Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Hey! Wasn't I baby sitting sasha's muse???!!!
    *looks around wildly*
    Sorry, sasha -apparently she ate all my Oreos and snuck back to you when I wasn't looking! WATCH OUT!

She didn't really do any inspiring for me...I think she was protesting being seperated from you.
    Yeah, I should have warned you that she tends to flake out and run off on babysitters *cringe* lol She wandered back the other day with a hand full of your oreos. hahaha

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
    I know it wasn't really Jack, i was just using it as an example as such. Despite him wanting Sam to be happy, I'm not convinced Jack is happy about it
    Of course he's not happy about it. I personally think she should have jumped him when he said "I wouldn't be here". But that just inserts me into the gutter along with the rest of you LOL But seriously, her yes to Pete was fuelled by the moment it happened. Adrenaline and such. And he kind of was showing off his mad cop skills, so Sam was momentarily enthralled by that.... IMO of course
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
      I know it wasn't really Jack, i was just using it as an example as such. Despite him wanting Sam to be happy, I'm not convinced Jack is happy about it
      I don't think Jack was happy, just accepting. Always seemed like the ball was in Sam's court, imo, if a there ever was to be a change in their relationship. When Sam first mentioned Pete to Jack, she was quick to say it wasn't serious. She was also genuinely surprised when Pete proposed, as if Sam wasn't even thinking about long-term with Pete. And then, like Sasha mentioned, she accepted in the heat of the moment, and she quickly realized it was a massive mistake.

Sam and Jack FOREVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        I don't think Jack was happy, just accepting. Always seemed like the ball was in Sam's court, imo, if a there ever was to be a change in their relationship. When Sam first mentioned Pete to Jack, she was quick to say it wasn't serious. She was also genuinely surprised when Pete proposed, as if Sam wasn't even thinking about long-term with Pete. And then, like Sasha mentioned, she accepted in the heat of the moment, and she quickly realized it was a massive mistake.

Sam and Jack FOREVER!!

I also think Jack realized that what he wanted more than anything was for her to be happy even if it was with someone else and it killed him to see her with the potato head Sometimes you gotta hate the fact that the entire team is self sacrificing for one thing or another... but it's also what we love most about them *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
          Yeah, I should have warned you that she tends to flake out and run off on babysitters *cringe* lol She wandered back the other day with a hand full of your oreos. hahaha

Of course he's not happy about it. I personally think she should have jumped him when he said "I wouldn't be here". But that just inserts me into the gutter along with the rest of you LOL But seriously, her yes to Pete was fuelled by the moment it happened. Adrenaline and such. And he kind of was showing off his mad cop skills, so Sam was momentarily enthralled by that.... IMO of course
          Yes I have a nice pic in my head of when he is leaning over and says I wouldn't be here of Sam grabbing him by the collar pulling him over the desk and kissing him, I'm in the gutter again ... Lol
          sigpic
          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Sam and Jack FOREVER!!
            Yes even as soon as the next couple of episodes she is looking at jack again, the way she looks over to him during Riyac (?sp) wedding is quite pained
            sigpic

Comment

On vacation...
              sigpic

Comment

Love it!! Awesome gif
                sigpic

Comment

The lord of the rings the two towers was on today and I thought to myself. What race would jack and Sam and the rest of SG-1 be if they were in middle earth.

Comment

tall, slender, rarely get very dirty on missions....hmmm, elves?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      The lord of the rings the two towers was on today and I thought to myself. What race would jack and Sam and the rest of SG-1 be if they were in middle earth.
                      Jonas Quinn would be a Hobbit, always something to eat with him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 8 vid rec ( warning...)

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          i take it i should wait until after i have finished S8 before watching this?
                          sigpic

Comment

i take it i should wait until after i have finished S8 before watching this?
                            sigpic

Comment

http://youtu.be/_rkvYWU6iUc

This is an amazing video!! And you should def wait to watch it it's got bits of Threads in it
                              sigpic

Comment

Earlier this year, I made a birthday card for justanotherjen - actually for a challenge at LiveJournal comm we co-run (writerverse)...but it's shippy

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X