X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best of the Ship is . . .

"C'mere." (11)

vs.

Locker Room Wrestling (Broca Divide) (2)

First I wanted to vote for "C'mere.", but after a bit thinking I went for the Locker Room Wrestling, because it was kind of opportunity for Sam to show what she feels for Jack without fearing concequences, like he did in Window Of Opportunity. Yes, I know, it was the alien virus, but... Sorry I'm not good at explaining things
    sigpic

Comment

"C'mere." (12)

vs.

If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

"C'mere." (13)

vs.

Mostly because the locker room happened only once under the influence of weird alien disease. It's a good, light-hearted intro to the ship (so long as it's followed up with Solitudes) but it doesn't have the gravitas or the tenderness of a murmured "C'mere".

And plus, "C'mere" spans multiple verses. That gives it massive bonus points in my book! *sigh* oh, the love! It makes me happy just thinking about it. For those of you who might meet me in person one day, if you meet a significant other of mine (I'd have to get one first, of course...) let 'em know that doing a "C'mere" and wrapping me in a big hug will turn me to butter. I won't tell 'em myself, but if they figure it out for themselves, we'd both be set for life...

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

"C'mere." (1)

vs.

Locker Room Wrestling (Broca Divide)

Because it makes me go all squishy inside. **sigh**

And that will be my last vote for a while--I don't know when I'll be back, as I am heading to the hospital in 9-ish hours. It's baby time! I'll have my iPad and the hospital has wifi, so I might be lurking, but we'll see how that goes.

Sam and Jack forever!

YAY! Congratulations! Sending good thoughts your way!

You know, Sam is a name that can be used for both sexes... And Jack could easily turn into Jackie...

Comment

"C'mere." (14)

vs.

Because "c'mere" always happens at the angstiest of times, and as you should all know by now, I'm all about the angst!

(Sometimes I feel like I have a problem; it can't be healthy to take so much enjoyment in the relationship torment of fictional characters! )

sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

"C'mere." (15)

vs.

The Locker Room Wrestling is pretty hot, but C'mere is tender and loving.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Just FYI, Jack says "C'mere" on multiple occasions.
                I was thinking of the 'Heroes' hug specifically...BUT I love every single "C'mere" -mmmmmm....good.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"C'mere." (15)

vs.

Locker Room Wrestling (Broca Divide) (3)

I'll give another vote for Broca, I will openly admit to being a GUTTER GAL!

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    I was thinking of the 'Heroes' hug specifically...BUT I love every single "C'mere" -mmmmmm....good.
                    MMMMMMMM, love the Heroes Hug!

Comment

"C'mere." (16)

vs.

Ok, I came out of the gutter pool, even though I love the primal passion in the locker room.

With the c'mere, it's all about the need to know each of them is alright...pure, raw emotion only made better by a tight hug and occasional neck nuzzle.

hlndncr, dipsofjazz said they were an old married couple...I just agreed.

I keep forgetting to mention this...um, UhSir, watch Stargate much? Love the list!
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

"C'mere." (17)

vs.

You know me, I love the under dog. But as fun as the Broca wrestling match is I have to go with "C'mere".

It's like Jack and Sam's not-so-secret password that says step behind my barriers and set the rules and those things that keep us apart aside for the moment because we need one another.

That's the end of Bracket C and the big WINNER tonight is "C'mere".

Now we're on to the last bracket.
                        Last edited by hlndncr; 27 October 2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

"Please."

vs.

Mutual Admiration and Respect

Comment

"Please." (1)

vs.

Mutual Admiration and Respect

Because Jack can never resist her when she says it, not even if it means getting snaked. Plus it are usually the angsty moments when she's using it
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

hmmm. another one to think about today at work. You do like coming up with the toughies don't you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

"C'mere." (1)

vs.

Locker Room Wrestling (Broca Divide)

Because it makes me go all squishy inside. **sigh**

And that will be my last vote for a while--I don't know when I'll be back, as I am heading to the hospital in 9-ish hours. It's baby time! I'll have my iPad and the hospital has wifi, so I might be lurking, but we'll see how that goes.

Sam and Jack forever!

Congratulations!
                                If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Working...
                                X