Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    I made a Sam/Jack video to that song, based on Paradise Lost. I don't have it on youtube but you can watch or download at my LJ page.
    Paradise Lost - Answer
    This vid is so great. Thanks.
    I watched Paradise Lost last night, I love that. Ah, and I like Sarah McLachlan, she is one of my favourites.

Comment

I was reading the news this morning and saw this and had to laugh.

They found Thor's ship!

Millenium Falcon, indeed!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I was reading the news this morning and saw this and had to laugh.

They found Thor's ship!

Millenium Falcon, indeed!
        Think you're right

Just popped in to say I saw a van with RD Anderson written on it today while I was driving home from work. Needless to say I nearly crashed.

Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Okay, so heliopolis is working again but now FFnet is acting strange! For some new S/J fics I'm getting a "Story not found"-error (even though they apparently have reviews already) and when I just checked again I noticed the order of the in-progress fics is all screwed up! Mine just jumped up from 11 to 3 even though the last update was three days ago and the ones that have been updated since are suddenly missing their new chapters (and the few WIPs that have been published since are simply gone)!

And I wanted to check a fansite that has a database of SG-1's civvies to see if Sam's sunglasses were on it and that site is gone too!

It's like someone has it in for S/J...

Not fair!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Another fic inspired by

Picture It
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Where are all the shippers? Hopefully everyone is busy working on Valenship projects.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                  Think you're right

Just popped in to say I saw a van with RD Anderson written on it today while I was driving home from work. Needless to say I nearly crashed.

i had a similar experience once when i was driving to the next town over from where i used to live and i saw a building that said Stargate realty. i was intrigued. but it was just something for houses. GO FIGURE!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    i had a similar experience once when i was driving to the next town over from where i used to live and i saw a building that said Stargate realty. i was intrigued. but it was just something for houses. GO FIGURE!
                    It's a conspiracy... They're trying to tell us something

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Are you sure the houses were on Earth?

I mean, plausible deniability!
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm on here WAY too much I think. But anyway... Here's a link that made me giggle quite a lot, especially the bit about our favourite ship.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/05/11/scri...-1-season-one/

Chapter 1

Comment

I'm on here WAY too much I think. But anyway... Here's a link that made me giggle quite a lot, especially the bit about our favourite ship.

That's downright hilarious. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            Where are all the shippers? Hopefully everyone is busy working on Valenship projects.

I'm working!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks for the link!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ahahahah! That's awesome! *snort*

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X