Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    I know!!!!!!!!!! And I've just decided to try to finish it (only cuz her journey ends with the choice of Jack )
    Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    thanks! so far I'm just listening to the song on loop, thinking about the scenes to use in my mind, but tomorrow I'll start working on it (...and I'll need support )
    Oh yeah! Please do it...I'll take my jar 'o fluff cloud with me to walk into the cavern to watch your vid. You have our support.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Just keeping thinking about the end.
    Here:
    http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...Grace-Kiss.gif
    thinking about it...in slo-mo...over...and over...and over again.

You KNOW that this is what must have happened at the cabin at the end of S8 -just picture it: Jack and Sam, on the back deck, in the moonlight. He hesitantly touches her face, and when she doesn't pull away, he leans in...

*runs away giggling*
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Oh yeah! Please do it...I'll take my jar 'o fluff cloud with me to walk into the cavern to watch your vid. You have our support.

thinking about it...in slo-mo...over...and over...and over again.

You KNOW that this is what must have happened at the cabin at the end of S8 -just picture it: Jack and Sam, on the back deck, in the moonlight. He hesitantly touches her face, and when she doesn't pull away, he leans in...

*runs away giggling*
      You shouldn't start fires and run away Sarah.

If you start one, you should put it out **with fic**
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Just keeping thinking about the end.

Here:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...Grace-Kiss.gif
        Can I just stare at this for forever? @-@<3
        sigpic

Comment

Affinity
          INT—SGC CARTER'S LAB

[Carter is working at a computer on her desk. O'Neill enters.]

O'NEILL
          Carter.

CARTER
          Sir.

O'NEILL
          I never thought I'd hear myself utter these words. I need that report.

CARTER
          Right. Um, I just need to finish typing up my notes.

[Carter starts searching her desk.]

CARTER
          Uh…yeah, I'll have it for you first thing tomorrow.

[O'Neill looks at his watch.]

O'NEILL
          It is tomorrow.

CARTER
          Oh.

O'NEILL
          I'm joking, I don't need the report.

CARTER
          Well then, why….

O'NEILL
          Because something's going on with you. You haven't tried to confuse me with any scientific babble for the last couple of days and that's a red flag to me.

[Carter sighs and hands the ring box to O'Neill.]

CARTER
          Pete gave me this.

[O'Neill takes the box and opens it.]

O'NEILL
          People normally wear these on their fingers.

CARTER
          I haven't said yes.

O'NEILL
          And yet, you haven't said no.

CARTER
          I told him I needed to think about it.

O'NEILL
          And?

[O'Neill puts down the ring box.]

CARTER
          That was two weeks ago.

O'NEILL
          Ah!

CARTER
          You know, all these years I've been concentrating on work I just assumed that one day I would…

O'NEILL
          Have a life?

CARTER
          Yeah. And now it comes down to it, I don't know. I mean, every time we go through the gate we risk not coming back. Is it fair to put somebody else through that?

O'NEILL
          Pete is a cop. I think he could handle it.

CARTER
          What about kids?

O'NEILL
          What about 'em?

CARTER
          Do I take maternity leave and then come back? Do I drop the baby off at daycare on my way to some unexplored planet on the edge of the crab nebula?

O'NEILL
          Carter, there are people on this base who have families.

CARTER
          What about you? If things had been different…

O'NEILL
          I wouldn't be here.
          just finished watching affinity and that scene and I still don't understand the context of that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Affinity

just finished watching affinity and that scene and I still don't understand the context of that line.
            Yeah, I agree. As Jack would say, "I'm a big fan of subltey, but that's downright cryptic."

Comment

Desperate Measures (9)

vs.

Redemption 1&2 (7)

Wow, that was a close one. My vote goes to DM (and not just to avoid the tie ). Jack's desperation and single-minded determination to find Sam. The relief on both their faces when he saves her. The way Sam goes to him (and touches him a lot) after he's been shot. Redemption has some great moments, but the intensity of emotions in DM does it for me.
              Last edited by hlndncr; 11 March 2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

The Best Shippy Episode is . . .

Evolution 1&2

vs.

Threads

Comment

Evolution 1&2

vs.

Threads (1)

I guess I'd have to say Threads here--but only as far as SHIPPY episodes go. If we were talking just episodes in general, it would have to be Evolution 1 & 2. But because we're going specific Shippiness, I'm thinking Threads would have to be it, because it is the closest thing that we'll ever have to Confirmation.
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I agree. As Jack would say, "I'm a big fan of subltey, but that's downright cryptic."
                      if i remember right wasn't that from Maternal Instinct?

Comment

if i remember right wasn't that from Maternal Instinct?
                        I couldn't remember, even though I watched it the other day, but now that you say it I think you're right.

Comment

Affinity

If things had been different - if Charlie hadn't died, he wouldn't have come back to the SGC, he and Sara would still be together...yeah, he wouldn't be here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            If things had been different - if Charlie hadn't died, he wouldn't have come back to the SGC, he and Sara would still be together...yeah, he wouldn't be here.
                            Personally, I don't care for that interpretation. To me Sam was asking what if things were different between us, ie no regulations keeping us apart. Jack knew that and wanted to avoid a direct answer so he said I wouldn't be here. That could mean I would be retired and married to you. It could mean, if we weren't in the Air Force we wouldn't have met and therefore wouldn't be together anyway. It could mean, and I think this is how Sam takes it, I wouldn't be interested. IMO no part of that conversation referred back to Charlie.

Comment

the post-eater is at it again and ctl z didn't work...too tired...will try tomorrow.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Evolution 1&2

vs.

Threads (2)

Re: It's THREADS for cryin' out loud.

- She realizes what she wants is not just the 2.5 kids and a white pickett fence.
                                - She goes to his house to talk to him (d*** Kerry!) -that took guts.
                                - Another character tells him that she can see there is ship and it is sailing (Kerry to Jack -and why I don't hate this girl).

Fishing.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X