Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5
    Menace

His indulgence of her new toy when they first bring Reese back, and she tries to turn it on

Together on their view of robots

She essentially orders him back to the planet, and he goes

He isn’t bothered when it’s Sam’s orders being followed on the planet, he just doesn’t want anyone to think he would say something like that

She is only mildly amused when he plays with the magnifying glass behind Daniel’s back

She basically tells him to stop playing with the Replicator when he’s tapping on the glass

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      This is part of what makes him the 1st Shipper (he seems to have quietly noticed first).
      Teal'c knows all. At VanCon in April I told CJ that we consider Teal'c the First Shipper and he joked around about how T knew Sam and Jack wanted to get it on and he thought there was something b/w Daniel and Cam.

CJ was really flattered to be called the First Shipper. He thought that was really nice.

unimportant -like something he does not want to commit much thought to? Or like he knows they will figure it out?
      Like he thinks Sam and Jack are making it too hard for themselves. He just believes they love each other and belong together and he is uninterested in all the drama that will get them there.

At VanCon CJ also said that he thinks T also considered all the drama unimportant or unnecassary. Just silly humans making simple things harder than they need to be.

Jack's reactions in this ep make it a personal favorite. My only disappointment: they should have had both Jack and Sam in the infirmary in the end (they were both in pretty rough shape).
      I totally agree!

Comment

Hlndncr, I love the shippy moments! Wonderful to see pointed out in the episodes.
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
          Hlndncr, I love the shippy moments! Wonderful to see pointed out in the episodes.
          I'm glad you're enjoying them. I don't want anyone to think I'm monopolizing the thread.

I just have fun looking and the pwettie piccies and I likes to share.

Comment

Season 5
            The Sentinel

Their discussion when Sam tells him that disobeying his order is the right thing to do when he is being tortured in front of her

Comment

Season 5
              Revelations

The look she gives him when he agrees to take the mission

Scene in the corridor when she questions them going back to work

Her anger at his ‘good soldier crap’

Her shortness with him and refusal to put up with his banter when they arrive at the planet

His discussion of the Asgard’s inability to propagate through sexual reproduction

His walking through her as a hologram and checking her out

He sees her shot with a zat and her hologram disappears

Jack inviting Sam to join him and Teal’c for dinner
              Last edited by hlndncr; 06 August 2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Well that's half my list.

Gotta go get ready for bed. Early start tomorrow. selene and I are off to Shore Leave!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  well that's half my list.

Gotta go get ready for bed. Early start tomorrow. selene and i are off to shore leave!

sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm glad you're enjoying them. I don't want anyone to think I'm monopolizing the thread.

You're not monopolizing the thread at all. I think I speak for everyone when I say we love you pictures It's also great for us noobies... it proves how many sweet moments we've missed! *shippy sigh* Bring on the pics Have a great night!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that's half my list.

Gotta go get ready for bed. Early start tomorrow. selene and I are off to Shore Leave!

Hope you guys have fun!

Comment

I love Daniel, but I'm also a big Jonas fan. I know there are those in fandom (especially during the war years) who say you can't have it both ways, but I disagree!
                        I'm not a huge fan of Jonas, but he is kind of an innocent guy. I still hold Descent as one of my all time favourite episodes though

Whether Sam would go fishing with Jack or visit the planet with Daniel. OK, maybe they never actually said fishing, but Jack was trying to get her to take leave; so that clearly means fishing.
                        Curling....fishing... heh, they both end in ing

Daniel knows. He just considers it unimportant. That's my opinion.
                        I think Daniel understands the whole military thing, but, I think he also believes that life is too short to avoid love or try to suppress it because of a few rules...lol

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Teal'c definitely knew I think he never questioned them about it because he understood their duties as a warrior, but it didn't stop him from hinting at it to both of them!
                        As SaraB said... First Shipper

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        *sigh* I love Sam's rant in affinity... if only she said no and went screaming in the opposite direction.
                        Watched this just the other day and I said the same thing to SamFan13 hehe

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_225-2.jpg
                        He lays down beside her as they wait to be rescued
                        This very image prompted a fic from me a while ago now lol. I just love how close they are in this pic. If they are going to die, they are at least close

I love these pic posts Hlnd, although, I tend to get distracted by the shiny shiny posts and end up not doing what I am supposed to. Namely my mini-essay on Ovid haha

selene and I are off to Shore Leave!

Have fun
                        "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

I was in a video mood so I thought I'd share a find I love this song! Funny story when I first watched this video it was before I saw either of the episodes shown in this video. I thought Death Knell and the ep where Maybourne and Jack get stuck on the planet were on the same ep. Boy was I surprised lol... guess that's what I get for looking at spoilers!!

sigpic

Comment

I am pleased you are posting the pics, we have watched through the series pretty quickly, and I think a lot of the episodes are blurring into each other, I'm slowly working through them all again and enjoying them so much more, and of course noticing all the shippy moments I missed first time.

Oh well I had best go eat my tea any get this affinity episode over and done with, roll on threads
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Hlndncr I absolutely love your pics! It's just great to see all the shippy moments together

sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                                I am pleased you are posting the pics, we have watched through the series pretty quickly, and I think a lot of the episodes are blurring into each other, I'm slowly working through them all again and enjoying them so much more, and of course noticing all the shippy moments I missed first time.

Oh well I had best go eat my tea any get this affinity episode over and done with, roll on threads
                                There is a really great moment in affinity though This episode actually shows us Sams doubts... I'm going to be watching threads soon too
                                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X