Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Exactly, because when you combine blue and red, you get purple!
    I was just thinking when I was making the blue that I should make red, and then mix some together for Grace. LOL. It's so funny how we all have the same shippy thoughts.
    The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
      I was already down. I just hate that the possibility of them not being together exists, and that a large part of the fan base likes to deny they are. If they had just made it canon for us... We would have peace.
      *nods vigorously*

my dad keeps waiting for the cubs to win the world series (to even make it to it ), so... waiting and hoping
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        *nods vigorously*

my dad keeps waiting for the cubs to win the world series (to even make it to it ), so... waiting and hoping
        I believe there is a real chance we will get it one day. Probably in a less than satisfactory way though. The Stargate franchise is far too popular and valuable to remain on the shelf forever, I'm convinced there will be a reboot one day... Perhaps then we will see, or they will at least mention what happened to our favourite couple.

Comment

I believe there is a real chance we will get it one day. Probably in a less than satisfactory way though. The Stargate franchise is far too popular and valuable to remain on the shelf forever, I'm convinced there will be a reboot one day... Perhaps then we will see, or they will at least mention what happened to our favourite couple.
          I don't doubt the reboot, the same way Galactica was re-imagined. The only problem that I have with it is a recast or that it could only be done 20 years in the future.

And the 'first times' sequence of Sam and Jack needs a vid!
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

that's how i feel too.

<i've written THE scene numerous times... *sighs*>
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              I don't doubt the reboot, the same way Galactica was re-imagined. The only problem that I have with it is a recast or that it could only be done 20 years in the future.
              how about with sam and jack's children!?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Never thought about that! They could call it "Grace".

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  how about with sam and jack's children!?
                  I can't imagine another actor being cast as Jack or someone else as sam and some unknown actress being their daughter! Now that wouldn't be anything I know!
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I can't imagine another actor being cast as Jack or someone else as sam and some unknown actress being their daughter! Now that wouldn't be anything I know!
                    I think she meant a next gen thing, where their children are adults and the ones out there doing the hero thing. I wouldn't mind it - as long as it was a quality series that is.

Comment

I think she meant a next gen thing, where their children are adults and the ones out there doing the hero thing. I wouldn't mind it - as long as it was a quality series that is.
                      Ah, I just realised what she meant. I imagined the whole series again(!) being done by a different director and different actors in 2 decades down the future.

I've yet to warm up to the children are adults idea yet though...I haven't even gotten over SG-1!
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I imagine Jack and Sam's son would be pretty hot, so I'm all up for that.

Comment

Makes me wonder if there's any actor out there who has Jack's features and Sam's colouring...
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Never thought about that! They could call it "Grace".
                            they have two children. the first is a girl they call grace, which they tried for. the second is a boy they name miracle, b/c he was.

grace is the athlete daddy's girl, and miracle is the more brainy one after mom.

i could go on, but i'll stop now
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

And the 'first times' sequence of Sam and Jack needs a vid!
                              Yeah. It's a little hard to move on when you're still expecting/wanting 'resolution'.

Makes me wonder if there's any actor out there who has Jack's features and Sam's colouring...
                              Probably. I'm sure they could find one.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

how about michael weatherly (ncis) as their son, and a.j. cook (criminal minds) as their daughter?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X