Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    But at least we know that Jack doesn't suck as much as Sam when it comes to relationships, seeing how he was married to Sara (no, not you SaraBahama!) and apparently they were 'the greatest', until they lost Charlie...
    *looks startled for a moment ; dreamy, glazed look in eyes ...then blushes furiously*

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    Haha Thanks although I'm Shannon
    Yes, ma'am!!
    Wasn't sure if you were ok with that, but now I know...

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
    In preparation for Shipmas, I thought I'd share this with you all.
    This is a little post-Grace drabble that I wrote for a Stargate gift exchange on livejournal, and it's the jumping-off point for the fic I'm hoping to have ready in time for Shipmas.
    I'm new to writing S/J, so I do appreciate feedback
    Nice ...and now I'm ready for the other one
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Nice ...and now I'm ready for the other one
      Hehe, thanks Unfortunately the other one isn't ready for you yet. Or anyone I shouuuuld have it done in time for shipmas, though. After tomorrow afternoon I'll have tons of time to work on it, but I'm writing my finals for this semester tomorrow...both of them in one day which is good and bad. Mostly bad, actually, since I'm so not ready, lol.
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Yes, ma'am!!
        Wasn't sure if you were ok with that, but now I know...
        It just dawned on me that you were taking the last part of my user name (there was, at one point, an Eve running around here). >.< Most people call me Nyn or Twi (long story) or Shannon. I'm cool with whatever so long as I know it's me ^^

Comment

i'm becoming very... Irked that the sam and jack always forever site is down. they had some good stories.

Comment

I only want you for Shipmas, baby,
            tie a ribbon around yourself....

(corruption of Alan Jackson lyrics)

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oooh, pretty pictures
              sigpic
              "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

Just for fun (I really haven't planned this one all out, but I was watching the Grinch, and crazy thoughts came to mind...)

How The Grinch Stole Shipmas S/J Style…

Every Shipper in the S/J Thread
                Liked Shipmas a lot...

But the Grinch, Who lurked around the Thread, Did NOT!

The Grinch hated Shipmas! The whole Shipmas season!
                Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
                It could be that his head wasn't screwed on quite right.
                It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
                But I think that the most likely reason of all
                May have been that his *shippy* heart was two sizes too small.

Who is the Grinch in our version? Anit-shippers? TPTB? Baal?
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hee! I like it so far. I vote TPTB...but then I'm at a rather angsty part in the series lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Just for fun (I really haven't planned this one all out, but I was watching the Grinch, and crazy thoughts came to mind...)

Liked Shipmas a lot...

Love it!

Some of TPTB definitely
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Liked Shipmas a lot...

MORE, MORE! How did the Grinch's shippy heart grow three sizes? Watching the Grace gif? And more important, who gets the coveted role of Cindy Lou Who?

Comment

It’s 9 Days to Shipmas
                        Look What I Received

Marty: No. Stop. Cut.

Director: Marty it’s my job to say cut! What’s the problem?

Marty: We’re supposed to be producing a Shipmas video.

Director: I know it’s going to be great.

Marty: No this is all wrong! This doesn’t look like the Grace kiss at all.

Actor: I thought it looked pretty good.

Marty: It looks terrible. What are you doing here anyway?

Actor: I’m Jack O’Neill.

Marty: I thought we were going to get Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.

Producer: Sorry Marty. No can do. Too expensive.

Director: Besides, no one would buy it. If we used Richard Dean Anderson people would just be thinking, “Hey, isn’t that the McGyver guy?!”

Actor: Yeah, and I heard Tapping isn’t even a blond anymore.

Marty: But we can’t do this without them.

Producer: Sure you can. Just think of it as creative license.

Producer: The vidders do it all the time, using shots that aren’t really shippy to make it seem like there’s more to it. We’ll add some great music and voila!

Marty: I can’t believe I’m hearing this. It’s like you don’t really want to acknowledge the ship at all.

Writer: We aren’t against the ship. If you want to believe there’s ship you’ll see ship.

Marty: This is going to be the worst Shipmas video ever!

Last edited by hlndncr; 08 December 2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          MORE, MORE! How did the Grinch's shippy heart grow three sizes? Watching the Grace gif? And more important, who gets the coveted role of Cindy Lou Who?
                          Working on it...more tomorrow (hopefully)!

...although I have to sew a costume for daughter's play -she's in "A Christmas Carol" next week! She's Scrooge's neice (the nephew's wife). Costume is due by dress rehersal on Friday -tomorrow night will be busy!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Tomorrow you will see my favorite Shipmas pic story. The one that got me temporarily banned from photobucket for violating their decency standards.

How's that for a tease?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Tomorrow you will see my favorite Shipmas pic story. The one that got me temporarily banned from photobucket for violating their decency standards.

How's that for a tease?
                              hahahaha! Now THAT sounds like the way I want to wrap up my last day of exams! Can't wait!
                              sigpic

Comment

by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X