Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    just saw this vid on YT. It's dedicated to one of Selene's fics...I wonder if she has ever seen it...

Spoiler:
    It's very nice and certainly kinda fitting to the fic. Now if Selene is ever going to make a trailer or something for her fic she should ask this girl if she can use the song!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

just saw this vid on YT. It's dedicated to one of Selene's fics...I wonder if she has ever seen it...

Spoiler:
      I've seen it!! She asked permission before she began the endeavor of creating it, so I knew it was in development, but it's only been in the last few weeks that I've heard the finished product. It's awesome!

I've asked her if I could link it into my sig and profile pages on various sites, but I haven't heard back so I've not spread the news around yet. It's amazing, and I love it. It's the perfect motif. I've been singing it under my breath for the past two weeks at work.

I love it love it love it. And it blows my mind that someone can write a song like that. Music and lyrics. The girl has serious talent. I dunno how she does it. Guh. I kind of melted when I listened to it. I was pretty much wearing a expression for a solid three days. I mean-- it's for one of my fics. I was flattered, honored, thrilled... and a whole lot more.

*flails*

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Something for the Cavern dwellers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEY7OmSCuVw
        Ah, God! It's awsome. I'm crying. Beautiful song, and great vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          More S/J love Can't help it, just too good to stop!

35439[/ATTACH]
          Love the pic IKorni!

Comment

I was wondering, if you can have a signature of AT and RDA on a S/J pic (screenshots or promo pics), which one will you choose?
            I like this one!

Comment

The pic that launched a thousand fic

I rec'cd this on the Fic Rec thread, thought I'd share here as well.

A cute little fic about kissing

A Quarrel and a Kiss
              Hey! That's one of mine **blinks** Gosh so glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the rec **hugs**

A better view of Amanda's answer to the question during Fan Expo
              *smiling* thank you.

Hmm blushing

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              I've seen it!! She asked permission before she began the endeavor of creating it, so I knew it was in development, but it's only been in the last few weeks that I've heard the finished product. It's awesome!

I've asked her if I could link it into my sig and profile pages on various sites, but I haven't heard back so I've not spread the news around yet. It's amazing, and I love it. It's the perfect motif. I've been singing it under my breath for the past two weeks at work.

I love it love it love it. And it blows my mind that someone can write a song like that. Music and lyrics. The girl has serious talent. I dunno how she does it. Guh. I kind of melted when I listened to it. I was pretty much wearing a expression for a solid three days. I mean-- it's for one of my fics. I was flattered, honored, thrilled... and a whole lot more.

*flails*
              How seriously cool!
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                has anyone seen the SG-1 facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/#!/officialstargatesg1

they are re-telling COTG as if through members of SG1/SGC etc posting updates etc

who thinks that along the lines they could have some great fun with this for us S/J shippers

example:

'sam carter changed her relationship status to in a relationship with Jack O'Neill'
                You know, I looked for the button to "like" that

Comment

so i've been thinking and i think i might put my jack/sam assassin story on the back burner and work on my own version of Stargate Revolution. i think its because i watched JAG the other day and it was the series finale and harm and mac finally got together and i know that Joe Mallozzi said that he thought they got together at the end but as i was reading the somewhat vague details for revolution i thought it would be nice to put together my own little what if story to that. if anyone is interested let me know. i think it would be nice as a shippy community to do something as group.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 10 September 2012, 12:22 PM. Reason: changed Malloppi to Mallozzi.

Comment

hehehe - it's Joe Mallozzi
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      hehehe - it's Joe Mallozzi
                      right well i was on a role typing so i decided to just go with my first gut instinct. i knew it was mallo-something-i

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        so i've been thinking and i think i might put my jack/sam assassin story on the back burner and work on my own version of Stargate Revolution. i think its because i watched JAG the other day and it was the series finale and harm and mac finally got together and i know that Joe Malloppi said that he thought they got together at the end but as i was reading the somewhat vague details for revolution i thought it would be nice to put together my own little what if story to that. if anyone is interested let me know. i think it would be nice as a shippy community to do something as group.
                        That sounds like really good fun and I would love to be involved but everything IRL is so up in the air at the moment that I can't really commit to anything. Which is annoying.

Good luck with it and I look forward to reading the results
                        Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                          That sounds like really good fun and I would love to be involved but everything IRL is so up in the air at the moment that I can't really commit to anything. Which is annoying.

Good luck with it and I look forward to reading the results
                          Thanks.

Comment

Wow! So I just went onto the ff.net main page for SG-1 and there is so much new amazing fic on there! It has been a considerable amount of time since I was on there, so what a treat to come back to Can't wait to get reading the second in Selene's stars series and there's a new WIP from Blue Moon Maverick, I'm so happy.

*dances around a little*

Off to load up my Kindle for a very long flight to Vancouver on Saturday. I'm a very happy bunny.

And I even wrote a little ficlet this morning although I'm not sure when I'll post...

to one and all.
                            Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Something for the Cavern dwellers

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              so i've been thinking and i think i might put my jack/sam assassin story on the back burner and work on my own version of Stargate Revolution. i think its because i watched JAG the other day and it was the series finale and harm and mac finally got together and i know that Joe Mallozzi said that he thought they got together at the end but as i was reading the somewhat vague details for revolution i thought it would be nice to put together my own little what if story to that. if anyone is interested let me know. i think it would be nice as a shippy community to do something as group.
                              Lt.Col, what is "Stargate Revolution"? Is that the name of the third movie they were supposed to make? A book? What is it?
                              sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                                Lt.Col, what is "Stargate Revolution"? Is that the name of the third movie they were supposed to make? A book? What is it?
                                Yeah it was supposed to be the name of the third SG-1 movie. And was supposed to be Jack- centric and the answer to our shipper question are jack and Sam together.

Comment

Working...
                                X