• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLUFFY MOMENTS...

Singularity: in the park when they smile at each other

The Nox: when Jack tells Sam she can't keep the little guy

Enemies: when Sam tells Jack "Welcome to my life!"

Crystal Skull: when they are practically sitting on top of each other and smiling at Daniel going on and on and on . . .

Evolution p2: the look at the end, "Lunch?"

Fallen Full Circle: The exchange between them when discussing Skaara's engagement/wedding.

Window of Opportunity: The look on Jack's face at the end when asked if he did anything "interesting" during the loops.

It's good to be king: Sam's look: "Wives?"

Moebius: The touching of hands at the briefing room table ... not so accidentally.

Memento: On the Prometheus, Sam and Jack tell Ronson that they'd invited the locals to come aboard. Ronson doesn't like the idea and reluctantly agrees to "this little barbecue of yours" and walks away. Sam and Jack stare after him then suddenly Jack turns to Sam and asks her, “We have a barbecue?” Sam gives him a quizzical look then smiles and walks away.

Unnatural Selection: "Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."

Nemesis : Their exchange when he suggests she come fishing with him.

small victories: jack looks in that funky mirror magnifying workbench lamp of hers and sam just smiles.

Fallen: When they are in the F-302 and Jack asks Sam's permission to test out what its made of against Anubis
    O'NEILL: "I wanna see what this thing's made of."
    CARTER: "I could tell you exactly, sir."
    O'NEILL: "Another time, maybe...please."

Beneath the Surface: Sam(Thera) lays her head on Jack (Jonah's) shoulder.

Promotion moments:Both episodes where Carter gets promotions, and they smile so twinkly at each other as he pins her new rank insignias on.

Sacrifices: The hallway moment. The whole damn scene... lol

Proving Ground: The cute commissary scene when they're discussing the recruits. And later when she tells him he's bleeding on her lab floor.

Emancipation: The blue dress scene.

Redemption p1: "Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt." ..."Head...out of your head...when we need them."

The Broca Divide: Sam's smile after Jack said If it (her stomach wound) doesn't heal properly, she'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again."

Evolution Pt2 The bit at the start in Carter's lab when Jack tells Sam he is going after Daniel. They soooo had a moment...

It's good to be king: the end, when he hands her the flowers (I think?)

????: The crossword scene.

Emancipation: After Jack buys back Sam with the gun, they camp (yay, campfire!) and then they start talking about "that time on PX____ when you drank the stuff that made you take..."

Bane: Jack does his "stupid smart" thing - suggests that they defib teal'c's primta which is how Sam & Janet get the idea that saves the primta's life. When they succeed, he goes "my work here is done" and she smiles

???????? that scene where Jack pretends not to understand how gate travel works, only to hear Sam's explanation again
    sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

The ep where Jack has Sam explain the wormhole "one more time" is in A Matter of Time. And then she smiles that smile she does, but the moment is ruined by the klaxons. Darn you, klaxons!!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        The ep where Jack has Sam explain the wormhole "one more time" is in A Matter of Time. And then she smiles that smile she does, but the moment is ruined by the klaxons. Darn you, klaxons!!

Thanks I loooooooove that smile
        sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

I think there are too many fluffy scenes in this show...I want to watch them all at once in one sitting now Being a shipper is hard work!
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
            I think there are too many fluffy scenes in this show...I want to watch them all at once in one sitting now Being a shipper is hard work!
            But sooooooooo worth it! Can I join you?
            sigpic

Comment

The crossword is from Lost City, if I'm not mistaken.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                But sooooooooo worth it! Can I join you?
                You have to ask?! Of course
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

FLUFFY MOMENTS...

Crystal Skull: when they are practically sitting on top of each other and smiling at Daniel going on and on and on . . .

Fallen Full Circle: The exchange between them when discussing Skaara's engagement/wedding.

Window of Opportunity: The look on Jack's face at the end when asked if he did anything "interesting" during the loops.

Moebius: The touching of hands at the briefing room table ... not so accidentally.

Memento: On the Prometheus, Sam and Jack tell Ronson that they'd invited the locals to come aboard. Ronson doesn't like the idea and reluctantly agrees to "this little barbecue of yours" and walks away. Sam and Jack stare after him then suddenly Jack turns to Sam and asks her, “We have a barbecue?” Sam gives him a quizzical look then smiles and walks away.

small victories: jack looks in that funky mirror magnifying workbench lamp of hers and sam just smiles.

Fallen: When they are in the F-302 and Jack asks Sam's permission to test out what its made of against Anubis

Promotion moments:Both episodes where Carter gets promotions, and they smile so twinkly at each other as he pins her new rank insignias on.

Proving Ground: The cute commissary scene when they're discussing the recruits. And later when she tells him he's bleeding on her lab floor.

Redemption p1: "Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt." ..."Head...out of your head...when we need them."

The Broca Divide: Sam's smile after Jack said If it (her stomach wound) doesn't heal properly, she'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again."

Evolution Pt2 The bit at the start in Carter's lab when Jack tells Sam he is going after Daniel. They soooo had a moment...

Lost City pt1: The crossword scene.

Emancipation: After Jack buys back Sam with the gun, they camp (yay, campfire!) and then they start talking about "that time on PX____ when you drank the stuff that made you take..."

Bane: Jack does his "stupid smart" thing - suggests that they defib teal'c's primta which is how Sam & Janet get the idea that saves the primta's life. When they succeed, he goes "my work here is done" and she smiles

A matter of time that scene where Jack pretends not to understand how gate travel works, only to hear Sam's explanation again.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    The crossword is from Lost City, if I'm not mistaken.
                    Yeah it is.

EDIT: it's Part 2 though.
                    sigpic

Comment

FLUFFY MOMENTS...

Lost City pt1: The crossword scene.

A matter of time that scene where Jack pretends not to understand how gate travel works, only to hear Sam's explanation again.

Warrior: Sam is demonstrating the P90's capabilities for the rebel Jaffa group they run into. The rebel leader scoffs at the "woman" and proceeds to have his butt handed to him by Sam's skill. Jack digs at him a little bit, and Sam delivers a self-satisfied smile that says "so there". You know the one!

Comment

^^ love that expression

Comment

I have it saved somewhere... Here:

Comment

Best smile ever!^^

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                              ooooo...Voyager fic. And by Nynaeve too! PM me!
                              LOL - the link is in my sig tag ^^ J/C was my OTP, until it broke my heart, but then S/J made me okay with shipping again ^^ But I still have this fuzzy place in my heart for Voyager and so I sort of dabble in both fanfics. Although I have this Castle one languishing on my hard drive that I should finish.

I need angsty moments. Did we do those already????

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                                LOL - the link is in my sig tag ^^ J/C was my OTP, until it broke my heart, but then S/J made me okay with shipping again ^^ But I still have this fuzzy place in my heart for Voyager and so I sort of dabble in both fanfics. Although I have this Castle one languishing on my hard drive that I should finish.

I need angsty moments. Did we do those already????
                                You write Castle too Nyn?! Coool

Comment

Working...
                                X