sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

"Hang on, Carter...Daniel's just about around the corner..."
        "Sir?" *nuzzles his cheek a little more...*
        "One sec..."
        *no reply...she's made it to his neck*
        "..Aaaannd...he's gone!"
        Jack slips his arm around her waist, cups her face and there's nothing but kissing for the next several minutes...

Bwahahaha!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          "One sec..."
          "..Aaaannd...he's gone!"
          Jack slips his arm around her waist, cups her face and there's nothing but kissing for the next several minutes...

Bwahahaha!
          Love it!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

"One sec..."
            "..Aaaannd...he's gone!"

Bwahahaha!
            It's a dog with a treat on his nose... "Wait for it... Waaaiit for iiiit.... Waaaaiiiiit... And go!"

Hehehehe...

Comment

Fangurl moment: Sam has the cutest dimples!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"One sec..."
                "..Aaaannd...he's gone!"

Bwahahaha!
                Love it when pics inspire cute little ficlets like this! Good one, Sara B!

Comment

I'm watching There But for the Grace of God right now. I love that they expanded on that spark in our reality a bit. I immediately thought of this thread as soon as I saw the hug and Katherine said "I take it they're not engaged in your reality."

Comment

Originally posted by Reseph(Shed) View Post
                    I'm watching There But for the Grace of God right now. I love that they expanded on that spark in our reality a bit. I immediately thought of this thread as soon as I saw the hug and Katherine said "I take it they're not engaged in your reality."
                    Welcome!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"One sec..."
                      "..Aaaannd...he's gone!"

Bwahahaha!
                      Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        OT FF.net

Spoiler:
                        Anyone else having trouble responding to reviews on FF.net? I tried to reply to several tonight and I kept getting error messages.

So if you don't get a thanks from me for a review you may have sent me. I'm sorry. I tried. And thanks!!!
                        Same here!
                        Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Same issue. But I'm dedicated. I sent regular PMs as Review Replies where I could get hold of them...

Even so, sorry if I missed anyone!
                        Originally posted by fems View Post
                        Damn, same here. I might try the regular PMs if it doesn't clear up today. Perhaps it's an overall hitch with the reviews because I've come across fics that, according to the overview page, have one or more reviews and then when you open the story there are none (or at least not the link to click on it).

It's finally working again for me! It wasn't working yet earlier today because I still got that expired link-error or something, but everything's back to normal again now (though it's not mentioned on FFNet's homepage).

To stay on topic:
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm pretty sure someone's done a vid to this, but if not, can someone? *coughXFChemistcough

Brandi Carlile's The Story
                          http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x77...ficial-v_music

I can see it from both POV's.

Hint*shipmas*hint
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

catching up on the sg rewatch. on 2010 right now. enjoy the whole jack/sam scene at the cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              I'm pretty sure someone's done a vid to this, but if not, can someone? *coughXFChemistcough

Brandi Carlile's The Story
                              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x77...ficial-v_music

I can see it from both POV's.

Hint*shipmas*hint

uhm I don't have much time lately (and I'm still exhausted after all the work for my latest Castle vid)...but I'll see what I can do!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

My goodness - 54 guests! Sharing the love!

a Mala goodie...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X