'The MALP is worthless; it's you I trust' Jack to Sam

Jack and Sam noticing Kera and Daniel connecting in the library

Her and Jack's discussion of Linnea's journal and realizing Kera is Linnea

Her removing his hands from his ears to tell him the bad news

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Season 3
      Forever in a Day

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_000-1.jpg
      All in Daniel's head, but don’t they look cute together even in Daniel’s mind, and look they match
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
      *passes out from lack of oxygen*

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        Are you guys tired of my vidspam yet?

"I could tell you his favorite colors green
        He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
        His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
        And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie" ~Taylor Swift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFWa5x3rqEo&feature=plcp

Thanks for sharing these vids! It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there thats in love wit a nice vid. This is the first time I've seen any of Uhsir's videos We can take turns sharing our favs so people don't think we're crazy... shhh it's a secret
        sigpic

Comment

Random challenges to the vidders amongst us:

Spoiler:

"Angel Eyes"
          ~Love and Theft

She likes whiskey with her water
          She starts dancing when the stars come out
          She ain’t your typical preacher’s daughter
          She’ll leave you dreamin’ yeah there ain’t no doubt

Chorus:
          There’s a little bit of devil in her angel eyes
          She’s a little bit of heaven with a wild side
          Got a rebel heart a country mile wide
          There’s a little bit of devil in her angel eyes
          A little bit of devil in her angel eyes

Saturday night she’s rockin’ out by the bonfire
          Flirting from that tail gate and crankin’ up the dial
          Come Sunday mornin’ she’ll be singing with the choir
          Drivin’ me crazy with that kiss me smile

Chorus

And I can’t stop wonderin’ what it would feel like,
          to hold her all night
          She’s got that something, that sexy innocence,
          she must be heaven sent

Chorus

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Vids are addictive. Especially the good ones
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
              Vids are addictive. Especially the good ones
              Definitely!! I wish I knew how to make them. I think the last time I made a video was a school project lol and our school provided the software and we were using our own video footage instead of piecing bits and pieces of tv scenes together. It's amazing what some of you guys can do. I think it would take me forever to find all the right moments to piece together for even a 30 sec vid!!
              sigpic

Comment

Random challenges to the vidders amongst us:

{{snipped lyrics}}
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvyy...eature=related[/spoiler]
                GUH! Oh you temptress! I can't...I'm going out of town for the next two weeks...Aaaah! This will haunt me now. Please somebody pick this up. I really want to see this as a video!!

Comment

Geez...apparently I'm having a sappy, shippy night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJiwdx4krWY&feature=plcp
                  This is the song that completely personifies Jack and Sam's relationship for me. I've said it before but it's worth saying again I think. Every time it comes up on my iTunes I give a little shippy sigh.
                  Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

I've heard that the chemistry was evident all the way back to the audition. Hedwig...is that right?
                    There are a few con vids where AT talks about the auditions, about how she had to stand next to RDA ("Is this like the swimsuit part of the competition?") to see what they looked like together and how she joked around in between scenes basically inserting Amanda goofiness and how she, MS and CJ had already started hanging out together... So, there was definitely a chemistry check from the producers/execs.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      There are a few con vids where AT talks about the auditions, about how she had to stand next to RDA ("Is this like the swimsuit part of the competition?") to see what they looked like together and how she joked around in between scenes basically inserting Amanda goofiness and how she, MS and CJ had already started hanging out together... So, there was definitely a chemistry check from the producers/execs.
                      They definitely made the right choice
                      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Does anyone have the article with Sam's original name before they settled on Samantha carter?

Comment

agreed, i don't know if i've ever seen chemistry like this that makes you believe these are real lives, not just actors and characters
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

So I know this is a Sanctuary video but I absolutely love this song and would be perfect for a Sam video. Besides who didn't love Amanda Tapping in Sanctuary... she is truly an amazing actress! Another show that was cut short before its time though I'm still ecstatic that it lasted four season when they didn't think they'd get one.

sigpic

Comment

I've finally finished giving out all my Ship Day green!

Now I need to finish all my work. Here's some more shippy moments to keep us all going.

Season 3
                              Jolinar's Memories

He teases her about the Tok’ra IDC, “maybe it’s Dad”

He’s not too happy about Martouf holding her hand in the hall

Tries to make her laugh during the briefing, “Might as well check out the neighborhood”

He assures Hammond, and her, that they will rescue Jacob

He is concerned about her on the journey to Netu - tells Martouf to back off and wakes up immediately when she cries out

He protests when Binar wants to see her

Comment

Season 3
                                The Devil You Know

He tries to stop them taking her to be tortured and gets shot

Comment

Working...
                                X