Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Yeah it was supposed to be the name of the third SG-1 movie. And was supposed to be Jack- centric and the answer to our shipper question are jack and Sam together.
    Well, go figure. That would be the one they stopped short at. Didn't we all buy the dvds and everything Stargate they put out? I'm sure you guys have probably discussed it already, but could somebody fill me in on why they're not going forward with the next SG1 or Atlantis movies?
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

It amounted - at the time - to no money in the coffers to make the money. MGM was in serious financial trouble. Later, it came to a perceived lack of interest in the market. There for a while all the actors were busy with other things. Just lots of stuff.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:
        RE: SG:R

Still trying to get my agent to get MGM/BR/Gekko to agree to let me do the novelization.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Spoiler:

Still trying to get my agent to get MGM/BR/Gekko to agree to let me do the novelization.

okay. there's a story there and you gotta let me in on the loop. what agent?

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            I was just reading 'A Matter of Honor' and 'The Cost of Honor' (by Sally Malcolm) and I remembered that you were working on that!! If there is anything supportive we could do, let us know -I would certainly buy a SG novel written by you.

Is the Fandamonium author Sally Malcolm the same as the fanfic writer Sally Reeve??
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              Spoiler:
              I was just reading 'A Matter of Honor' and 'The Cost of Honor' (by Sally Malcolm) and I remembered that you were working on that!! If there is anything supportive we could do, let us know -I would certainly buy a SG novel written by you.

Is the Fandamonium author Sally Malcolm the same as the fanfic writer Sally Reeve??
              who knows but i just looked her up and all of her stories are in french. i don't read nor write nor speak french and google would probably botch up the whole story anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                Spoiler:

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  who knows but i just looked her up and all of her stories are in french. i don't read nor write nor speak french and google would probably botch up the whole story anyway.
                  I'm not sure why you are getting French...here try this link:
                  http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewuser.php?uid=470

..and hedwig -thanks!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Spoiler:

Good luck!!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Just had to share this

samandjack.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                        Just had to share this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35478[/ATTACH]
                        Wow...where's this from?
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          Wow...where's this from?
                          This is from the continuity photos taken for the episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Do we need to start a letter writing campaign?!!

Comment

Just had to share this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35478[/ATTACH]
                              Awesome pic
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

This is from the continuity photos taken for the episode
                                continuity photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X