo much more like AT

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...om/changes.jpg
        Oh my goodness! You nailed it.

smilie by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          You know, just adjusting her eyes would make her look soooo much more like AT

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...om/changes.jpg
          you should share this on the sam thread!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            I'm still trying to get used to of a shippy animated version of S/J...cartoon S/J kissing...would that be enough?

(Majorsal?)
            May I add my opinion?
            If so...
            Spoiler:
            No!
            For me, an animated version would be no different than all of the other "alternate" versions.

If not...(channeling Emily Litella, aka Gilda Radner)
            Never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              I'm still trying to get used to of a shippy animated version of S/J...cartoon S/J kissing...would that be enough?

(Majorsal?)
              sam and jack is sam and jack regardless of cartoon or live action.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                Spoiler:
                No!
                For me, an animated version would be no different than all of the other "alternate" versions.
                Funnily enough I am just as attached to A/U J/S as our J/S, if not more. I mean, when I'm thinking about them, I often think about Colonel O'Neill and Dr. Carter. I love Dr. Carter and all the different versions of her I can create. POV and Moebius Sam are just two of my favourite possibilities, I've created many more for myself. Of course that has nothing to do with CONFIRMATION of our J/S does it? So disregard pointless blathering.

I am definitely buying this game though! Can you imagine if they had a J/S kiss? I think they would be a lot more willing to do this in a video game, and after so many years have passed. But I think it would majorly depend on who is involved with creating this storyline, and if any of our old SG-1 writers have anything to do with it.

Comment

any bets on what time frame this might be set in? imdb has jack and sam referred to as colonel and major so it could be any time between seasons 3 and 5 and 7 due to daniel being around. and plus teal'c is bald. so its definitely pre season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    any bets on what time frame this might be set in? imdb has jack and sam referred to as colonel and major so it could be any time between seasons 3 and 5 and 7 due to daniel being around. and plus teal'c is bald. so its definitely pre season 8.
                    I doubt they will say when it's set. Just leave it up to us to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                      I doubt they will say when it's set. Just leave it up to us to guess.
                      that's why i said any bets?

Comment

that's why i said any bets?
                        LOL. I guess season 7 based on Sam's hair, plus Daniel being present.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                          LOL. I guess season 7 based on Sam's hair, plus Daniel being present.
                          now was that so hard? ?

Comment

now was that so hard? ?

Comment

was reading the s/j fic out of time and man that is one heck of a story.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Her eyes (shape, not color), lips, eyebrows, nose, cheek bones and overal shape of her face are totally wrong. At least they got the hair somewhat right...
                                Definitely agree that the shape of her eyes and mouth and cheeks were what threw it off. RDA is off too but they got the eyes right which is 75% of the battle.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                maybe it's harder to do *pretty* than rugged.
                                i think that is probably the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X