X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    according to FOX 40 news apparently Osama Bin Landen has been killed by a U.S. Bomb.
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    As usual, Fox gets the details wrong.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      That was early information that all the networks were reporting wrong. And it should be noted that Fox (and I'm sure the other networks as well) did state clearly at the time it was being reported that those details were unconfirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        OT:
        Spoiler:
        OT
        It does...
        Spoiler:

Big mistake anyone?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          OT
          It does...
          Spoiler:
          [img[http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=k5pct.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

Big mistake anyone?
          Are you sure that's not a manip?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Are you sure that's not a manip?
            Almost yeah...fox is notorious for making that kind of mistakes. You should have seen where they once located Egypt

On a funnier note(but staying with the OT topic)
            Spoiler:
            Osama's complex doesn't get a good rating on google Bin Laden's compound gets a bum review on google maps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Almost yeah...fox is notorious for making that kind of mistakes. You should have seen where they once located Egypt

On a funnier note(but staying with the OT topic)
              Spoiler:
              Osama's complex doesn't get a good rating on google Bin Laden's compound gets a bum review on google maps

OT Fox:
              Spoiler:
              I did some quick research. The sites that are reporting this are notoriously unreliable, very left-wing, and anti-Fox News. I'll believe it when I can see confirmed video and not an unidentified screen shot.

Fox News is in fact a very reliable and well thought of news organization outside of the far left spin zone.

And I'm going to ask that any further discussion of this topic be taken to the politics thread where I'd be happy to continue my defense of Fox, Walmart, the Tea Party, and Conservative political principles.

Comment

OT- Thank you for the birthday messages. My gran had a stroke the day after.
                sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
                  OT- Thank you for the birthday messages. My gran had a stroke the day after.
                  OT for LE
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm so, so, sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family.

And OnT for us:

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

((((Lady eliza))))

Mmmmm, Grace Kiss!

*stares*

Edit: I'm working on a sig that requires me to find a couple of Chimera pictures. So I needed that to fortify me.

If I'm not out in ten, please send happy S/J shippy vibes to lead me to safety.

OK, *takes deep breath* I'm going in.
                    Last edited by hlndncr; 02 May 2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

i tweeted this and love it.

@MGM_Studios did Sam and Jack get together? please answer the question in a future #Stargate project!

if anyone here is on twitter, would you consider tweeting this to mgm too?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

((((Lady eliza))))

Mmmmm, Grace Kiss!

*stares*

Edit: I'm working on a sig that requires me to find a couple of Chimera pictures. So I needed that to fortify me.

If I'm not out in ten, please send happy S/J shippy vibes to lead me to safety.

OK, *takes deep breath* I'm going in.
                        Perhaps you should have worn a hazmat suit ... you know, just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Perhaps you should have worn a hazmat suit ... you know, just to be on the safe side.
                          I'm back, but it was painful.

Comment

I'm back, but it was painful.
                            Would cake or cookies or ice cream or a lovely bottle of wine help?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Would cake or cookies or ice cream or a lovely bottle of wine help?
                              I just got off the phone with my mommy! Now I feel better.

I think I'll go play with pictures of my adorable nephew. That will help too.

And of course there's always this:

Yes, that feels much better!

Comment

I just got off the phone with my mommy! Now I feel better.

I think I'll go play with pictures of my adorable nephew. That will help too.

And of course there's always this:

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/OoMManip-2.jpg[/]

Yes, that feels much better!

Yes! I agree that always makes me feel better! Yummalicious!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X