Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    I don't think Sam would be very self-conscious about being naked (that doesn't mean I think she'd be undressing with the guys in the locker room, though) and that it wasn't really a problem until she tried to sit up and realized the sheet might slip off... then it would have been awkward. But hey, she managed to get dressed somehow too with Jack around, as did Daniel when they found him
    You have a point Also, I think it's slightly too early in the season for Sam to be awkward because of feelings. At this point I think that they were only peripherally aware of their own attraction but blissfully unaware of each other's or their feelings. I think this episode was somewhat of a turning point. The wall scene I think was possibly the first time they realised that there the other was affected by being in close quarters. It was hot lol!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

a movie poster challenge entry

sigpic

Comment

I just got done watching Tin Man again. So how long after being left on P3X-989 do you think synthetic Sam and synthetic Jack realized the regs no longer applied and jumped each other? Assuming of course synthetic anatomical correctness.
        There has to be a fanfic out there somewhere answering that...

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
          I just got done watching Tin Man again. So how long after being left on P3X-989 do you think synthetic Sam and synthetic Jack realized the regs no longer applied and jumped each other? Assuming of course synthetic anatomical correctness.
          Haha there must be.
          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

There is at least one fic out there about this, but I only have a vague memory about it.

Comment

sally

sigpic

Comment

Wait, is that like an S/J version of Red Light, Green Light?

Comment

Double discovery by Sally Reeve (aka Sally Malcolm, writer of several official SG-1 books)

http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...y.php?sid=2916

Not the one I was thinking of but I can't remember who wrote the other one (which pretty much shows them getting together straight away)

Comment

Thanks for the link! I had thought about that matter too and have now accepted the story as headcanon...
                    Appearances may be deceiving.
                    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                    A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                    Never run with... scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      Double discovery by Sally Reeve (aka Sally Malcolm, writer of several official SG-1 books)

http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...y.php?sid=2916

Not the one I was thinking of but I can't remember who wrote the other one (which pretty much shows them getting together straight away)
                      Thanks for the link. Loved it.
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Power Outage challenge entry:

Spoiler:

clickable thumbnail:

It's silly, I know - but it's been more than a month now since I've had the energy to work with making gifs and art, this seemed like the perfect start...

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

Spoiler:

clickable thumbnail:

It's silly, I know - but it's been more than a month now since I've had the energy to work with making gifs and art, this seemed like the perfect start...
                          Haha, <3 it, SCIMM!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

Spoiler:

clickable thumbnail:

Epic!!!!
                            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Wait, is that like an S/J version of Red Light, Green Light?

it's just something i made a few years ago for my sigpic.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X