• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    um...Ann Rice Carter??
    I'm sorry, I just *saw* it...
    What?! :: twitches ::

NOOOOOOOOOooooooo

On a side note...check out these delicious gluten-free desserts I just made...
    Spoiler:
    Click to make bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
      Just don't call Amanda Tapping that, she hates the nickname "Mandy"! I heard, or read a story (I'm not sure if it's true) that when Rick (Richard Dean Anderson) first met Amanda he jokingly asked her if he could call her Mandy, and she said, "Only if I can call you Dick!" I think RDA was vastly amused by her comeback, and I'm sure no one ever called her Mandy again!
      That's not true. He asked jokingly if he could call her babe, not Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
        Sudden urge to watch Divide and Conquer... AGAIN.
        Favourite scenes anyone aside from the obvious?
        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        The scene where Jack's walking down the hall to get the zatarc treatment done and Sam wants to see him one last time.
        Guh! what Everlovin said! That part just gets me everytime...that last look over his shoulder as he continues to walk away.

I also love the scene where he says to Daniel "She made a pass at me." and Daniel says "Sam?" *snort*

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        What?! :: twitches ::
        NOOOOOOOOOooooooo
        On a side note...check out these delicious gluten-free desserts I just made...
        Spoiler:
        http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/Twilight506/Random%20RL/?action=view¤t=cakeballs.jpg]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/Twilight506/Random%20RL/th_cakeballs.jpg Click to make bigger!
        Spoiler:
        yep..."make bigger" -like a 20 lb one
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          irradned - you must have been poking around in my computer on 50,51,52. I have a file with children's names for Sam and Jack, and those three are on my list for girl names.
          Went through some of the fics I had saved found those names and found those from fics written by Jackie W.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Guh! what Everlovin said! That part just gets me everytime...that last look over his shoulder as he continues to walk away.

I also love the scene where he says to Daniel "She made a pass at me." and Daniel says "Sam?" *snort*
            Yeah, those are very good bits; I think the look is even more heart-rending when it's in Sam's flashback as she's sedated.

I think the flashbacks are great in this episode in general. The part when Jack realises how he feels about Sam in front of the shield... *sigh*. It gets me every single time. That yell. *daydreams rest of day away*

as always
            Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Now I need to rewatch D&C again...and again!!!! *shippy sigh*
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I have ripped my favourite episodes from the DVDs and put them on my smartphone. Now I can take them with me and might watch them everywhere

And yes, D&C is one of them
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I have ripped my favourite episodes from the DVDs and put them on my smartphone. Now I can take them with me and might watch them everywhere

And yes, D&C is one of them
                  I'm in my office by myself today and I'm trying very hard not to start watching Threads on my iPod while my boss is in the morning meeting...

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                    Sudden urge to watch Divide and Conquer... AGAIN.

Favourite scenes anyone aside from the obvious?

The scene when Sam runs to the door as Jack is walking past and she calls to him and the guards stop her. She goes back to Janet and Daniel insisting that they stop him. Then they reveal that he's doing it in the hope that it will save her. 'Cause he's not even sure, but Jack is willing to risk dying just for the possibility of saving Sam.

Just reinforcing the reason he didn't leave her alone on that ship in the first plae.

He loves her more than life itself.

**shippy sigh**
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                      That's not true. He asked jokingly if he could call her babe, not Amanda
                      Either way, it's hilarious!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        Went through some of the fics I had saved found those names and found those from fics written by Jackie W.
                        Some of her fics are my favorites.

Comment

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                            The scene when Sam runs to the door as Jack is walking past and she calls to him and the guards stop her. She goes back to Janet and Daniel insisting that they stop him. Then they reveal that he's doing it in the hope that it will save her. 'Cause he's not even sure, but Jack is willing to risk dying just for the possibility of saving Sam.

Just reinforcing the reason he didn't leave her alone on that ship in the first plae.

He loves her more than life itself.

**shippy sigh**
                            Argh post got eaten! Anyway what I was trying to say is that you put it very well. Jack is willing to do whatever it takes for Sam *swoon*

Liking the new ranks as well. Got a major win with Galactica. Even if she is a bucket

Chapter 1

Comment

I'm threading the needle but I still don't know if that's meant to be dirty or not since they mentioned ships (spaceships and relationships when asked) being the theme in Bra'tac's old death glider.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

How sad is it that I'm just posting to find out what ship I am?

Wait--I KNOW what ship I am! I'm the Jack/Sam SHIP! I don't need any other ship, do I?

Nope.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X