For figuring out who's who this weekend: The Merlin Collection
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arduina View Post
      That winter walk is so cute

Hi there by the way, I'm pretty new
      Welcome

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Of course selene gave you an AU plot bunny!

Someone hand selene a cannon bunny; she needs a challenge!
      Having spoken to Selene extensively yesterday about her hutch of plot bunnies, I think she has plenty to be going on with
      Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Arduina View Post
        That winter walk is so cute

Hi there by the way, I'm pretty new
        Hi Pretty New (couldn't resist) Welcome *hugs* Have lots of fun here it's great that you joined us.

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
        Posting to see who I am in the Arthur-verse...

And also to say that I'm currently being attacked by a vicious plot-bunny that I have Selene to thank for. Yay for writing again! But it's my first AU and therefore very scary At least it will keep me occupied during my 23 hour journey tomorrow to another continent.

Also... because I'm going to put these guys through hell in this story
        Yay! Let's hear it for plot bunnies, those that take care of, and pass them around, AND for the fic that they grow into to be shared by all.

Here HERE!!!

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
        Happy New Year all!
        I mostly lurk, so any day is fine for me to lurk for Valenship
        Hi! We don't mind lurkers but we love regulars.

Happy New Year to you and great to have you on board.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

*is trying to get into the mood for fic writing*
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Ok. I was just watching bits of Grace and I know we must have discussed this before but....

...I just realized that as hot as the Grace kiss was, it was actually Sam 'telling' Jack goodbye. Her giving him up, in her belief that she needed to stop using her feelings for him as a crutch or excuse for not putting herself out there.

That kiss was 'goodbye'
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post

*is trying to get into the mood for fic writing*[/SIZE]

Fems that was just freaky you posting that pic. Honestly did not see it before I made my post.

We're in Grace sync
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                Ok. I was just watching bits of Grace and I know we must have discussed this before but....

...I just realized that as hot as the Grace kiss was, it was actually Sam 'telling' Jack goodbye. Her giving him up, in her belief that she needed to stop using her feelings for him as a crutch or excuse for not putting herself out there.

That kiss was 'goodbye'
                well...then just imagine the hotness of the REAL "welcome back" kiss (too bad we did not see it on screen )
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Fems that was just freaky you posting that pic. Honestly did not see it before I made my post.

We're in Grace sync
                  Neat!

Do we have a Grace smiley? Couldn't find one...
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

So far here's the vote for valenship

I would like to hold Valenship on . . .

Saturday, February 2
                    Saturday, February 9
                    Saturday, February 16 (11)
                    Saturday, February 23 (3)

Please add your vote by replying to this post and removing the tags.

This poll will remain open until 10 PM US Eastern Time, Sunday, January 6.

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X